And I told you before. At least I see the darkness and deception!"Where do you get your information from, the news??? This is why you are blind."
Don't look now, but you are talking about yourself flame ... a perfect description
And I told you before. At least I see the darkness and deception!"Where do you get your information from, the news??? This is why you are blind."
Don't look now, but you are talking about yourself flame ... a perfect description
Then enlighten me to the truth! I'm not scared to be wrong! But at least present something I can see as an alternative.This is your problem ... you are looking at darkness and deception produced by the conspiracy tabloids
Dump the junk and turn to the Lord's Word for truth and light
"That is not true because it was taught long before the SDA church came around. The prodestants of the reformation used to teach it."
No, the SDA church was a product of the reconstruction period and much of the protestant reformation interpretation was used by EGW and her "church" ..... she just carried the view further and added much more falsehood
Make certain that you investigate this and learn what has been done
Both views are flawed
Exactly! You're all talk! If you hold the truth and will not share it freely, then what does that make you!? If I am wrong when I speak, then let correction come. But not from those who bite their tongues.I just did
Get to it for your own sake
To go on and on as you do is self distraction that will steal your time for action
Ticking how? Lol. My God has power beyond the flesh, as evident by His resurrection.The clock is ticking for you
I post where I choose. Is this not a discussion? If you are trying to streamline your belief into a narrow-minded discussion on that then simply make it known. Otherwise differentiating ideas and input will come and SHOULD be welcomed! How else does one strengthen the truth and trim away the lies?Good deal
Then you can post on some other thread rather than this one describing the two "beasts" of Revelation
I am certain that you will be able to find others who will entertain you
.... and I am serious about your own time lapsing
Let's see...Nay GaryA
The conspiracy theories are not what you say they are
In fact what you apparently espouse gives a total twist against the truth born by the scriptures
The theories that you carry around are all white supremacist anti-Semitic rantings ..... none of this is presented in scripture
.... and all are in fact "antichrist" as well
A trick of the devil if you will spread by unregenerate men .... sensationalists that want to draw attention to themselves and to make merchandise of people
Which do you follow?
Are there people called Canaanites today? How about the Moabites? We must learn to apply it to our day as the names have been changed.The Lord does not promote anti-Semitism in His word .... anywhere
Only does your conspiracy theory promote this ruse
He is a "Jew" by his own humanity .... do you know? [Revelation 5:5] .... not a white anglo saxon cowboy