Sabbath

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I agree , it was also not even a day of the week at all, but he was in a vision of the future events, elsewhere refered to as "the Day of The Lord" To use this one verse to say sunday today is the Lords day, is false doctrine.
To suggest that "the Lord's Day" is the same as "the day of the LORD" is even worse false doctrine.

The "Lord's Day" was a special day of the week which had nothing to do with the day of the LORD". That is the day on which Christ arose from the dead and that is the day which was set aside -- BY CHRIST -- for Christian worship -- the first day of the week. And by God calling it "the Lord's Day" He made it the Christian Sabbath. Christ said that He is the Lord of the sabbath, and this is one way that He established His Lordship over the sabbath.

Just forget about your antagonism to "Sunday", since every day of the week (including Saturday) is dedicated to pagan gods and goddesses. This is just another red herring, and in fact Saturn was more evil than Sol or Helios.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I wish the Sabbatarians would pay half as much attention to Jesus as they do to a particular day

never talk about your Savior...just about what day you worship Him on and then get nasty (some really nasty nasty posts addressed to non-Sabbies in some recent threads including saying you are not saved or you are anti-Semite and therefore hate Jesus) if people do not fall under your marching orders

never never talk about Jesus...and always negative

so go ahead and work for what no one ever earned

I guess you are buying a ticket to heaven after all :rolleyes:

What in the world is A sabbatean (sp)OO? Do you believe faith is based on what day a person believes is the Sabbath?

My Salvation is Yahweh, God, Jesus Christ, Yeshua, not a dogma.

If I PURPORT ALL OF TEH bIBLE IS THE wORD IT IS BECAUSE OF THE nEW teSTAMENT AND cHRIST'S TEACHING.

bECAUSE OF cHRIST'S TEACHINGS i CANNOT NOR WILL i DENY THE VALIDITY OF THE oLD teSTAAMENT; YOU KNOW, THOSE WRITINGS FROM WHICH the first converts to Jesus Christ learned of their Good News?

Is anything here boasting n my part or the part of others?

iS BELIEVING WHAT IS GIVEN BY jESUS cHRSIT TO BE WRITTEN DOWN ABOUT THE sABBATH OF THE lORD wrong, boasting deceitful, haughty or worse? iF SO THEN AL who believe God about His designated Sabbath, tht is the SABBATH of the Lord are full of false pride, arrogance and hatred. No, I love all and pray all be saved so it cannot be ay of the cited evils.

¨God bless you and I will not label others as First Da7yers or teh like........the day any chooses to assemble in worship has nothing to do with the Sabbath of the LORD Except for the truth tat we worship Him every day.

beta

Aug 8, 2016
The Vatican wants to establish Sunday observance in EU law.
If people really understood history, this would terrify them.
It would not terrify the gentiles or trad/nom christians who already keep it but
the GENUINE followers of the Lord of the Sabbath our TRUE SAVIOUR !!!

beta

Aug 8, 2016
It would not terrify the gentiles or trad/nom christians who already keep it but
the GENUINE followers of the Lord of the Sabbath our TRUE SAVIOUR !!!
Thanks be to God - the Vatican is not the deciding authority for eternity and salvation....
Our LORD IS and we should all fear/give RESPECT to HIS Coming !

I do not think people are aware of the fact that we are already 'in Judgement' which according to scripture must have started way back at the time of writing 1Pet 4v17. ...it says 'the time is come that judgement 'must begin at ''the house of God...and if it 'first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God ? it sounds very much 'present time....and people need to be made aware of it.

Mar 28, 2016
lets' see if you know this is well as you think- what theological issue prompted the council to be called?

also, there was another " event " that happened right in this time frame that also had a large effect. what was It?
Ultimately both the first century reformation with the apostate Jews and the fifteenth century with the Catholics was based on one thing .The Bible alone in its entirety is the one authority by which men can hear God and therefore seek after his approval . Sola scriptura is the reforming tool in any generation .

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
1Pet 4v17. ...it says 'the time is come that judgement 'must begin at ''the house of God...and if it 'first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God ?
In Romans 10:16, we read - But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?” We obey the gospel by choosing to believe the gospel.

The gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16).

To “believe” the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation. The gospel is not a set of rituals to perform, a code of laws to be obeyed or a check list of good works to accomplish as a prerequisite for salvation.

*The gospel is also not salvation by "grace plus law, faith plus works."

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
My heart understands Jesus Christ was never involved with any reformations or conventions of men. I may be stupid, but I believe it.

Mar 28, 2016
Two kinds of Sabbaths. The cerimoinal Sabbath as a fast and the continue Sabbath as when we do mix faith in what we do see or hearing His voice(the hearing of faith) and do not harden our hearts as long as today is today. We then have in effect entered that kind of non ceremonial law, daily. resting from our own works (Hebrew 4)

Mathew 28:1 established a new era of Sabbaths calculated from when Christ did arise as the first resurrection (not calculated by His birth) as the Son of man in respect to His flesh which he replied it profits for nothing establishing he was the Son of God not seen

Romans 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the "spirit of holiness", by the resurrection from the dead

The last day of creation He rested form His work. It was on the first day of the week that day He said; "let their be light" to represent his children of light .Therefore in Mathew 28 establishing a new era of Sabbaths .

Most translations exchanged the word rest (Sabbath) for time sensitive word replacing the word Sabbath with ( it began to dawn toward the first day of the week) the word week destroying the proper outcome

28 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher.Mathew 28:1 KJV

28 And on the eve of the sabbaths, at the dawn, toward the first of the sabbaths, came Mary the Magdalene, and the other Mary, to see the sepulcher,Mathew 28:1 YLT

Youngs literal translates it properly in respect to the new era of Sabbath, the first day . But again makes the same errot as the King James. In the Luke 18 account

King James I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.Luke 18:12

Young's Literal Translation I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all things -- as many as I possess.Luke 18:12

Moses instituted the Sabbath as a fast day in order to commemorate the Israelites' seven days of deprivation when they trekked through the desert on their way to Mount Sinai.

First century Jews were allowed 3 Kosher meals on the Sabbath to represent the ceremonial law .Turning the fast into a feast. This bragger boasted he only ate twice. Making the meaning of the ceremonial law without effect as to the reason of the true fast a day set aside to bring the bread of God as the gospel into the word. (Isaiah 58)

I would think the proper paraphrase would be . (I fast twice in the Sabbath I give tithes of all things -- as many as I possess)

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
is 'saturday' a man-made, mainstream replacement for the cycle of 7s following the appearance of the God-created new moon?

His feast days are determined by rosh chodesh, and they are all sabbaths. have y'all possibly been keeping a human-origin calendar all this time that you've been proudly denouncing others?

that'd be ironic.
from studying the scriptures, God seems fond of irony.

*shrug* just a question. something I read somewhere a couple years ago and never really got a convincing answer either way about.
There is a common religious preaching which implies that God created burdensome instructions, impossible for man kind to follow, and then killed people who didn't follow them. As a result, Jesus had to save us from His Father's unjust wrath and free us from His Fathers instructions.

They also preach, as do you, that the Pharisees were trying to earn Salvation by keeping these same instructions and that is why Jesus rejected them.

I denounce this teaching as from man and not from the Word which became Flesh.

But I can see, given this foundation, how you could also believe that God creates the 7 day week, sanctifies the 7th Day over the others, but isn't smart enough or "Almighty" enough to preserve the week so His people could also rest as He did and also as He instructed us to do, from their weekly routine.

This type of worship is common through out history as Jesus and Paul describes the downfall of the Mainstream Preachers of their time.

Matt. 15:
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Not God)

Rom. 1:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

25 Who changed the truth of God (God creates Laws FOR MAN) into a lie,(God created burdensome laws to kill man) and worshipped and served the creature ( Image of God in their own mind) more than the Creator, (Word which became Flesh) who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Again, the New Moon is the beginning of God's Year, it is not a Sabbath, nor is it a "Feast of the Christ". This doesn't matter to "many" because as you have implied, God's Holy Days are "Rudiments of the World" anyway.

