There's also something called 'NoCowboys'Here they call that taskrabbit.
www.taskrabbit.com
Not literal, but no cowboys meaning no shady/dodgy contractors.
There's also something called 'NoCowboys'Here they call that taskrabbit.
www.taskrabbit.com
True, Good point.pretending? You can still be gay, and be married to a woman, just have affairs with men. IDK thats what some people do. Not everyone.
I think he tried to convince his wife that he was straight, but she didn't speak at the conference, he did, so ??He'd lived a life as a woman, so, I guess he thought he had an authority to speak about that.
It was all very confusing.
If you want to live as a woman, but are biologically a male, you either...dress in drag (though it is very obvious you are not a woman, but a drag queen, cos no woman really dresses like that) or get trans surgery. If you 'think' you can think yourself female, you have body dysphoria - you are not happy being a man. But that's just my observation.
The gay men I have known/hung out with are all attracted to men, and aren't shy about expressing that part of themselves. It would not be a good thing for a woman to be married to a gay man, because he may try to do things to her body that are not...right. And they'd be deceiving themselves and fooling the woman. Some people are ok with that though You want to live a lie, that's your problem.
Well I think coyboys are supposed to date cowgirls, if they marry someone from the city its an interdenominational relationshipI am wondering if it's bad to date a cowboy? Or cowgirl? Wouldn't a cowboy be perfect for a cowgirl and vice versa?
Like they would run into difficulties if they were to fall in love with someone from the city.
lol welcome to CC SadieI am 20 and single too, lets band together and takeover lol
my appologiees, who is asking questions>?@I_am_Canadian are you not answering anything anymore in your ask me anything thread? Are my questions too hard/curly for you?
I know that some churches have ministries for divorcees or singles. That is the one thing is I was wanting to check out different churches to see what ministries that have to offer. I am still the New kid on the block where I live. I don't know the entire community. Some churches do have ministries and services for divorcees or singles. I have been through divorce myself. I had my heartbroken but life goes on. Got to be resilient through strife. They should form different types of peer support or counseling.
Your welcome, I think so, I don't remember seeing them before.They were mine but thanks for answering, I think they just got overlooked.
I don't think anyone I know has had an easy childhood/adolescence, even the priveliged ones had problems. So many people I know came from broken homes. I think maybe its also the area I live in, sort of had reputation for being a bit rough. The respectable people lived in the fancier, leafier suburbs.
Because they went to 'good' schools (maybe private, or grammar schools) they were a cut above ordinary, working class I guess you call it people. Brits would call these people 'commoners'. Everyone pretended there was no difference between the have and have-nots. But the gap is wide and increasing.
Well mostly my observations, I mean everyone's perspective is different. I did find out those in lofty positions in life tend to look down on those who are not, I mean it's a myth that everyone is equal.Your welcome, I think so, I don't remember seeing them before.
oh ok, interesting, possibly.
Yes I got that, true, I mean in most cases I am just a guy that no one wants.Well mostly my observations, I mean everyone's perspective is different. I did find out those in lofty positions in life tend to look down on those who are not, I mean it's a myth that everyone is equal.
Yes it is, it's not even changing who I am, but just changing my circumstances to improve my life that I want to change,Yea it can be depressing when you can't do anything to change who you are. Like we suddenly can't just grow taller, or change colour or whatever.
Picked last for the sports teams in school, a common experience, I really don't know why teachers do it that way.
I think just find your niche. Now its cool /ok to be a nerd. Well I made it cool anyway, when I was a librarian at school and some kids thought reading was dumb or stupid and bookworms were weirdos.
Yea it can be depressing when you can't do anything to change who you are. Like we suddenly can't just grow taller, or change colour or whatever.
Picked last for the sports teams in school, a common experience, I really don't know why teachers do it that way.
I think just find your niche. Now its cool /ok to be a nerd. Well I made it cool anyway, when I was a librarian at school and some kids thought reading was dumb or stupid and bookworms were weirdos.
My dad worked for the newspaper and always took us to the library. He also subscribed to Readers Digest, though we never won the sweepstakes.When my family legally emigrated to the States, we weren't rich. But I think Asians just think reading is really, really important and fun. My parents couldn't afford much, but they splurged on a set of encyclopedias and Childcraft. I'm so forever grateful for that. My parents couldn't afford to buy us toys, dancing lessons, vacations, or nice clothes, but with Childcraft we actually learned to make our own toys! And we learned so much about so many other things through all those books.
Soon after, we got library cards from the local libraries near us. They were always full of Asians! And we got more crafting books to make more toys and jewelry and easy clothes to make! More fiction to take us on adventures and more non-fiction books about the world around.
I never thought of myself as a nerd for loving books. It helped us to do more with the little we had.
![]()
Good to hear.When my family legally emigrated to the States, we weren't rich. But I think Asians just think reading is really, really important and fun. My parents couldn't afford much, but they splurged on a set of encyclopedias and Childcraft. I'm so forever grateful for that. My parents couldn't afford to buy us toys, dancing lessons, vacations, or nice clothes, but with Childcraft we actually learned to make our own toys! And we learned so much about so many other things through all those books.
Soon after, we got library cards from the local libraries near us. They were always full of Asians! And we got more crafting books to make more toys and jewelry and easy clothes to make! More fiction to take us on adventures and more non-fiction books about the world around.
I never thought of myself as a nerd for loving books. It helped us to do more with the little we had.
![]()
My dad worked for the newspaper and always took us to the library. He also subscribed to Readers Digest, though we never won the sweepstakes.
My mum got me an Encyclopaedia Britannica from somewhere (second hand of course) and I was always reading it, though it was very dense! She made our toys too. We only ever had one family vacation that I remember when we were young.
I liked the origami books. I was always making things out of paper.