Kudos to
@faithlife for stirring the pot -- that was quite some paddle!
Hi Singles Forum,
I'm Seoul. I'm seeking friends, but if let God lead if anything else is meant to be.
I grew up in the Lutheran church and school, spent another part of my life at an Assemblies of God church, but am now back at a Lutheran church. I usually switch off attending two churches, one with the traditional services I grew up with, and one with a contemporary service.
I've been on CC since 2009 (hope that doesn't discourage anyone hoping to find someone in a short time,) but I've made some amazing friends during that time, and that's what keeps me going.
I admire integrity, hard work, and getting back up when life kicks us down or we make a wrong choice. I hope to get to know you through posts on the forum and messages, if you would like.
What qualities do you work on having and admire in others?
What are your hobbies?
What are the best ways God speaks to you?
(I'm not an artist by any means, but I know God speaks to me without words through color, art, architecture, and places like museums and aquariums.)
What about you?