Kinda new here…need some advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 30, 2016
he talks as if he feels quite young and playful. i can really tell! but he's mature and very respectful. i trust him. if you get to know him you'll be amazed.
Gracie,

Even an "older" person could feel quite Young and playful.

I know.
I'm one of them !!

LOL

S

Susanna

Gracie,

I know.
I'm one of them !!

LOL
I started telling people how old I felt at 28. What a goof...Lol.

G

Gracie_14

Gracie,

I know.
I'm one of them !!

LOL
yeah of course. but im super super super sure about this one. really…

G

Gracie_14

Let me ask this:
How could you be writing to a person (any person) a Whole year and not know where they live?
Maybe you just can't remember the name of the town.

Everybody here that knows me, knows where I live and I've only been on this forum about 2 months.
Do you know where he works?

Lots to know, right?
look, i really need to check again. its not so easy to remember. i think he lives somewhere in montava. yes, thats it! montava. check ot out FranC. he doesnt have a job yet. he's moving to pavis toattend a university and probably get a job.

Apr 30, 2016
look, i really need to check again. its not so easy to remember. i think he lives somewhere in montava. yes, thats it! montava. check ot out FranC. he doesnt have a job yet. he's moving to pavis toattend a university and probably get a job.
The town is Mantova.
I live down by Florence.

It's a nice place.
I understand why he's moving to Paris.
It's difficult for Young people to get a job here in Italy these days.
48% unemployment for his age bracket.

You might want to just continue writing.
When you get a little older (maybe 20?) you could meet up with him.
My husband and I wrote to each other (snail mail) for two years.

I'm posting a map of Italy.
Get familiar with the place...

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
keep ur fingers off of long dstance relationships.. alone italy is a red flag.
everyone has to make their own mistakes at times but sister, best is to get out and know people face to face. messing with people over seas are mainly spammers. I doubt he only talks to you. He honest to your parents. They were young before too
thats just my opinion

G

Gracie_14

The town is Mantova.
I live down by Florence.

It's a nice place.
I understand why he's moving to Paris.
It's difficult for Young people to get a job here in Italy these days.
48% unemployment for his age bracket.

You might want to just continue writing.
When you get a little older (maybe 20?) you could meet up with him.
My husband and I wrote to each other (snail mail) for two years.

I'm posting a map of Italy.
Get familiar with the place...

aww, thanks so much FranC! you're the best. can i be your friend?
btw, i meant Pavia not Paris. typo mistake. yeah, i was thinking i can continue writing to him but not yet meet at the moment. he knows i wont be ready right now. when we're older. hopefully, ill let my parents know

G

Gracie_14

keep ur fingers off of long dstance relationships.. alone italy is a red flag.
everyone has to make their own mistakes at times but sister, best is to get out and know people face to face. messing with people over seas are mainly spammers. I doubt he only talks to you. He honest to your parents. They were young before too
thats just my opinion
thanks Demi777!
i know he only talks to me. i realy do. he said to me he's not interested but only focusing on me. im very sure.
btw, what do you mean about italy is a red flag?

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I know many people who have married italians, and i know many italians. Often they are very nice and awesome at first but when you get together they often turn abusive. THAT is what worries me the most in your case. But I have faith in you that God has you and that all will end according to his purpose for u :) and that u learn lessons no matter how it goes.
My advice for you is to go on with your schooling and all so that if you were to meet him, you can get a job and do not have to rely on him.
I wish you the best but always be careful lil sis. Ppl are weird in this world :p

thanks Demi777!
i know he only talks to me. i realy do. he said to me he's not interested but only focusing on me. im very sure.
btw, what do you mean about italy is a red flag?

Dec 16, 2012
At no point have you said this person is of Italian descent, rather that they claim they live in Italy, and that's all you know. The same thing could be said of the temperament of German people too. The number one thing I think you should do is inform your parents of anyone you're talking to. They deserve to know and you need your parents who know better and can protect and inform you if what you're doing is ok or not.

G

Gracie_14

I know many people who have married italians, and i know many italians. Often they are very nice and awesome at first but when you get together they often turn abusive. THAT is what worries me the most in your case. But I have faith in you that God has you and that all will end according to his purpose for u :) and that u learn lessons no matter how it goes.
My advice for you is to go on with your schooling and all so that if you were to meet him, you can get a job and do not have to rely on him.
I wish you the best but always be careful lil sis. Ppl are weird in this world :p
thank you so much Demi! ill keep that in mind. i just hope what you're saying is not the case for me. i just have a hunch its not ^_^
btw, ill post how we met online for you to see and everyone else who was giving me advice. it will probably give you an understanding of how he's like ;)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Nobody said that the german temperament is false (just sayin) *sips ginger tea

At no point have you said this person is of Italian descent, rather that they claim they live in Italy, and that's all you know. The same thing could be said of the temperament of German people too. The number one thing I think you should do is inform your parents of anyone you're talking to. They deserve to know and you need your parents who know better and can protect and inform you if what you're doing is ok or not.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
((hugs))
:) sure it may help a bit lol

thank you so much Demi! ill keep that in mind. i just hope what you're saying is not the case for me. i just have a hunch its not ^_^
btw, ill post how we met online for you to see and everyone else who was giving me advice. it will probably give you an understanding of how he's like ;)

G

Gracie_14

thanks for your reply. he is of italian decent. he cant speak english every well…so that proves it. and also, when he sends me emails they arent always in proper english grammar. he sometimes writes in italian for fun. ive seen his pic before and it looks very italian. im very sure. i know alot about him that makes me trust him for now

Apr 30, 2016
I'm sorry Demi.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Italian and married to an Italian.

What do you mean that you know many that seem nice at first and then turn abusive.

Are you saying ITALIAN MEN ARE ABUSIVE??????????????

And from WHERE do you get your information??

Please be careful with what you say.

That's quite some statement you made there.

Dec 16, 2012
thanks for your reply. he is of italian decent. he cant speak english every well…so that proves it. and also, when he sends me emails they arent always in proper english grammar. he sometimes writes in italian for fun. ive seen his pic before and it looks very italian. im very sure. i know alot about him that makes me trust him for now

You're really young and you need to inform your parents immediately.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Unless you have actually seen him on camera, you have no idea who he really is. He could be a teenager, he could be an adult, or even a pedophile. You don't know for sure. And Italy is kind of far away from whatever country you're in. Not to mention that you are still a kid, and shouldn't be pursuing relationships online anyway.. The internet and it's people can be a very scary place for vulnerable, naive young girls.. Even for boys, for that matter. Tell your parents.

Apr 30, 2016
So Italians AND Germans are not to be trusted!

Oh my goodness.
Those horrible people.

How are the English??