Global Warming, Is It A Man Made Hoax?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
That last youtube movie could not be more explicit, can it? How would you make water turn the other side if our earth was really flat? All he had to do was move his bowl to the southern or nothern region of this earth.
But, did you actually see him move the same bowl from location to location? No - you did not.

Yet, you make assumptions about what would happen if he did?

I have seen it before. Done with "trickery", I think. Are you paying close attention to the details?

Could the 'bowls' possibly be different in some way that might affect the direction the water would spin when poured into it?

How about the way the water was poured into it? How about the tilt of the stand the 'bowl' was atop?

Did you notice the differences in how each location was handled? (especially the last one - "on the line")

Did you observe all of these things? Could any of them possibly affect the outcome of the experiment?

Do you really think that what you saw would be the true result with the locations so close together as they are/were?

Did you know that water has been observed to turn in both directions at the same location on earth? (Just how much have you really research this?)

What you have seen is a "parlor trick" - and, it showed you what you wanted to believe.

Did you simply believe what you wanted to see, or did you observe what was really going on...???

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
When we know our earth’s radius we can calculate our distance to the horizon.
But, can we know the earth's radius before we know it is a ball?

Erastosthenes had many mathimatical techniques to determine the size of our earth. He calculated the size of our earth depending on reflections of the sun.
But, he did his math on the assumption that the earth was a ball.

Therefore, the math was made to fit the assumption.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
No because it is a univesal language. One stick next to another stick always equals 2 sticks.
The concept '2+2=4' is the same in Flat Earth as it is in Ball Earth.

I am not saying that the actual math is different.

I do but you look at it from an illogical point of view.
My 'logic' is just fine...

But, you are looking at it from the only view you know - the one you were taught to look at it from. Until you "break free" from it, you will only look at it that way.

In other words, until you can look at reality without making the assumptions that you do not even realize you are making (because, you were taught to make those assumptions without even realizing that you are making them), you will not be able to "see outside of the box" that you have been placed in.

One of the absolute worst of those assumptions is 'gravity'.

For as long as you are willing to hang onto these assumptions, it will do you no good to try to "get it"...

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
"Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they have been taught." - (Author Unknown)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
No it doesn’t do our research good. People start doubting things they should not, things like gravity. We came to a generation where animations are needed to explain gravity on a fly hitchhiking a car.
They even started argumenting shadows reflected on the moon away by denying the moon as physical object, am I right?

Scientists around the world should end this debate once and for all by taking every flat earther high enough to see the curvature. But even down on earth the math can be done to conclude we live on a globe.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon

They have also performed math on the Chicago skyline over Lake Michican and they calculated the math on the horizon and it was yet again consistent with what we’d expect on a globe. This got debunked by flat earthers with a picture of a mirriage over that lake. That is not presenting details but scams because they want to believe something in denial. It’s almost like sticking both fingers in your ears and shouting “lalalalala” ^D
"They" Calculated?

Your Quote "They" As If To Be God

You Still Are In Denial That "They" Really Dosent Know Either, But You Continue To Look At "They's" Mirrors And Smoke, Believing They Do.

Big Smiles!

F

Fundamental

I’m too bad in my skin for this today or any coming period.
God bless you alll!!!

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Below. A photograph showing conclusive proof of Santa, his sled and reindeer. The only questions now are how does he get so many presents to the children of the world in one night, and what role do the little elves play in all of this?
Children believe in Santa Claus because the idea has been illustrated to them in such a way that they want to believe that he is real - and - because they trust those who are telling them what is actually a lie.

Ball Earth is no different.

Everyone:

"You are an adult now. It is time to 'grow up' and realize that what you have been taught all of your life about the Earth is a lie..."
Just for the record, I don't actually believe in Santa.

The heliocentric model is an observation shared with billions of people having done the research themselves.
Observations don't require research. They are observed.

It started out wrong thinking the sun revolved around the earth. But really smart people like Galileo started observing the nightskies and did the math on it over the years. It became clear to him that Venus was revolving around the sun and not the other way around.
Venus is a wandering star. It obviously tricked Galileo. Note that Venus is also the name of a false god.

Enoch 80:6-8
And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order [prescribed].
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,

And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.

And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,

{And they shall be altered from all their ways},
Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.

And evil shall be multiplied upon them,
And punishment shall come upon them
So as to destroy all.'

