Is Everyone OK? (CC Singles Forum Post-Valentine's Day Roll Call!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Well ..... I don't like to brag, but.... I went into work like always and we have these lockers there and I opened mine and out pops this huge balloon - like a silvery thing, and it has "Be Mine" and all on it and so it starts floating out of the locker and attached on the string was this card floating off, you know so, I open it and music from Titanic starts playing (do you believe that!!) and it turns out it was signed by ANDREA and she's like this new girl in HR and there's been all this whispering about how great she looks and all. So then the guys in the room find out it's from Andrea -because I told them- and they start cheering and carry me out on their shoulders and we're all laughing and.....

none of that really happened. :(

Aug 14, 2018
Well ..... I don't like to brag, but.... I went into work like always and we have these lockers there and I opened mine and out pops this huge balloon - like a silvery thing, and it has "Be Mine" and all on it and so it starts floating out of the locker and attached on the string was this card floating off, you know so, I open it and music from Titanic starts playing (do you believe that!!) and it turns out it was signed by ANDREA and she's like this new girl in HR and there's been all this whispering about how great she looks and all. So then the guys in the room find out it's from Andrea -because I told them- and they start cheering and carry me out on their shoulders and we're all laughing and.....

none of that really happened. :(
Cool the same thing happened to me too, yesterday.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I'm single
That's my jingle
It makes my face tingle
And sometimes I want Pringles!

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
..,..................... ........................................ .....................,...

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
..,..................... ........................................ .....................,...
Wow that’s so sweet! Nice of her to do that for you! And all that chocolate? Sounds so yum! What a lovely gesture that she did for you. You are very lucky :)

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Wow that’s so sweet! Nice of her to do that for you! And all that chocolate? Sounds so yum! What a lovely gesture that she did for you. You are very lucky :)
Ya I know, it was awesome, beautiful evening really why I....... Wait a minute,..... What year is this?

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Good day. Got a colonic in the late morning and the (happily married) woman who did it was full of questions about nutritional stuff, which I am always happy to talk about.
But the highlight was the late afternoon/early evening with my 10 yr old daughter giving me a V day God centered v day card and my 35 yr old daughter calling me and wishing me a happy V day.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yesterday was for me a day like many other. Nothing to survive.

To answer the other part of the question, if I did have a girlfriend next year I have no idea what I would do. It would depend on her, me at the time, what we discuss about what we want to do, how much money I have to spend and feel free to spend, a lot of things. Tell you what, the first V-Day I see that I have a girlfriend or wife, I'll let you know.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Dark chocolate.

There are no other kinds.

/Random off

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
F7160C2E-4271-4CCE-ABC8-9A68501E072D.jpeg

My single awareness day gift to you all ❤️. Chocolate dipped strawberries from Sams Club. Help yourself! 🤗

misskayanne

May 18, 2017
I worked on Valentine's Day and then after work I went to Target to find my two year old son a Valentine gift(s). His name is Phineas (Finn for short) so I got him a little box of chocolates that had a shark on it and it said "You're Fin-tastic!). I thought that was perfect :D And he got a Paw Patrols (his favorite show) marshmallow, a Paw Patrols sticker book, and little Paw Patrols figurine. I put everything in a little gift bag and when I picked him up I asked him if he would be my Valentine and then gave him his bag of goodies. He was so happy, it made my day. He's the best Valentine I could ever have anyways :)

misskayanne

May 18, 2017
Also, I had planned on watching my favorite movie, Old Fashioned, later that night after my son went to bed, but ended up not doing so. Has anyone seen that movie though? I saw it in theaters alone on Valentine's while I was going through a divorce (about 4 years ago)...still my favorite movie to this day. And that Valentine's Day was actually the best Valentine's Day I ever had. I went to see my now favorite movie, got some lunch after, and then stopped by the store to get some chocolate covered strawberries for myself later. I remember being genuinely happy that day without a care in the world.

K

Kim82

Wonderfully for me I don't celebrate Valentine's day. So I was not affected in anyway.

S

Susanna

I went to a movie night. We watched "Up". :)
That’s such a nice film. It’s so sad, too.

... I don’t know what’s happening to me, but for the time being I’m crying over movies and dead cats and I have never done that before...menopause??????????

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Hey Everyone,

So here we are on the day after an infamous holiday designed to remind singles of just how single they are...

Every store, bouquet, heart-spattered aisle, and even the deceivingly charming smiles of seemingly innocent stuffed teddy bears ALL seem to scream out at us, "HEY, YOU LOSER! DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA YOU'RE SINGLE--AND THE CLOCK IS TICKING???"

Wow. I'm sure none of us had any idea. :rolleyes:

So... Just to check in and make sure everyone survived all the hyper-awareness of our social statuses...

* How was your Valentine's Day and what did you do?

* If you had a Valentine next year, what kind of gift/act of thoughtfulness would you like to give them?

* What would you hope your Valentine would do for you? (Any really unique/budget-friendly ideas out there?

Me... I'm thinking, I would love to give someone (actually, a female friend if I'm still single) a unicorn--because, seriously. WHO DOESN'T WANT A UNICORN???

Just kidding. I suppose some people would rather have a pegasus... :)

And, I have to admit. My National Holiday of Public Shaming, I mean, Singleness, wasn't all too bad--I was able to get 2 free perfume samples at Sephora, PLUS a free chocolate chip cookie at a sandwich shop. :)

AND, I DIDN'T HAVE TO SHARE THE COOKIE WITH ANYONE!

Seriously, maybe singleness isn't all THAT bad.

How about the rest of you?
You must endeavor to find a faithful true believer. Nothing else will do.
You have a lot going for you I cannot see why you remain single. I suspect the problem is with the recalcitrant men......

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It was great. I watched Titanic and was crying over and over again.
All kinds of anti-Christian propoganda weaved into that movie. Cameron is no Christian....not even close.

S

Susanna

All kinds of anti-Christian propoganda weaved into that movie. Cameron is no Christian....not even close.
If you say so.