Cherry Kool aid of course
I know some people come to the singles to find a relationship in fact it wouldn't surprise me if tin tin and his girl plus jesuslives and tourist met in these forums. as for me even if I was looking for a girl on here trust me its much better that we don't hook up. I have no money and can't get a job cant drive and am immature, so i couldn't give her what she deserves
This is not a dating site.
There are many reasons I stay in CC Singles. You guys are a great bunch of people, I call many of you family. I find the CC Singles forum is a fantastic, welcoming place where we can be honest and share the good and bad in our lives. I feel challenged, encouraged and supported here and I try to be the same to my brothers and sisters in Christ. I love serious discussions but we also have some great laughs. Last, but certainly not least, Blain's right. I met Arlene here. Neither of us were looking but God brought us together (and some friendly neighbourhood CCers certainly did their part). Love you all. You guys rock!
I know some people come to the singles to find a relationship in fact it wouldn't surprise me if tin tin and his girl plus jesuslives and tourist met in these forums. as for me even if I was looking for a girl on here trust me its much better that we don't hook up. I have no money and can't get a job cant drive and am immature, so i couldn't give her what she deserves