You are proving my point.LOL! That sure was a lot of words to express absolutely nothing!
I thought you were smart enough to realize that the texts themselves don't plainly state anything throughout a large portion of the Bible. I've told you from the beginning that you have to pick each chapter and verse apart and piece them together like a puzzle so that they make sense in their entirety.
--
I agree that Scripture must be compared with Scripture.
The question is not whether verses should be pieced together, but whether the connections you are making are actually stated or merely assumed.
Every theological system claims it is "putting the puzzle together."
Calvinists, Arminians, Preterists, Futurists, Dispensationalists, and Covenant theologians all say the same thing.
The real issue is whether the pieces themselves require the conclusion.
For example, where does Scripture explicitly say there is a distinction between a general Day of the Lord and a later Great and Terrible Day of the Lord?
Where does Scripture explicitly define them as separate phases?
If that conclusion comes only after combining several passages and adding assumptions about timelines, then it remains an interpretation rather than an explicit teaching.
I have no objection to harmonizing passages.
I object when the harmonization becomes the authority over the passages themselves.
Scripture interpreting Scripture means allowing clear texts to define difficult texts.
It does not mean building a framework first and then requiring every verse to fit that framework.
So instead of telling me that I need to assemble the puzzle, show me the verse that actually states the distinction you're proposing. If no such verse exists, then let's be honest and call it what it is: an interpretation that may be right or wrong, but an interpretation nonetheless.