1. That it sometimes makes people sad to hear that I don't plan on marrying, especially if I say that there are times that I would like a husband. I think I'll re-phrase it as follows: "I don't specifically plan on marrying, but I'm quite certain that if the right guy comes along, we'd both know that it was the Lord's will, and we'd both feel totally peaceful about getting married". Kinda long, but more accurate, and I've felt that peace when something was the right thing to do despite being unexpected, so I have every reason to believe that's the way it'll be for something important like marriage. With the Lord, expect the unexpected, though you may still be surprised a lot

.
2. I most likely am gluten-intolerant, having gone a week with little gluten, and a few days with none. Stomach feels a lot better. Glad I started trying the diet after only a few months of increasing stomach discomfort instead of waiting years like the apparent average is. Also, I tried a couple other things first.
3. I'm again reminded of the benefits of trying out a new diet to see if it works, rather than waiting for a doctor's appointment, then for test results to come back, and still hoping I'm not in the small percent of people who get a false reading. Also, I saved an awful lot of money this way.
4. Pipp has an extra crunchy friend; an underground health-nut (I guess that goes on her next list =D).
5. I'm capable of giving a stern word if needed. I'd done such before, but it's good to be tested every so often. Love is sometimes saying "cut that out". Loudly if necessary.