Men Can't Vacuum, Put the Seat Down, or Wash the Dishes.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Interesting thread... o_O

I do hope Kim has met some REAL men since 2013. :cool:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Interesting thread... o_O

I do hope Kim has met some REAL men since 2013. :cool:
Good heavens!

What, exactly, are you trying to say here, Lynx? That real men actually exist??? Let's not get crazy or anything.

Also, it's a good thing I've had my database erased... And certainly can't reember writing these 5-year-old threads. 😉

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I have some really good friends. Their names are: Hoover, Kenmore, Whirlpool................

:giggle:

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Isn't it funny how so many guys can work a 16-button apparatus to get to the 32nd level of the latest mass-media video game...

But can't manage the "on/off" switch on the most basic vacuum cleaner??? :)

Why is it that some guys can completely gut and revamp an engine, making it 20 times more powerful... but yet that toilet seat remains standing at attention?

And why do guys have an obsession with wanting women to serve them sandwiches... But then can't seem to muster the strength to wash, dry, and put away the plate??? (I'm willing to compromise if he offers to buy all the paper plates and plastic cups and cutlery.)

Yes, I'm having a bit of fun here. And kudos to all you guys who DO clean carpets, maintain bathrooms, and actually wash (and put away) the dishes.

*Don't tell the guys, but I'm actually hoping for a bit of reverse psychology here--I figure if we tell the men they "can't" or "don't" do something, we're going to see lots of posted photos of our CC gentlemen doing these very things as a way of protesting!!*

Real men, doing real housework? Hey, what can I say, dreams die hard. :)
The original post heading should be WHY cant men vacuum do dishes and put down he toilet seat? Its not like we're asking them to do it all at 1 time (although id really ilke to see them try) lol

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Good heavens!

What, exactly, are you trying to say here, Lynx? That real men actually exist??? Let's not get crazy or anything.
Do I exist?
I vacuum the church when it is my team's turn to clean the church. I can't vacuum at home because we have hardwood floors. I put the toilet seat down because I don't want a germ fountain when I flush it. I washed the dishes just this morning.

Of course you have no proof that I actually exist. I could be making all this up. But on my word as a pentecostal minister, every bit of it is true.

Of course you also have nothing but my word for the claim that I am a pentecostal minister... and I'm not going to post a picture of my license here on the forum. :p

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Do I exist?
I vacuum the church when it is my team's turn to clean the church. I can't vacuum at home because we have hardwood floors. I put the toilet seat down because I don't want a germ fountain when I flush it. I washed the dishes just this morning.

Of course you have no proof that I actually exist. I could be making all this up. But on my word as a pentecostal minister, every bit of it is true.

Of course you also have nothing but my word for the claim that I am a pentecostal minister... and I'm not going to post a picture of my license here on the forum. :p
I have been going on the assumption this whole time that you are just a mirage, and I'm ok with that. :D

(After all, I've been saying for all these years that I'm just a hologram.) o_O

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Do I exist?

Awww shy boy..no license? We take pastoral degrees (IS there such a thing for proof of being a pastor?) lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
License has full name, and I don't post that on the internet.

I can take a picture of the sticker the church gave me to put on my car, identifying me as a minister... but I could pull that from anywhere online.

So we are back to you have to take my word for it that I do vacuum (and can vacuum well - I wouldn't do a slap-dash job on God's church) I put the seat down and I wash dishes. Or you will not take my word for it. But I do.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
License has full name, and I don't post that on the internet.

I can take a picture of the sticker the church gave me to put on my car, identifying me as a minister... but I could pull that from anywhere online.

So we are back to you have to take my word for it that I do vacuum (and can vacuum well - I wouldn't do a slap-dash job on God's church) I put the seat down and I wash dishes. Or you will not take my word for it. But I do.
There's an easy way to prove this, you know.

Just show up to clean Jewel's and my houses over the weekend (you can even wear a ski mask if you need to protect your identity... Shoot, you can even throw on a cape if you need to create an alter ego--move over, Mr. Clean...) All we ask is that you draw the line at wearing tights :D.

Once we see our freshly vacuumed floors, cabinets full of clean dishes, and toilets so shiny that we can see our own reflection in them, all doubts shall be cast aside. :cool:

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
There's an easy way to prove this, you know.

Just show up to clean Jewel's and my houses over the weekend (you can even wear a ski mask if you need to protect your identity... Shoot, you can even throw on a cape if you need to create an alter ego--move over, Mr. Clean...) All we ask is that you draw the line at wearing tights :D.

Once we see our freshly vacuumed floors, cabinets full of clean dishes, and toilets so shiny that we can see our own reflection in them, all doubts shall be cast aside. :cool:
AWESOME GF...lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, right! You would just claim I took pictures of clean floors and etc. and demand I do the same for OTHER houses.

Good luck with that trap. I ain't stepping in it. :p

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Yeah, right! You would just claim I took pictures of clean floors and etc. and demand I do the same for OTHER houses.

"Wax on..wax off..wax on..wax off"...lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

Do you do windows too? Lol

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
Well, i was working in male school before n like almost my collagues at school n my students who are men n boys can do women's job at home very well.

Every day we hv schedule to clean the school n the boys from my class (mechanical class) can do it even more clean than girls coz we hv classes which students are girls (accounting class).
And my neighbour who are male teachers they can cook better than me n my roommates (we are all females).

When we were too lazy too cook coz of tired we would knocking their doors n asked what did they cook or going to cook coz we would ask them to cook and their dishes even clean n neat in the dishes cupboard and abselutelly their place is very clean, the floor and the living room they have coz maybe they are mechanic so they know well how to use vacumcleaners n all the machines in our school, ware house.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
This is why I'm looking forward to fembots. I'm sure the wife would appreciate it.