You don’t understand that if a ball is big enough it would appear flat if you are standing on it?
So whether round or flat, my observation would be that the ball is flat? Unless I poured some water on it, and it flowed off the edge and downward.

Do you understand that math does not lie when it gives the same outcome by billions of observers?
Do you understand that math does not lie at all? Even if billions of observers get the wrong answer, it means they didn't use the correct method.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I’m too bad in my skin for this today or any coming period.
God bless you alll!!!
Love ya fundamental, you need to get away from (They) & (Them) they aint your christian friends, the vast majority are secular humanist that deny (God) exist.

Were your real buddies, come on back when your skin is better, were cooking hamburgers, and got some home made tater salad, and apple pie.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We are at about 3-400 ppm co2 in the atmosphere , does anyone know the content of times past
Probably 4-300 ppm. I read somewhere a few years ago that just a single volcano eruption has put more carbon in the atmosphere than all of the carbon put in the atmosphere during the entire history of mankind. Interesting thing about the ants and termites. Perhaps congress could pass a law that would eliminate those pesky polluting pests. Or at least regulate their carbon emissions.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
:)
Probably 4-300 ppm. I read somewhere a few years ago that just a single volcano eruption has put more carbon in the atmosphere than all of the carbon put in the atmosphere during the entire history of mankind. Interesting thing about the ants and termites. Perhaps congress could pass a law that would eliminate those pesky polluting pests. Or at least regulate their carbon emissions.
I think they can create natural methane generators, put a hose to the rear end of every cow in the US, connect it to methane fired boilers that drive turbine generators?

Dont say it too loud, Biden might think its a good idea :)

Aug 16, 2020
Love ya fundamental, you need to get away from (They) & (Them) they aint your christian friends, the vast majority are secular humanist that deny (God) exist.

Were your real buddies, come on back when your skin is better, were cooking hamburgers, and got some home made tater salad, and apple pie.
I’m not saying my opinion towards what shape the earth is, all I want to say is: What you said here got under my skin.

You sound like a cult leader who failed to get a person into their group. I don’t feel God’s love in your statement. That’s just my honest opinion.

I’m not saying that to fight, I just want to get this off my chest before I start yelling “f*ck” into the sky, cause I found this comment to be very unloving and demeaning.

Overall, there is just one thing I want to leave in this thread: You can idolize the Bible. You see, at church we were visiting cause one of my mom’s friends was joining it. The pastor was talking about the 10 commandments, and he mentioned in how in idolizing, we can use scripture to hurt others and put it on such a high platform, that we care about the Bible more than God. He did not say scripture was not important, he said it is. But with skimming through here, I think we have people worshipping the Bible more than God. Anyway, just wanted to throw my 2 cents, I’m leaving this unfun and forsaken thread. Bye.

*SarahUmbreon Leaves Thread*

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I’m not saying my opinion towards what shape the earth is, all I want to say is: What you said here got under my skin.

You sound like a cult leader who failed to get a person into their group. I don’t feel God’s love in your statement. That’s just my honest opinion.

I’m not saying that to fight, I just want to get this off my chest before I start yelling “f*ck” into the sky, cause I found this comment to be very unloving and demeaning.

Overall, there is just one thing I want to leave in this thread: You can idolize the Bible. You see, at church we were visiting cause one of my mom’s friends was joining it. The pastor was talking about the 10 commandments, and he mentioned in how in idolizing, we can use scripture to hurt others and put it on such a high platform, that we care about the Bible more than God. He did not say scripture was not important, he said it is. But with skimming through here, I think we have people worshipping the Bible more than God. Anyway, just wanted to throw my 2 cents, I’m leaving this unfun and forsaken thread. Bye.

*SarahUmbreon Leaves Thread*
Yelling Obscenity Into The Sky?

Sounds like a liberal that was at the 2016 election day party for Hillary Clinton when she (Lost) in a landslide.

Does anybody have a tissue?

Aug 16, 2020
Yelling Obscenity Into The Sky?

Sounds like a liberal that was at the 2016 election day party for Hillary Clinton when she (Lost) in a landslide.

Does anybody have a tissue?

I’m not liberal and support Republicans, please think for one moment: “Would Jesus say what you just did?”

I don’t think you are Christian, you clearly lack love for others and understanding as well.

I said I would yell because I am frustrated, it’s hard having Aspergers.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Its not a hoax...the globe is really getting hotter with observable changes, even Jesus warned about the judgement to come which was by FIRE that was being kindled.

