The Welcome Thread- Come in, sit down, stay a while.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MissCris
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
:)hi! my name is bafa and i like having freinds.. hope we can get along well together online.:D
 
Hi bafa! Welcome to the Singles Forum.

This is a Mad House, so we can get along well together as long as you unleash your loony side. :D
 
Hi, I'm S.J.
I appreciate this thread because as much as I want to get involved it is kinda hard to just jump right in, so thank you!
1) Favorite thing to do on Sundays after church is to spend time at my best friends house doing absolutely nothing until about 4 when we get to load up the truck and make our way to youth group to work with the kids!

2) Favorite band? I really like Cloverton a lot but I also grew up listening to a lot of Irish music too.

3) One thing I haven't done yet, I've been sky diving and zip-lining so the next thing on my list is to bungee jump!
 
Hi, I'm S.J.
I appreciate this thread because as much as I want to get involved it is kinda hard to just jump right in, so thank you!
1) Favorite thing to do on Sundays after church is to spend time at my best friends house doing absolutely nothing until about 4 when we get to load up the truck and make our way to youth group to work with the kids!

2) Favorite band? I really like Cloverton a lot but I also grew up listening to a lot of Irish music too.

3) One thing I haven't done yet, I've been sky diving and zip-lining so the next thing on my list is to bungee jump!

Hi S.J., welcome to CC :)

So, silly question- is your family Irish, then?

Zip-lining sounds like so much fun to me! I'm not sure if there's anywhere near where I live that I could do it, but I really want to. Sky diving and bungee jumping, on the other hand...not so much :p
 
You two could do zip lining at home. Just get a ladder, clothes drying cord and duct tape your hands to a wire hanger bent into the right shape. BAM...

And welcome to CC SS, or SJ.. hmm..
 
Hi, I'm S.J.


2) Favorite band? I really like Cloverton a lot but I also grew up listening to a lot of Irish music too.


Cloverton once did a concert at the church I grew up at in Colorado. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the concert because I was working that night. major boo!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their song "Take me into the Beautiful"
 
You two could do zip lining at home. Just get a ladder, clothes drying cord and duct tape your hands to a wire hanger bent into the right shape. BAM...

.


Yup... Bam, right into the ground at a high speed is most likely what would happen with that entire idea.

Also, welcome again to SJ. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us, no matter how silly we end up being.
 
Hi S.J., welcome to CC :)

So, silly question- is your family Irish, then?

Zip-lining sounds like so much fun to me! I'm not sure if there's anywhere near where I live that I could do it, but I really want to. Sky diving and bungee jumping, on the other hand...not so much :p

Lol,
YES! My family is pretty Irish!

Sky diving isn't so bad in fact its safer than Bungee jumping! I was surprised to find out after I first went that there are a lot of places that offer that kind of stuff. It is scary at first but so worth it. It was absolutely amazing to get to enjoy all of God's beauty from up in the clouds!

AlaynaJ - That is also my favorite song!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am glad to be here. =)
 
Howdy, Shortstop, have your favorite scoops of ice-cream. :)
History-of-Ice-Cream-1.jpg

Welcome to CC!


 
Hey! Why didn't I get any ice cream?

Whoops, knowing how things go around here it'll derail into an ice cream thread in a minute. Um... um...

Howdy shortstop. You a southpaw or a northpaw shortstop?
 
Hey! Why didn't I get any ice cream?

Whoops, knowing how things go around here it'll derail into an ice cream thread in a minute. Um... um...

Howdy shortstop. You a southpaw or a northpaw shortstop?
If you leave me the chocolate I can share the rest! And Northpaw for me
 
Hi I'm Lisa
I spend my Sunday afternoon listening to music before heading to the evening service.
don't really have a favorite band atm
and I have always wanted to learn the bass
 
Howdy Pandorica. Bass is best, provides the background against which everything else plays. :)