None of the translation sites had the translation you had,not even close. So Im asking why that is.
What do you think you will find on islamic sites in the first place...?
None of the translation sites had the translation you had,not even close. So Im asking why that is.
That's is no research typed. All is clear copy paste. Now please don't go lengths defending a lie which is her so called research
I could let you meet a Muslim man who will tell you it is all about interpretation.
What do you think you will find on islamic sites in the first place...?
None of the translation sites had the translation you had,not even close. So Im asking why that is.
What do you think you will find on islamic sites in the first place...?
Why don't the Rabbis of today point to what Jesus says? Same reasoning here. It is called a rejection of Jesus.
to the question
the answer
the implication I see is that islamic sites don't properly translate the koran.
while that is possible, I consider it highly unlikely.
there are ambiguities in every language. imo, translation is more than finding a possible dictionary definition or grammer rule and using that.
my impression is that the vast majority of islamic scholars don't think the koran says Jesus is God. so I'm going with that until I come across more compelling evidence.
Why don't the Rabbis of today point to what Jesus says? Same reasoning here. It is called a rejection of Jesus.
Bowman gave a verse in Arabic and I put the text in an Arabic to English site,actually several,they all said the same thing which was nothing close to what Bowman had translated. So I was asking him why.
If Muslims believe Jesus was the Son of God the way Christians do they would be Christians,not Muslims. Muhammad is the main prophet of Islam not Christ.
right, and I believe we agree on this.
I'm going with what I believe the vast majority of islamic scholars would say about Jesus... which is what I think you're saying, too.
Islam is.
The Koran is not.
Bowman gave a verse in Arabic and I put the text in an Arabic to English site,actually several,they all said the same thing which was nothing close to what Bowman had translated. So I was asking him why.
If Muslims believe Jesus was the Son of God the way Christians do they would be Christians,not Muslims. Muhammad is the main prophet of Islam not Christ.
What's the point? Guy claims he is a Christian that believes a version of the koran that no muslim believes...wow that's just amazing!
No the site wasn't Islamic. The Arabic that you translated does not come up when it is put in translation sites. Not and Islamic site, a translation site.
If Muslims believe Jesus was the Son of God the way Christians do they would be Christians,not Muslims.
Muhammad is the main prophet of Islam not Christ.
So...
You used Google Translate?
Come on....you don't use a modern Arabic translator to render extinct Koranic Arabic.
That is ignorance at its very best!
Same goes for the Jews!
What happened?
Jews and Christians are reading the same exact OT material...and yet, getting two diametrically opposed worldviews as a result.
If this happens for the Jew, then it can occur for the Muslim, as well...
The Koranic Muhammad IS Jesus Christ!