I havent got a clue how to use this. Not even sure where this will post haha. Im a single mummy from England. Just wanna chat to my brothers and sisters from all over
I havent got a clue how to use this. Not even sure where this will post haha. Im a single mummy from England. Just wanna chat to my brothers and sisters from all over
Hiya Jenna.
Welcome to group therapy.![]()
I dont understand why my profile picture isnt visible??
I havent got a clue how to use this. Not even sure where this will post haha. Im a single mummy from England. Just wanna chat to my brothers and sisters from all over
And here I thought all the mummies were Egyptian!Hello and welcome, JennaLeanne!
You have joined a multi-cultural, international community so you should have no problem at all in making friends from all over. Glad you have decided to join in on the conversation. Welcome to CC.
ThankyouWhere in the U.S are you from?
Wow.. Just beautiful..... Thou shalt not covetClearwater, Florida. It's right outside of Tampa and beside St. Petersburg.