Because the globe is on an axis the seasons of winter and summer actually become more extreme.

Entire islands of the south pacific, for example Tuvalu, need to be evacuated due to rising sea levels. I know because most of the population of Tuvalu now live in my school suburb.

not sure whats happening with polar bears, but if they dont have their icebergs or the winter freeze they are going to starve as thats when they mostly get their sustenance from the seals they can catch over the icebridges.

Maybe where you are you might not notice if you are living in a relatively mild and temperate area. But theres no point in denying that the earths atmosphere is going to affect us, Humans can only tolerate a certain range of temps to thrive and plants also, which we depend on to eat, as well as animals which we also eat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I’m not liberal and support Republicans, please think for one moment: “Would Jesus say what you just did?”

I don’t think you are Christian, you clearly lack love for others and understanding as well.

I said I would yell because I am frustrated, it’s hard having Aspergers.
Sarah left the thread, is this an imposter? :)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Its not a hoax...the globe is really getting hotter with observable changes, even Jesus warned about the judgement to come which was by FIRE that was being kindled.

Because the globe is on an axis the seasons of winter and summer actually become more extreme.

Entire islands of the south pacific, for example Tuvalu, need to be evacuated due to rising sea levels. I know because most of the population of Tuvalu now live in my school suburb.

not sure whats happening with polar bears, but if they dont have their icebergs or the winter freeze they are going to starve as thats when they mostly get their sustenance from the seals they can catch over the icebridges.

Maybe where you are you might not notice if you are living in a relatively mild and temperate area. But theres no point in denying that the earths atmosphere is going to affect us, Humans can only tolerate a certain range of temps to thrive and plants also, which we depend on to eat, as well as animals which we also eat.
Science Times

ENVIRONMENT & CLIMATE

Expert Says the Earth is Actually Cooling
By Chardynne Joy H. Concio | May 04, 2019 05:19 PM EDT

Climate change itself is already in the process of definitively rebutting climate alarmists who think human use of fossil fuels is causing ultimately catastrophic global warming. That is because natural climate cycles have already turned from warming to cooling, global temperatures have already been declining for more than 10 years, and global temperatures will continue to decline for another two decades or more. That is one of the most interesting conclusions to come out of the seventh International Climate Change Conference sponsored by the Heartland Institute, held last week in Chicago.

Aug 16, 2020
Sarah left the thread, is this an imposter? :)
No, I thought I could be an adult and leave, but you had to respond, even though I left?

You know you could have just left it be, I said I wasn’t trying to fight, when I’m honest, I’m VERY honest, brutally so, I legit think CC has a hard time showing Christian love, they can, but then you have the people who call Intersex people “freaks”, that I believe DEFINITELY doesn’t show God’s love. We are to love everyone as Christians, even the people that get on our nerves/disagree with. I was trying to be peaceful, but then you had to call me a liberal in a “roundabout way”, which I think does not show God’s love and is something I don’t Christians should be doing, calling/picking on others they disagree with. There needs to be “Peaceful agree to disagree” in debates, and this thread has shown me once again, there are no peaceful debates on CC, and there never will be, in my honest opinion.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
We are at about 3-400 ppm co2 in the atmosphere , does anyone know the content of times past
I watched a documentary on the life of David Attenborough recently. He has spent the majority of his life exploring the natural wonders of our world, documenting its beauty and diversity, as well as changes over time. It is called David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet, and is "a powerful first-hand account of humanity's impact on nature and a message of hope for future generations." David Attenborough is now into his nineties, and started his explorations of the natural world while quite young. Over the passage of time depicted, which is many decades, a counter shows the population growth alongside the shrinking of wildlife (both flora and fauna) and the increase of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere. They increase in lockstep. The following graph is not from the movie, but from here. The second is from the UN three years ago.

David Attenborough also narrated (and wonderfully so) a very recent spectacularly photographed eight episode documentary on our planet called Our Planet, which was four years in the making. It has been made available on youtube; I would highly recommend it to any and all :) Here is a sample episode :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
:)
I think they can create natural methane generators, put a hose to the rear end of every cow in the US, connect it to methane fired boilers that drive turbine generators?

Dont say it too loud, Biden might think its a good idea :)
Actually, it is feasible although not really viable. Uncle Joe would simply outlaw cows. End of problem.