Don't You Hate It When...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lewiz

Mar 11, 2018
The Bible says to study to show ourselves approved unto God, & instead 'christians' parrot their favorite heresy teacher?

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

You must have a great job.
In a few weeks, I will be on sabbatical. In ways, I do have a great job. But it frightens me, the responsibility. It is terrifying at times.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I hate it when I’m on a diet, and I don’t lose weight within the first 30 mins.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I hate it when my phone rings and no message is left. Apparently, talking to me wasn't that important.

Aug 2, 2009

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I hate it when I’m on a diet, and I don’t lose weight within the first 30 mins.
I hate it that I can throw my clothes in the dryer and take them out later wrinkle-free and two sizes smaller... but I can't do the same with myself!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The Bible says to study to show ourselves approved unto God, & instead 'christians' parrot their favorite heresy teacher?
Some do. Who is your favourite heresy teacher?

Lewiz

Mar 11, 2018
Some do. Who is your favourite heresy teacher?
Are you possibly implying that the first person who uses the word heresy is a heretic themselves? Since we're to hope for the best, I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I hate it when singles forum has been dead for two months, and people complain about some activity.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Are you possibly implying that the first person who uses the word heresy is a heretic themselves? Since we're to hope for the best, I'm hoping I'm wrong.
No; I'm poking fun. This is Singles... not BDF. I usually save my serious poking for there. :)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Mind you, I did get a scam caller claiming to be the Canada Tax Revenue agency claiming that if I didn't make a "payment" within four hours, I would get a "visit from the authorities"....

Two days after I received my refund.

Some people aren't smart enough to qualify as stupid.

J

joefizz

I hate it when singles forum has been dead for two months, and people complain about some activity.
hmmmm define "dead" lol,it seems like bible discussion always has activity and people in it but not always anything "lively" where as in singles forum despite some threads being not as "original" at times the people in the forum are typically "lively" and also "active" instead of a bunch of usernames at the bottom of a screen hovering without being active like in bible discussion forum.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
hmmmm define "dead" lol,it seems like bible discussion always has activity and people in it but not always anything "lively" where as in singles forum despite some threads being not as "original" at times the people in the forum are typically "lively" and also "active" instead of a bunch of usernames at the bottom of a screen hovering without being active like in bible discussion forum.
It's dead.... like I forgot who joefizz was .....dead.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

When someone stares at me for a long time :eek: