P
prodigal
Guest

googled Bible Verses About Aliens
result link
Ezekiel 1:1-28 - Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth [month], in the fifth [day] of the month, as I [was] among the captives by the river of Chebar, [that] the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God. (Read More...)
Ezekiel 1:4 - And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness [was] about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Revelation 9:7-11 - And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men. (Read More...)
Isaiah 13:5 - They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, [even] the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
Genesis 6:1-22 - And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, (Read More...)
Deuteronomy 17:3 - And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
Isaiah 45:12 - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, [even] my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
1 Corinthians 15:40 - [There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another.
trouble with google searches is they often give a slant on a topic that by itself is false..
Deuteronomy 30:4 - If [any] of thine be driven out unto the outmost [parts] of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
Psalms 97:6 - The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
the trouble with using google search results is that they will often give an unbalanced view
Last edited: