I sincerely need a God-fearing woman. She doesn't have to be perfect.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Daga

Jul 1, 2018
Am greatly in need of a soul mate. It's been hard to continue in faith ,am doing my best but as they say " two heads better than one" , I think it would be a great thing to have someone to pray with, study with, do everything with. I just can't do somethings all alone. Life without a partner is a bit hellish. Trust me. I know what I mean. Everybody here claims they are here but not for relationship or dating but at the end loads were heartbroken and need mending. I need mending.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
There are no perfect women. Or men, for that matter. EVERYTHING in this world is imperfect.. Also, although some have met their spouses here, this is not an actual dating site. :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Come on man, that ain't no way to make a sale. If you want to get a woman sold on you, you gotta start with what you can bring to the table.

Nobody ever sold a vacuum cleaner by saying "Our company really needs you to buy this so we can make a profit." They tell you how YOU can benefit from buying it.

So how can a woman benefit from starting a relationship with you?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
**groans**

Yet another, "my life is miserable because I'm single and having a significant other will fix everything thread".

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
**groans**

Yet another, "my life is miserable because I'm single and having a significant other will fix everything thread".
Yes, but at least we're finally getting some new threads for a change :D

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
OP, do you attend a local fellowship? you may or may not meet a woman at a local fellowship to date, but being with people at a local assembly can help with prayer, bible study, and worship.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Am greatly in need of a soul mate. It's been hard to continue in faith ,am doing my best but as they say " two heads better than one" , I think it would be a great thing to have someone to pray with, study with, do everything with. I just can't do somethings all alone. Life without a partner is a bit hellish. Trust me. I know what I mean. Everybody here claims they are here but not for relationship or dating but at the end loads were heartbroken and need mending. I need mending.
Welcome, Daga...
What you clearly need is NOT a soul mate. You need Jesus Christ. Only in Him will you be complete, whole, and mended. A romantic partner can't do any of that for you. Yes, a partner can bring some joy to your life, but as long as you are looking to her to fulfill you, you will remain unfulfilled, and you will come to resent her for that. It's much better to get your longings sorted out with Jesus first, and then, if it is His will, to seek a partner. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Having a loving and faithful spouse can make all of the difference in the world. As far as those that are not here to start a relationship I am not one of them because I joined this site specifically to find a wife. God was good to me because a short time after I joined I met a wonderful woman who is also a member here. We got married about 8 months later, still happily married and very much in love. I pray for God to search and find a loving and faithful woman of your heart's desire. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Jun 30, 2018
Hi Daga, many of us here have/had the same struggles as you. As a single woman, I'm still waiting for the God-fearing man to spend my life with. Just this morning, I learnt from the sermon that "the heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps." (Proverbs 16:9). So I pray for you that Lord will guide you and show you his steps that lead to an authentic and solid relationship with the fruit of marriage. Don't lose heart. Keep praying and growing. Meanwhile, I recommend Dr. Henry Cloud, a Christian psychologist's books on relationships:

Changes That Heal: Four Practical Steps to a Happier, Healthier You
Our Mothers, Ourselves: How Understanding Your Mother's Influence Can Set You on a Path to a Better Life
Boundaries in Dating
Safe People: How to Find Relationships That Are Good for You and Avoid Those That Aren't
God Will Make a Way

Links: https://www.christianbook.com/apps/...00&Nu=product.endeca_rollup&Ntk=author&page=1

Many blessings :coffee:.

U

Ugly

Point one - soulmate is a secular idea coming from pagan mythology, not biblical.
Point two - anyone who thinks they "need" a spouse is actually showing how bad it would be for them to get married.
The last thing you need is a spouse. You are already showing that you place too much emphasis on what you expect another person to do to make you happy and fulfilled. That is not a spouse's job. It's been well proven putting so much reliance on another leads to an inevitable fall because...
People are imperfect and will let you down.
And it is too much to ask of another to be everything you expect.

Learn to be content single. Get to a point where your goal is not to find another person to make everything better and easier. Then you'll be in an actual mental and emotional place where marriage won't be a guaranteed failure. But with your current mindset no marriage would succeed.

T

toinena

Not too sure but if it did attract such a man he would definitely be a keeper. :)
I think I have to polish that idea... perhaps broaden my perspective to include other double reed instruments like the oboe.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Do you think a "the best bassoon compositions and players - ever!" thread would attract the man of my dreams?
Not too sure but if it did attract such a man he would definitely be a keeper. :)
I think I have to polish that idea... perhaps broaden my perspective to include other double reed instruments like the oboe.
Yeah, I'd be trending towards the oboe too whatever kind of musical instrument that is. Oh wait, I get it, it's a double reed instrument as opposed to a single reed instrument if there is such a thing. Broadening your perspectives may be an ideal way to attracting the prospectives. I don't think that word can be plural but perhaps you get my drift. :)

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Read Proverbs Chapter 31 and you'll know the qualities of a righteous woman aside from not being talkative and being an angry one where the Proverbs say it is better to dwell in the desert or rooftop than to be with this kind of woman.

It is worth more than a ruby. so it is really difficult to look for it.

it takes trial and error and even some time to identify if you present gf or one of your female friends is really a Godly woman worthy to be a love partner.

I do advise that you must focus on becoming a better man than before so that God will give you this kind of talent in order to identify the right woman that you need to court; date and marry later.

Malachi 3:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Having a loving and faithful spouse can make all of the difference in the world. As far as those that are not here to start a relationship I am not one of them because I joined this site specifically to find a wife. God was good to me because a short time after I joined I met a wonderful woman who is also a member here. We got married about 8 months later, still happily married and very much in love. I pray for God to search and find a loving and faithful woman of your heart's desire. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
it n be extremely hard to wait or even accept your singleness for life..but there are also a lot of people that can tell you the heartaches of married life as well..or being married and feeling single and alone...to fill a void in your life that only God can fill puts a HUGE weight and expectation on a woman/wife..and its not hers to bare...

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Daga probably have given up looking for his soulmate... 😉