Let's make Singles forum random again !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Watching "Stranger Things". How did I miss this show??! :eek: Wynona Ryder!! One of few hollywood actresses I've ever crushed over... And I find her still very crushworthy! :D

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
When my friend and I go to the park together....

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Me too John... me too...

Screenshot_2017-11-05-23-53-53-1.jpg

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Been feeling a lot like this lately...

I think I need candy..

Feb 5, 2017
Let's all partner up and get virtually married!

P

pckts

I wish there was an English speaking tribe I could go live with on a hidden continent. And then I can stop doing my homework, worrying about a job, and watching this society fall apart on my TV. It would have to be warm though.

Jul 25, 2015
That feeling when you take a month prepping a huge annual family event (thanksgiving/family reunion), start baking 3 weeks out, take a week off to start cooking for event and spend an incredible 5 days with family and SWOOSH it's over...:(

Not my kitchen but mine looks similar...

bigstock-Dirty-dishes-41021827.jpg

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

That feeling when you take a month prepping a huge annual family event (thanksgiving/family reunion), start baking 3 weeks out, take a week off to start cooking for event and spend an incredible 5 days with family and SWOOSH it's over...:(

Not my kitchen but mine looks similar...

View attachment 175900
Wow. I'd recommend an immediate dust-off and nuke it from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.