What if God is all powerful and "Almighty"? What if He is smart enough to preserve His Years and Weeks for those interested in Him enough to "Seek Him and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Surely man must consider the possibility, remote as it is to many, that it might be the mind of religious man that is deceived, not God. That maybe it isn't God who corrupts religious man with His Words as the serpent convinced Eve, maybe, as the Bible teaches, it is religious man that corrupts God's Word.

Talk about Irony!!!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I can hardly believe all these terrible UNchristian NEGATIVE feelings should be part of 'regret....what are you thinking of ??? they are your understanding, not mine.
i can put it this way; maybe it's more clear what i'm trying to say: God teaches us to be thankful in every circumstance, to be content in every situation, and that whatever we work at to work as though we are working for God not for men. that applies whether we are slaves or CEO's and on every day of the week.

to Tourist, who works weekends, you said:

HAVING to work for a living can not really be compared to 'enjoying your own pleasures on a Sabbath which is your own work....so I would say there is a big difference. As far as I read scripture God does not teach against feeding yourself on the Sabbath (which in our age requires MONEY).
So I would not speak against working on the sabbath for legitimate reasons....since we are told to obey Authorities ! But we can certainly regret the fact we have to do it instead of giving the Day to God ...thus keeping it in the spirit !
i do not believe that 'regret' goes along with being thankful or content. regret is not gratitude, and it is not contentment. you framed the requirements of his job as though it is sinful, but 'okay' -- but if he is walking by the Spirit, he should consider himself working for God on saturday, as though going two miles when asked to go one. you framed it as 'instead of giving the day to God' but the scripture says to look at your job as though it is given to God by considering your work to be work for Him, not your earthly boss.

in your view of his job, it is sinful, a 'necessary evil' that can be overlooked but should still be regretted.
in the scriptural view, it is not sinful; it is working for God, and it should be something to be thankful for. not something to regret.

if i try to combine how the Bible says i should look at my work with what Beta says about being regretful, then i find myself considering that i work for God, not men, and that i simultaneously regret what i do for God. if i regret what i do for God i call what He asks me to do sin, making God evil.

if i insist on calling it sinful to work on saturday, so that it is something to regret, and also say it is okay to do it, then i'm willfully and purposefully engaging in sin every week, and thinking 'that's ok because i'm penitent about it' -- which is evil.
if i look at my job as the opposite of giving the day to God, then i'm rejecting His word that says look at your job as though you work for God not man.
if i refuse to do what is before me to do for a job then i am in conflict with what Christ commanded, to go two miles with whoever asks you to go one.

this is the thing, Beta -- you're trying not to condemn as sinful Fra Tourist's job while simultaneously calling it sinful, and that just leads to all kinds of contradictions.
it's either wrong for him to work on saturdays -- which means he should not do it at all -- or it's not wrong for him to work on saturdays -- which means he should be thankful and glad and he should not regret, and he is giving the day to God if he works as though for God.

what's more:

I can hardly believe all these terrible UNchristian NEGATIVE feelings should be part of 'regret....what are you thinking of ??? they are your understanding, not mine.

you imply here that 'negative' feelings are 'unchristian' -- what in the heck is that supposed to mean?
and you imply that "regret" is not a negative feeling. dear lady, regret is 100% negative. that's 100% the issue with what you said about working on saturday: God says be thankful in all things and whatever your work is, work as though for Him not for man. that's 100% positive and involves 0% regret.

Mar 28, 2016
My heart understands Jesus Christ was never involved with any reformations or conventions of men. I may be stupid, but I believe it.

I would offer a verse in Ecclesiastes.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Ecclesiastes 3:1

The Son of man Jesus who was used as a shadow in ceremonial laws as parable was used as a figure of one suffering beforehand up until the time of the reformation, the glory that followed(1 Peter 1:11

The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, "imposed on them" until the time of reformation.Hebrew 9:8-10

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
There is a common religious preaching which implies that God created burdensome instructions, impossible for man kind to follow, and then killed people who didn't follow them. As a result, Jesus had to save us from His Father's unjust wrath and free us from His Fathers instructions.

