Something You are Thankful For

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
(trying again with the animated gif)

Sending you a cyber hug!

K

Kim82

Giving God thanks for the road repairs in my community.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I am thankful for the wonderful new church that my 12 year old son and I visited yesterday- where they made us so welcome and finally there were children!!!🤗🙏🏻😊

K

Kim82

We had a earthquake (magnitude 7.7) here in Jamaica on Tuesday. The worst of it happened out in the sea, and there were fears of a tsunami. But thank God, it was not to be.

Had this earthquake happened on land, it would have been devastating, to say the least.

It was also felt in Cuba, Miami, and Cayman. I'm giving God thanks for sparing us from the worst.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
We had a earthquake (magnitude 7.7) here in Jamaica on Tuesday. The worst of it happened out in the sea, and there were fears of a tsunami. But thank God, it was not to be.

Had this earthquake happened on land, it would have been devastating, to say the least.

It was also felt in Cuba, Miami, and Cayman. I'm giving God thanks for sparing us from the worst.
We all may praise our Fasther for this great gift of protection… I am really happy to hear you and all there are well. When I first heard of this quake my mind and heart went first to Haiti, but all are in my mind and heart when praying always.. God bless you for this praise report….

K

Kim82

Giving God thanks that we were able to have church today.

Also giving God thanks for all those that have recovered from the coronavirus throughout the world.

I heard on the news that China has made progress in the slowing down of the spread of the virus. Thank God for that also.

Our government has been dealing with this issue in a very efficient way, I think, and I thank God for the wisdom that He has shown the officials in how best to tackle the problem.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
thank you Lord
I was praying about noise and crowds in the library for a few weeks and then the schools got shut down anyway...?!
so now I have more time to read my books...and so do the children with sports and other activities cancelled.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I'm thankful for the patience of God, for I am strong-willed.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Working at the foodbank and front office of a community services place, I witnessed ppl donating food and one lady donated $. I was touched by the selflessness and yes, it is def a God thing.

Great thread.

K

Kim82

No new case of covid have been reported here today:D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am most thankful for my loving and faithful wife. She is my best friend and travelling companion in the adventure of life.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Thankful for God about to remove this corona virus thing.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
You want to hear something really inspiring???

Yesterday, a very dear and humble lady told me that her, along with others that she has heard of, gave her/their stimulus check/chks to the needy. Whoa, 😯...I joked and said, fork it over to this needy chick, 😀😁, lol. Seriously though, how cool is that?

There are helpers amongst us, giving and sharing in different ways. We need to remind ourselves to do the same with what we are able.

God is ALWAYS moving, we should pitch in too, huh???!!!

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I’m happy God has already given me another job interview only a week after having to resign my last job. They said I should get an offer email but I’m not sure. Still happy though!!