Hot, God-Fearing Singles Ready to Commit for Life, Seeking Age-Appropriate Partners!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
CharliRenee started a thread called "Trolls" and it got commandeered by a troll.

seoulsearch raised the following question:

Why is it that this unspoken rule only seems to apply to trolls?

Example: Thread is started about trolls; trolls of the most extreme kind are the ones to show up (including most of the rest of us, lol.)

Somebody tell me why this doesn't apply to a thread such as, "Hot, God-Fearing Singles Ready to Commit for Life, Seeking Age-Appropriate Partners!"

Seriously.

If we started a thread with THAT as the topic...

Would it then actually be flooded with hot, God-fearing singles who were actually ready to commit for life, and with spouses around their own age range? (Not that age differences can't work; I'm just thinking of the 75-year-olds who are hoping to find someone 25.)

WHY DOES THIS ONLY WORK FOR TROLLS????

Grrr...
So let's test the theory and see if any show up.

I cannot qualify of course. I am God-fearing, single, ready to commit for life with a spouse around my age (if I ever found her, but I ain't looking too hard) but I'm not hot. I'm not cool either. I guess I'm just lukewarm. :p But somebody who IS hot, and fits all the other qualifications, might show up.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No, I don't believe that you are lukewarm at all. I'm a guy so I can't offer an opinion if you are hot or not but you certainly aren't cold. If you're not careful some single Christian woman may snag you as a result of this thread.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Quite unlikely. I don't exactly make myself available. Even when I send bread to people I met online, I deliberately scribble the return address.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I don’t qualify for this thread for various reasons lol

S

Susanna

Quite unlikely. I don't exactly make myself available. Even when I send bread to people I met online, I deliberately scribble the return address.
You are sending bread to people you’ve met online? Now that is nice.

S

Susanna

What about an old hag that has turned 29 for the fourteenth time?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Whole wheat sourdough bread generally can survive shipping if you ship it first class.

Too bad my chocolate chip cookies have nowhere near the same shelf life.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I just have two questions:

1. If anyone actually does show up and post in this thread, will they/we then be seen as a raging narcissist?

2. Lynx, don't you know everything I write here has an official trademark and copyright?

If no one else posts in this thread, you can rest assured that my attorney just might. :p

Don't be stingy now -- it's time to pay up, Sir Cat. :mad::cool::LOL:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Pffft! You're always trying to get other people to start threads. So you postulate a theory in the Trolls thread, I obligingly start the thread... and all you can do is complain? :p

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Pffft! You're always trying to get other people to start threads. So you postulate a theory in the Trolls thread, I obligingly start the thread... and all you can do is complain? :p
Well dang it. I usually don't admit defeat so easily, but I begrudgingly have to admit you have a point.

I got nothing. 🤫😫🤪 For now, at least. Give me an hour or two and I'll surely have something else to complain about. 😆🥳😁

S

Susanna

I just have two questions:

1. If anyone actually does show up and post in this thread, will they/we then be seen as a raging narcissist?

(———)

If no one else posts in this thread, you can rest assured that my attorney just might. :p
Whoops, how do I get rid of my posts here? I don’t want to be remembered for being a raging narcissist😇😁.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Whoops, how do I get rid of my posts here? I don’t want to be remembered for being a raging narcissist😇😁.
It's ok, Susanna.

We can both sit in the timeout box together. 🙂🤓😇

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well dang it. I usually don't admit defeat so easily, but I begrudgingly have to admit you have a point.

I got nothing. 🤫😫🤪 For now, at least. Give me an hour or two and I'll surely have something else to complain about. 😆🥳😁
Wow. Not sure how I achieved victory so quickly, but I'm screen-shotting this one.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I'm hot, but if I step outside and stand in the drizzle for a few minutes, I'll be cool.

When did personal assessment become a function of temperature anyway?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It's all good. I'll choose to remember you as a non-raging narcissist instead. ;)

S

Susanna

It's all good. I'll choose to remember you as a non-raging narcissist instead. ;)
I just realized that by saying what I did made me come across as a narcissist per se.🤭

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I just realized that by saying what I did made me come across as a narcissist per se.🤭
You've lasted far too long around here to be a real narcissist. They tend to head off to Banville fairly quickly.