They also preach, as do you, that the Pharisees were trying to earn Salvation by keeping these same instructions and that is why Jesus rejected them.

I denounce this teaching as from man and not from the Word which became Flesh.

But I can see, given this foundation, how you could also believe that God creates the 7 day week, sanctifies the 7th Day over the others, but isn't smart enough or "Almighty" enough to preserve the week so His people could also rest as He did and also as He instructed us to do, from their weekly routine.

This type of worship is common through out history as Jesus and Paul describes the downfall of the Mainstream Preachers of their time.

Matt. 15:
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Not God)

Rom. 1:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

25 Who changed the truth of God (God creates Laws FOR MAN) into a lie,(God created burdensome laws to kill man) and worshipped and served the creature ( Image of God in their own mind) more than the Creator, (Word which became Flesh) who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Again, the New Moon is the beginning of God's Year, it is not a Sabbath, nor is it a "Feast of the Christ". This doesn't matter to "many" because as you have implied, God's Holy Days are "Rudiments of the World" anyway.

What if God is all powerful and "Almighty"? What if He is smart enough to preserve His Years and Weeks for those interested in Him enough to "Seek Him and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Surely man must consider the possibility, remote as it is to many, that it might be the mind of religious man that is deceived, not God. That maybe it isn't God who corrupts religious man with His Words as the serpent convinced Eve, maybe, as the Bible teaches, it is religious man that corrupts God's Word.

Talk about Irony!!!
100% unrelated to my question.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Philo wrote this:

THE DECALOGUE XX. (96) The fourth commandment has reference to the sacred seventh day, that it may be passed in a sacred and holy manner. Now some states keep the holy festival only once in the month, counting from the new moon, as a day sacred to God; but the nation of the Jews keep every seventh day regularly, after each interval of six days

he does not say that the nation of Israel counts days differently than the states that keep only one sabbath per month, but he says they keep every seventh. this could be interpreted that they ignore the lunar months for these countings of weeks ((though they certainly do not when it comes to all other appointed days)), or it could be interpreted as meaning they keep every one of the sevens in each month, not 'just the first one.'
in all of his writings he counts from the new moon - because this is how all the feast days are ordained. the appearance of the new moon is seen as emblematic of creation, and the seventh day is in concert with the seventh day of creation. the next thing Philo talks about in this treatise is how observation of sabbath is a reflection of creation. it seems like a reasonable argument that seventh-days are always to be calculated from the appearing of the new moon. which means, usually not saturdays. which would mean saturday-sabbath is a man-made innovation and not the actual Biblical sabbath, if it is a true argument.

is the seventh supposed to be counted the same way all of the feasts are counted: beginning from the new moon?
or does it 'live' in its own cycle completely separate from the other appointed days?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hello ph. You know the day called Saturday on the solar calendar begins the instant after midnight on Friday night.

When saying saturday is the sixth day it is understood by all, you included I believe, that the sixth day did begin at sundown on thenight before, Friday. It ends at sundown on Saturdy.

Since the lunar calendar begins days at sunseld it is the night of the sixth day followed by its daytime period.

When our Savior was crucifed by sinners, it was the eve of the Sabbath, that is late in the day. Now here is teh b arb for me, which Sabbath was it? Was it the Sabbath of Passover or teh Sabbath of the Lord.

To this day I know the previous night, on the fifth day was the Seder or Passover meal of our Lord and the twelve, but I do not know how the sabbath of Passover fits in here....perhaps you know and could tell me.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
According to God’s calendar, however, months are determined by the moon—called lunar
months. There are 29 days, 12 hours and 44 minutes in one lunar month. That is how long
it takes for the moon to orbit the Earth. Twelve of these lunar months add up to 354.36
days—10.89 days short of one solar year (365 days, 6 hours).
29 days 12 hours 44 mins and 3 seconds on average
it changes.

one solar year is approximately 365.242189 days on average
it also changes. by as much as 30 mins per year.

there is no exact dividing of some number of lunar cycles into solar cycles. these are average numbers.

the question is whether the Bible counts the new moon as day 0 when calculating 7th days, not whether mankind is unable to observe the rising and setting of the sun.
the question comes up because all of the appointed days in scripture are counted from the new moon. is it only by human convention that people today decided to call every saturday sabbath?

