I need him to...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
He's already what I want...and I love him just the way he is.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
kill the bugs for me! I'm very much afraid of them. lol

I was thinking this would be a funny thread or a serious one if you want. Just say something you need your future spouse to be or do for you. Like if you really like Mexican food you could say "I need her to know how to cook Mexican food."
I'm not looking but if I was I'd need him to MAKE A MOVE, ie PMs, compliments or anything to see if there's a deeper connection. If not, no harm done. Time is passing by for those yearning for a mate and family. To have a Christian partner is a wonderful thing

J

JAPOV

I would need her to... (revised)

Like Hal Lindsey.

Be open about faith and spirituality.

Be comfortable with herself.

Understand my very cynical sense of humor.

Like to play in the kitchen.

Sing and play like a rock-star!

And yes, like to cuddle ;)

S

SimpleSheep

I'm not looking but if I was I'd need him to MAKE A MOVE, ie PMs, compliments or anything to see if there's a deeper connection. If not, no harm done. Time is passing by for those yearning for a mate and family. To have a Christian partner is a wonderful thing
Oh yeah, I know lots of ladies are kinda just waiting for a guy to make the move. It can be difficult especially if you're a woman who wants to have a family.
I was taught that the man needs to do that. So yeah...I don't know how some women do it nowadays to make the first move. haha. Perhaps this is another good thread idea...:unsure::unsure:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Having a Christian partner is absolutely a wonderful thing.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
For him to be a door to door something or other, cuz I am always home. Work from home...yada yada yada... He must derive great pleasure in bringing me coffee in the am and kissing me softly on the cheek...then leave me alone whilst I wake up. Hahaha, no wonder I'm singe.

This was a fun thread to read. Ty

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I need her to give me a turn in the kitchen without being afraid that I'll ruin the meal or worse damage/break something! 😁😜

J

JAPOV

@TabinRivCA I could be wrong... but your avatar looks like a jellybean Jesus. That's two of my most favorite things all in one. GENIUS! :love:

O

Oblio

Her qualifications: be my personal support worker, be able to handle watching me suffer pain and the effects of Lupus, and Hep.C, both which I can't be treated for. I also have fibromyalgia. If my spine deteriorates much more, she could push me around in a wheelchair. She could watch me slowly die.
Benefits: I'm sure she could share my disability pension.
My qualification: I'd need to be hardcore selfish to put someone through that.
Which explains why I have been single for 18 years, and will be for the remainder of my life. :)

J

JAPOV

Her qualifications: be my personal support worker, be able to handle watching me suffer pain and the effects of Lupus, and Hep.C, both which I can't be treated for. I also have fibromyalgia. If my spine deteriorates much more, she could push me around in a wheelchair. She could watch me slowly die.
Benefits: I'm sure she could share my disability pension.
My qualification: I'd need to be hardcore selfish to put someone through that.
Which explains why I have been single for 18 years, and will be for the remainder of my life. :)
Totally figures that you've got the best sense of humor! :cool:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I need space so I need him to give me space.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
I need her to have a genuine smile that warms my heart.

Bonus points if old fashioned and likes to back pies in flowery dress
I originally read your screen name as "In need of supper", lol! Probably because I first noticed the request for pie.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Fun thread, Simple Sheep! I would need a guy to not get upset too easily. In exchange, I will remind him when it's my birthday, etc. He wouldn't have to remember any milestones, I shall make mention of the celebration the day of. Not that I'm looking...

Apr 3, 2020
She needs to eat and make tacos. I eat tacos 3x a week. I know all the best trucks and restaurants. I cant bring her to tacos on a first date what if we dont work out and she steals my taco spots.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
She needs to eat and make tacos. I eat tacos 3x a week. I know all the best trucks and restaurants. I cant bring her to tacos on a first date what if we dont work out and she steals my taco spots.
Sounds like Lewis Grizzard and his chili dogs. One time a girlfriend gave him an ultimatum: "It's me or the chili dogs." That ended that relationship real fast.