G
GreenNnice
Guest
Just stop, tuck, you sound ridiculous.Actually yes they have thought they heard a calling, but they didn't. If they read scripture they'd realize it is not their place to teach over men. God has shown us how he does things.
This is what you are doing.
"I don't like this verse...hmmmm how can I find away around this"
"Ohhh i know! I'll just say this verse over here stating his ways are higher than ours, then I'll say what I think his ways are! and then whenever someone says something that disagrees with me, I can call them God, even though I'm acting like I know what God's way's are"
We are saying what GOD HAS ALREADY SAID. You are putting words in his mouth.
I'll go back to what was said originally. "You are playing God with people's lives. Don't" Only God plays God because only God IS God