And He has violently treated His tabernacle like a garden booth; He has destroyed His appointed meeting place. The LORD has caused to be forgotten the appointed feast and sabbath in Zion, And He has despised king and priest In the indignation of His anger.
(Lamentations 2:6)

did He cause Zion to forget the appointed sabbath?
is it supposed to be every 7th day regardless of the sun or the moon ((the things He appointed to measure times and seasons)) or is it supposed to be according to the thing He set in the sky for a timepiece?
every saturday vs. every 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th day counting from the moon?

counting time by a grid humankind laid on top of the year that doesn't exactly fit, or counting time by the appearing of the moon?

i don't know. i'm asking, because it's an interesting question, and maybe thinking about it will divert some of the biting and devouring of each other going on.. :)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
There was lots of councils on issues called, which one ?

The Sabbath was changed to sunday.

The Passover [on 14th of Gods cal.]was replaced by Easter.
The deity of Christ was changed.
The calender was changed to a popes.
The modern holydays the world keeps where made.
The oracles of God where rejected and banned.
-

We have a warning in the bible that this would happen. Daniel 7:24-25.
Here God is talking about the “little horn,” the Catholic Church.

“And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall
wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”

Lets start with The Catholic Calendar

One dramatic measure of the Catholic religion’s global influence is its control over the definition
and measurement of time itself. Even today, though the presence of Catholicism doesn’t seem as
ubiquitous as it once was, we continue to live by a calendar largely created by the popes of old:

the Gregorian calendar—named after Pope Gregory xiii. That calendar revolves around fixing
the date of Easter in line with the spring equinox, ensuring that the Catholic’s pagan festivals
fall at the right time relative to Earth’s revolution around the sun.

This calendar is based on the Julian calendar, the Roman calendar established in 45 b.c. by Julius
Caesar. He chose the names and lengths of the months that we still use today (except July and
August, which were renamed after Julius and Augustus). But the Julian calendar was later altered
by the Vatican. God actually prophesied that the Catholic Church would change time itself!

What is the Catholic Church’s motive for changing the way mankind measures time?
It is an attempt to destroy—by removing from mankind’s memory—the knowledge
about God’s true holy days and the Sabbath.

the Roman Catholic Church have their own version of the Ten Com.
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/catholic_church_idolatry.html
they deleted the second Commandment and changed God's Sabbath to Sunday
and split the tenth Commandment into two to get back to Ten Commandments
-

The following from the Catholic Encyclopaedia Vol. 4, p. 153 also confirms the deletion
of the second Commandment and the change of the fourth. “The church, after changing
the day of rest from the Jewish Sabbath of the seventh day of the week to the first made
the third commandment refer to Sunday as the day to be kept holy as the Lord's Day.”

-
In 1562 the Archbishop declared that tradition now stood above scripture.

“The authority of the Church is illustrated most clearly by the scriptures, for on one hand
she recommends them, declares them to be divine, and offers them to us to be read, and
on the other hand, the legal precepts in the scriptures taught by the Lord have ceased by
virtue of the same authority.

The Sabbath, the most glorious day in the law, has been changed into the Lord's day.

-
Ancient Rome’s pagan holidays have been chained on this current world.
These include certain annual holidays—Christmas, New Year’s, Easter,
as well as many more, every one a pagan day—every one used to stimulate
the sale of merchandise in the commercial markets. Any earnest seeker after
truth learns that these days are all of heathen origin and pagan significance.

