Post a fact about yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinuviel

I have double-jointed thumbs. I know, that's always what people say when they're supposed to say a fact about themselves! But I'm only averagely unique, so there isn't anything wildly unique that I can tell ya :)

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I only get hit on in the grocery store (or online)

razor17

Aug 16, 2017
Sometimes I wear contacts to look less like a NERD XD.....

FlSnookman7

Jun 27, 2015
I cry at sad movies but often laugh uncontrollably at the most inappropriate times....:p

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I am secretly a ninja.
Someone repped this post and said, "That's racist."

I think they were joking.

But just in case... Will this balance it out?

I can't use chopsticks to save my life.

(Forget Mr. Miyaki catching a fly... I can't even pick up my dinner with those things.)

Give me a good old-fashioned American shovel and pitchfork any day!

S

Susanna

I am a grandmother.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
But just in case... Will this balance it out?

I can't use chopsticks to save my life.

(Forget Mr. Miyaki catching a fly... I can't even pick up my dinner with those things.)

Give me a good old-fashioned American shovel and pitchfork any day!
I cant use them very well either, but I do give it a try every now and then, just for the sake of doing so : p

I cant understand how anyone would ever wanna eat noodles with them, though. Like, getting noodles at a Chinese restaurant, and they give you chopsticks. I dunno if Im supposed to actually use them.

Feb 7, 2015
I am related to Kathryn Kuhlman.

She was a "Great Aunt" of mine on my father's side... or something like that, I'm not really sure.

L

loverofjesus27

That woman made me cry on tv for no reason ^^

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I only get hit on in the grocery store (or online)
What other places are there? ;)

After all, at work is quite inappropriate, church is too weird with all the old ladies watching, and the gym is just... No!

L

loverofjesus27

well she is the one who funded the cure for cancer wasn't she? i hope i am right. well anyway there was a woman talking and explaining how cancer hurts and its something that we should take seriously and that we should help by all means. (i don't think it was That woman persay, maybe it was just a spokesperson.

Aug 2, 2009
well she is the one who funded the cure for cancer wasn't she? i hope i am right. well anyway there was a woman talking and explaining how cancer hurts and its something that we should take seriously and that we should help by all means. (i don't think it was That woman persay, maybe it was just a spokesperson.
It's his great aunt, so she would have lived a long time ago.

L

loverofjesus27

LOL! sorry willie-t i probably got confused, i'll research next time...

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I voted for John McCain and Mitt Romney.
I lived a different life at the time, so the things I considered important then were much different than the things I consider important now : p

Fact, I like to stuff my potato chips into my sandwich when I eat them together.