Holy Spirit or evil spirit who is talking to my wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
My wife of 1.5 years is convinced I'm not being faithful in our marriage. She is a deeply committed and faithful Christian. There has been four or five incident where she believe I've done something wrong. I have presented to here hard evidence and documentation that prove she is mistaken. She either refuse to believe the evidence or refuse to look at it all together. At her segestion I aggread to to take a polygraph and agreed to answer any question she my have. I paid for it and she canceled it after I told her I wanted her to take the same test. She said she don't need a test and my inappropriate behavior was confirmed though the holy sprit.

I know she is100% wrong in regard to the issues. Anything short of a conffesion is unacceptable to her.

Now she has filed for devoice.

I have prayed and ask God for guidance and to show me where I have failed.

My wife recalls hearing from the holy sprit every since she was a child and with the latest accusation of inappropriate behavior I suggest that may that is not the holy spirit talking to her. I don't believe the holy spirit will tell her something that is not true.

As I expected she attacted me, saying God will punish me for my blasphemy words and spoke of bad things that will happen me.

Was I wrong for suggesting that may not have been the holy spirit that spoke to her?

It looks like our marriage is going to end because of things that is not true.

I will continue to pray.

Thanks for listening.

God bless
The Holy Spirit Never lies... Simple answer is she is not receiving the messages from the Holy Spirit.. She may be mistaking her own emotions and lack of confidence in the relationship as being messages from the Holy Spirit.. She may not be recieving any messages at all from a Spirit ... Holy or evil Spirit...

karanveer

Jun 5, 2018
punjab (ludhiana)
my dear 09/06/2018
when you think life NEAR to END but GOD make this "END" TO "BEND"
in the name of jesus every situation now in control every relation build again in the mighty name of jesus christ
Which You Lost you will get it again

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
My wife of 1.5 years is convinced I'm not being faithful in our marriage. She is a deeply committed and faithful Christian. There has been four or five incident where she believe I've done something wrong. I have presented to here hard evidence and documentation that prove she is mistaken. She either refuse to believe the evidence or refuse to look at it all together. At her segestion I aggread to to take a polygraph and agreed to answer any question she my have. I paid for it and she canceled it after I told her I wanted her to take the same test. She said she don't need a test and my inappropriate behavior was confirmed though the holy sprit.

I know she is100% wrong in regard to the issues. Anything short of a conffesion is unacceptable to her.

My wife recalls hearing from the holy sprit every since she was a child and with the latest accusation of inappropriate behavior I suggest that may that is not the holy spirit talking to her. I don't believe the holy spirit will tell her something that is not true.

As I expected she attacted me, saying God will punish me for my blasphemy words and spoke of bad things that will happen me.

Was I wrong for suggesting that may not have been the holy spirit that spoke to her?

I will continue to pray.

Thanks for listening.

God bless
Bro it is better to divorce her because she is crazy. not only to divorce her, better send her to a mental hospital.

because if she is filled by the Holy Spirit, she will believe to your evidence and presentations.

A loving woman trusts his loving man always remember that.

7seasrekeyed

mheh

just typed out a response, then noticed we are in a time warp again

defunct thread. whatever was going to happen, already did :confused:

U

Ugly

Thread is from 2014. OP hasn't logged in since the day he posted this. Please pay attention to the dates of threads.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Thread is from 2014. OP hasn't logged in since the day he posted this. Please pay attention to the dates of threads.
But it's fun to respond to silly ideas anyway! ;)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I would recommend Christian counseling or talking to your Pastor. You need outside help and not from a Christian Chat forum as we aren't licensed for counseling. Prayers for your marriage and guidance for you to know how to proceed.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yo, this thread is from 2014. As stated previously the OP hasn't logged in since they wrote this..

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Yo, this thread is from 2014. As stated previously the OP hasn't logged in since they wrote this..
I believe all threads older that a maximum of 12 months should be expunged. Just like medications past their expiry date.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I believe all threads older that a maximum of 12 months should be expunged. Just like medications past their expiry date.
I have created a total of two threads. Both of them I plan to keep adding to; one I have added content to since it was created the day I joined almost three years ago. There are other ongoing threads that are older than a year old, such as Streams of Consciousness (over five years old) and Speak Your Mind (over three years old). Fellowship continues to occur in those threads :) Deleting inactive threads over a year old is a different matter... The oldest threads in BDF are 10 years old. Some have no responses.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah, the Streams of Conscientious and Thoughts thread should be shut down, along with the Last Person to Post Wins thread, right after I write the last post.

Jul 7, 2018

I will continue to pray.

Thanks for listening.

God bless
Sounds like she is projecting her behaviors on you. Agree. You are not equally yoked. Let her go.