I think I’m gay

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susanna

Are you still here? I thought they banned you after you made the comment about going to church to hug little girls.
Yes I remember that. I think that comment was beyond creepy.

Apr 20, 2020
I’m not a troll I came here for advice and then some of you were nasty. You weren’t nasty for your beliefs but the way you stated them. It doesn’t seem right blocking me because i may have over shared without realising

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm not sure how much plainer we can tell you that this behavior of yours is wrong, un-natural and an abomination to God and your own body. For a woman to think lustful thoughts about another woman is just wrong.

You don't like guys. We get that. But if you think being with another woman is better, than you are utterly wrong..

S

Susanna

I’m not a troll I came here for advice and then some of you were nasty. You weren’t nasty for your beliefs but the way you stated them. It doesn’t seem right blocking me because i may have over shared without realising
I apologize for how you’ve been treated here. Unfortunately it looks like it’s okay saying nasty things to you. I don’t know why grown people are resorting to that kind of behavior. They seem to think it’s the right thing to do. I don’t think they understand how to communicate with other people. Really sad.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
So it’s all about works?

If you don’t sin, it’s all good, but if you do, you’ll be heading for the lake of fire?

According to you I’m attempting to be leading people to the lake of fire...so I must be en route to the lake of fire myself? But you, of course, sinless and rejoicing, will enter Heaven?

What about Grace? Am I ineligible for that as well?
One of my granddaughter's is named Grace.

K

kaylagrl

I apologize for how you’ve been treated here. Unfortunately it looks like it’s okay saying nasty things to you. I don’t know why grown people are resorting to that kind of behavior. They seem to think it’s the right thing to do. I don’t think they understand how to communicate with other people. Really sad.

I was more than kind in my first posts to the OP. With these comments "Quote "ive been wearing nothing everytime I call her" "I’m trying not to stare down there "... my attitude changed. I understand how to communicate, I did it for a living. I dislike when people come here, tell a big story, and then we start seeing the clues they are trolling. I had sympathy, but I don't like being lied to.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I might be misunderstanding what you are saying here, my first language isn’t English, but I haven’t sent you any pm.
never said you PMed me I was speaking of the troll

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
never said you PMed me I was speaking of the troll
Yeah I explained that to her via pm Honestly it might be a good idea to just delete this thread I can't see anything good coming of it and it is just causing problems

Apr 20, 2020
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NOW. I AM NOT A TROLL. CAN WE ALL MOVE PAST MY COMMENT ABOUT WEARING NOTHING WE HAVE ALL ASCERTAINED THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE. AS FOR CS1 HE IS A BULLY AND VERY NASTY. I WAS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BECOMING CHRISTIAN BUT AFTER THE KIND OF MESSAGES I HAVE RECEIVED FROM SOME PEOPLE ON HERE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. GOODBYE.

Apr 20, 2020
ALSO I HAVE DECIDED I AM GAY AND PROUD AND U CANT CHANGE THAT. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE A BOOTIFUL WIFE AND WE WILL BE HAPPY WHILE U ALL LIVE MISERABLE LIVES

Apr 29, 2020
I personally think it is okay to be gay and that no one will go to hell for who they love as love between two adults cannot be wrong

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
ALSO I HAVE DECIDED I AM GAY AND PROUD AND U CANT CHANGE THAT. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE A BOOTIFUL WIFE AND WE WILL BE HAPPY WHILE U ALL LIVE MISERABLE LIVES
I pray that one day you see things differently. If you have just decided that you are gay then you probably was not gay to start with but rather just seriously confused. BTW, the word is beautiful and not bootiful.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I personally think it is okay to be gay and that no one will go to hell for who they love as love between two adults cannot be wrong
What really matters is spiritually and not personally. Spiritually, what you have just stated is an abomination in the eyes of God.

As for going to hell or not that depends on accepting Jesus as your personal Savior and Lord and inviting the Holy Spirit to live inside of you to comfort and guide you in the life-long repentance process. You seriously err in your understanding of homosexuality and the consequences.

Regardless, glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Apr 20, 2020
What really matters is spiritually and not personally. Spiritually, what you have just stated is an abomination in the eyes of God. As for going to hell or not that depends on accepting Jesus as your personal Savior and Lord and inviting the Holy Spirit to live inside of you to comfort and guide you in the life-long repentance process. You seriously err in your understanding of homosexuality and the consequences.
So god will hate me if I get a bootiful wife who I love very much ?

Status
Not open for further replies.