*shrugCarnal Christians think of "using" a phrase since they mistakenly believe their "opinion" matters, it doesn't.
A genuine Christian has a "position" based on scripture.
blessings![]()
By being "judgmental"?Rejecting these people because of a tattoo is evil. It's the work of '*Hate*'.
I tried to help you hone your arguments and you accuse me of being a fake christian?A post like that might be taken by the reader as what "an outward form of Godliness", would look like.
A Christian doesn't "Trot one out", that would be a work of hands, an outward form denying the power.
Jesus modeled how we are to live, explaining why He taught His Own would do greater things than He. He only did what He saw the Father do, He only said what He heard the Father say, modeling how we are to live to Him and not our carnal selves.
We witness and share as He guides, speaks and shows us our step knowing that He always has the most perfect plan that will not return void.
best wishes![]()
I understand your sentiment, but I really have enjoyed the time I spent in the UK.... it HAS gotten worse in the past couple of years, though...Also @hornetguy you are a brave man for being near that creature but also for going to England!
I wouldn’t go to England even if they gave me a free hotel with everything paid for 2 weeks!
I would simply give the ticket to someone else.
Like, what am I going to do in England?
I understand your sentiment, but I really have enjoyed the time I spent in the UK.... it HAS gotten worse in the past couple of years, though...
There are so many historic, interesting things to see there... the food is not laced with all kinds of additives and preservatives, for the most part..
The pierced lady lives in Edinburgh, Scotland. You should do a trip like we did... start in England, and travel north, stopping at interesting places, like York.. then on up into Scotland. We did a bus tour of the Highlands... got to take a boat ride out on Loch Ness, got to pet a Highland cow, or a "hairy coo" as they call them.
Our most recent trip was through Ireland for a couple of weeks, ending up in Edinburgh again.
There's lots to see there, and the people are generally very friendly...
Besides the implications of tattoos and other lifestyles choices have on us, this is simply a colorful discussion about preferences like @Lynx said.
It’s about chocolate or vanilla.
You like tats?
Great, I hate them!
This is what makes the discussion colorful.
I can also give you a list of many things I don’t like for a more colorful table discussion.
But yes, tats also signify gang signs among other ugly characteristics.
All I can get from all my family who have ever traveled anywhere is, they went to see the sights.Also @hornetguy you are a brave man for being near that creature but also for going to England!
I wouldn’t go to England even if they gave me a free hotel with everything paid for 2 weeks!
I would simply give the ticket to someone else.
Like, what am I going to do in England?
A well-reasoned, thought out argument, and quite valid.Every human being live wears a uniform of one kind or another. The uniform can say anything the wearer wants. It can say "Housewife" or "Liberal" or "rebel" or even "Policeman" or "Soldier". Tats are a uniform. We all instinctively read these uniforms and act accordingly. When I was a street cop I could spot a prison tattoo a mile away. Not all tats send the same message or get the same response.
If someone chooses to wear a visible tat they must be prepared to deal with the response. It was their choice, complaining about the response they get is the height of hypocrisy. The response is not hate!
I'm "out of footprint" so I still have to pay for my Internet. I got tired of Comcast increasing my rate (doubled in 3 years). I just recently made the switch to T-Mobile 5G Internet. I was already their wireless customer, so I got a nice discount.To make this more interesting, i will tell you all a story about Charter and Verizon.
I will also call my friend @NightTwister who's a Charter employee.
Basically, Charter has had a monopoly in many towns in Massachusetts for years through greasing the officials so they can maintain their monopoly.
But Verizon in the last 10 years has challenged their monopoly through complaints of people to the elected officials who have changed some laws.
So, when i changed my address a few years ago and went to another town that had Verizon, i immediately dropped Charter. With a bit of satisfaction i might add.
Then 1 month after, a Charter guy knocks on my door trying to sell me a package. I looked at him in the eye and i said "Tell your managers that i will consider going back to Charter if they paid me one hundred thousand dollars and gave me free internet for a year".
You should have seen the look on his face. He never came back.
Moral of the story?
Don't like Charter! Couldn't pay me enough to take them back.
![]()
As though it's your body, it's your canvas