The first half of verse 25 provides the answer: It is an attempt to destroy—
by removing from mankind’s memory—the knowledge about God’s true
holy days and the Sabbath.
still no answer as the WHY the council was called. as usual, you and your group only present that things that you want, and ignore the rest. you are a control freak cult.

there was a specific REASON why the council was called. it was not called to change the Sabbath, it was called to settle a theological dispute, what was the dispute, and the other event that happened around that time?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
29 days 12 hours 44 mins and 3 seconds on average
it changes.

one solar year is approximately 365.242189 days on average
it also changes. by as much as 30 mins per year.

there is no exact dividing of some number of lunar cycles into solar cycles. these are average numbers.

the question is whether the Bible counts the new moon as day 0 when calculating 7th days, not whether mankind is unable to observe the rising and setting of the sun.
the question comes up because all of the appointed days in scripture are counted from the new moon. is it only by human convention that people today decided to call every saturday sabbath?

And He has violently treated His tabernacle like a garden booth; He has destroyed His appointed meeting place. The LORD has caused to be forgotten the appointed feast and sabbath in Zion, And He has despised king and priest In the indignation of His anger.
(Lamentations 2:6)

did He cause Zion to forget the appointed sabbath?
is it supposed to be every 7th day regardless of the sun or the moon ((the things He appointed to measure times and seasons)) or is it supposed to be according to the thing He set in the sky for a timepiece?
every saturday vs. every 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th day counting from the moon?

counting time by a grid humankind laid on top of the year that doesn't exactly fit, or counting time by the appearing of the moon?

i don't know. i'm asking, because it's an interesting question, and maybe thinking about it will divert some of the biting and devouring of each other going on.. :)

Idf there is a lot to using the lunar calendar for our marking seasons and times, so be it, but it is sure that sometimes the "of that day and of that hour only God knows," applies to our ability of discovery on certain subjects.

A veryi good and striking example of this is the fact that the lunar calendar is calculated from Adam utilizing the genealogies afforded by the Torah or the Books of Moses.

People far wiser than I have determined that the men who did the calculations left out some of the genealogies because they simply are not given.

Thus although the Hebrew calendar has time at 5778 at present we know that some of the genealogies are missing.. With the figures supplied for us we are 222 years from the Seventh millennium however all who read the Word know that those missing years could be very close to 222 years.

For me the wonderful notion has been, since I have knowledge of these facts about the Hebrew Calendar used by our forefathers, is that a thousand years is like a day to our Father when it is passed. This is mentioned in the Old and the New Testaments. I believe it is mentioned for a reason, and I look forward to my Father's Seventh Day for us, His children given the gift of the Sabbath by Him personally long before it was a law or commandment.

Because of the Godly week , I can never look on any other day other than the one our Father gave us as the Seventh Day for this will be when we will cease from our labors
also.

No one need agree with my notion, it is what I believe, given to me to believe.

7seasrekeyed

What in the world is A sabbatean (sp)OO? Do you believe faith is based on what day a person believes is the Sabbath?

My Salvation is Yahweh, God, Jesus Christ, Yeshua, not a dogma.

If I PURPORT ALL OF TEH bIBLE IS THE wORD IT IS BECAUSE OF THE nEW teSTAMENT AND cHRIST'S TEACHING.

bECAUSE OF cHRIST'S TEACHINGS i CANNOT NOR WILL i DENY THE VALIDITY OF THE oLD teSTAAMENT; YOU KNOW, THOSE WRITINGS FROM WHICH the first converts to Jesus Christ learned of their Good News?

Is anything here boasting n my part or the part of others?

iS BELIEVING WHAT IS GIVEN BY jESUS cHRSIT TO BE WRITTEN DOWN ABOUT THE sABBATH OF THE lORD wrong, boasting deceitful, haughty or worse? iF SO THEN AL who believe God about His designated Sabbath, tht is the SABBATH of the Lord are full of false pride, arrogance and hatred. No, I love all and pray all be saved so it cannot be ay of the cited evils.

¨God bless you and I will not label others as First Da7yers or teh like........the day any chooses to assemble in worship has nothing to do with the Sabbath of the LORD Except for the truth tat we worship Him every day.

why answer this if you don't know what I'm referring to? that's puzzling

I think you know what someone who insists Saturday is the lawful day for worship is called

sorry...I'm not getting lost in the forest of your words and labels define so whether you like it or not....

would you refuse to be called Christian?