If CC was a dating site...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 1, 2014
Sweet and spicy all wrapped up in one vertically challenged crazy package :rolleyes:
My selling points are simple:

1: I love Jesus.

2: Liberals should go play in traffic.

Jan 24, 2009
I know your Truck has a mirror ...just stick your face in front of one of those.
Could it be that he never looks to see what's going on behind him?

I pitty the people behind him if wisebeardman decides to put his vehicle in reverse...

scared-drivers.jpg

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I'm married so technically I wouldn't have joined, but just for fun.

Attractive, kind, unpredictable hair, short. Likes, reading, Netflix, walking, hiking, discovering new places. Dislikes, when people chew with their mouths open, lying, passive aggressive behavior and the color puce.

Jan 24, 2009

A high traffic intersection, you mean.

I think they'd fit right in if ya stuck 'm in a nursery...

L

LiJo

Utah was able to look pass the mute requirement because I'm not a liberal :p

Jan 24, 2009
And I know that it is not. I promise.

But if it was, how would you introduce and advertise yourself?
I did have my cc profile set up to make it clear that I was single & looking.

My profile page was long, too. It worked to my advantage as lazy readers wouldn't bother.

I started my profile with "reader responses". These were quotes from actual im's that I had gotten from women who liked my profile. I put these at the beginning of my profile to offset the angry responses that I'd get from women who said I was too demanding in my standards.

After the "reader response" section, I had a literal table of contents. While not worded as shown below, the sections consisted of:

1) What I am looking for in a woman
2) About me and I wouldn't find acceptable in a mate
3) Issues where I take the road "less traveled"

After the table of contents, I went into quite a bit more detail about each of the 3. As an example, in section 2 "About Me" I broke it down into 4 parts: my personality, my faith, my political views, and my hobbies/leisure.

Of the whole profile, only section 3 "issues where I take the road 'less traveled'" remains(with the original wording). My "singles profile" served it's purpose successfully. In a couple days I'll have been dating for a year. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I did have my cc profile set up to make it clear that I was single & looking.

My profile page was long, too. It worked to my advantage as lazy readers wouldn't bother.

I started my profile with "reader responses". These were quotes from actual im's that I had gotten from women who liked my profile. I put these at the beginning of my profile to offset the angry responses that I'd get from women who said I was too demanding in my standards.

After the "reader response" section, I had a literal table of contents. While not worded as shown below, the sections consisted of:

1) What I am looking for in a woman
2) About me and I wouldn't find acceptable in a mate
3) Issues where I take the road "less traveled"

After the table of contents, I went into quite a bit more detail about each of the 3. As an example, in section 2 "About Me" I broke it down into 4 parts: my personality, my faith, my political views, and my hobbies/leisure.

Of the whole profile, only section 3 "issues where I take the road 'less traveled'" remains(with the original wording). My "singles profile" served it's purpose successfully. In a couple days I'll have been dating for a year. :)
My singles profile worked too as I have been married to a CC member going on 1 1/2 years. :)

Dec 1, 2014
Utah was able to look pass the mute requirement because I'm not a liberal :p
It was the toughest decision I've ever made. :cool:

And and one of the best. :eek:

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Let's see mine would say:

Will trade conversation for free dinner, once. After that you better have something interesting to talk about.

Or maybe I should recycle this line:

You can get by on charm for 15 minutes, after that you better know something.

Jan 24, 2009
My singles profile worked too as I have been married to a CC member going on 1 1/2 years. :)
:)

I should add that it took a LOT of patience. I admit my standards are tough. I am demanding. However, I hold myself to the same standards.

Spiritual/sweet/silly/sexy/special things come to those who wait.

A

AuntieAnt

I know a few people who found their true love through this site. :rolleyes:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Let's see mine would say:

Will trade conversation for free dinner, once. After that you better have something interesting to talk about.

Or maybe I should recycle this line:

You can get by on charm for 15 minutes, after that you better know something.
That leaves me out. I ain't got no charm AND I don't know nuthin. :p

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
That leaves me out. I ain't got no charm AND I don't know nuthin. :p
You have and excellent sense of humor and know where all the good comics are. You also seem to know all the good comedian quotes. And possibly a little something about music or computers.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Not ALL the good comics... just Calvin and Hobbes. That's really all you need. Bill Watterson said it all.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I'd be like one of those really lame infomercials that play in a loop at 3am.

"Act now and we'll send you a second Yahweh_is_gracious at no additional charge. Just pay separate processing and handling. He slices, he dices, he makes thousands of julienne fries!"

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
WHAT IS THIS?! Is this Descyple back from the grave? :eek:
That's right Grace, Descyple is back!!!

EVERYONE RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! (But please leave your chocolate behind for me - because some things never change, I'm still a chocoholic!!!).