Vaccination

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Wevcles

May 27, 2011
I had heard, that 98% all vaccines pure nerve poisons are.
What you know about that?

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
I don't know about poisons but I've heard there is a conspiracy behind vaccines. The illuminati is possibly behind vaccinations. I don't know what is their motive but maybe it is not only about money.

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017
MSG (monosodium glutamate) is added to vaccines as an agiment to tweak the immune system as if a dead virus isn't enough.
The effect is the potential for an autoimmune disease.
The vaccine sellers call the agiments as immune boosting substances.
I'm not a doctor and I don't have double blind studies to prove this, it's what I've heard.
When we eat MSG (classified as an excitotoxin), the digestive system can filter it out even though MSG is not good for us.
When it's injected into us, the body thinks the MSG has made it through the digestive system and the digestive system thought the food was good for us so it was allowed to be absorbed.
That's what I've heard.
Of course, when we eat MSG, some of the MSG is absorbed.
So I don't know exactly what I'm talking about but these are ideas that I have heard and they make sense to me.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
That last sentence is an oxymoron. You have no clue what you're talking about exactly, but they STILL make sense to you?

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017
That last sentence is an oxymoron. You have no clue what you're talking about exactly, but they STILL make sense to you?

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
I'm not a doctor, I don't have double blind studies. That is a disclaimer so I don't lead anyone astray. I encourage all to investigate vaccines for themselves. There were about 7 vaccines given 60 years ago. The oral polio had SV-40 virus from monkeys. SV stands for simion virus. Simion means monkey. It causes brain cancer. (Do you own research.) It continues to be given to poor kids via free health clinic vaccines. A doctor that participates in free clinic vaccinations said this to a talk show host.

Feb 28, 2016
need we have to be reminded what they did to the 'blacks' with the syphilis vaccines??? (30's)

if you don't know, do some research, it will more than break your heart, not to mention your TRUST
in the 'system'...

the deceit of this 'fallen-world' is so extreme, that is truly is beyond human comprehension, unless,
our Saviour, Jesus Christ, chooses to 'deliver'...

C

CandieM

Sometimes I don't want people to know how far down the rabbit hole goes. For the well-being of others, sure. There are moments when the cons of knowing the truth seem to outweigh the pros. What about the truths you can't do anything about? What if we are slowly slipping into a futuristic holocaust and there is nothing anyone can do about it?

L

LaVieEnRose

Get vaccinated, people. We need herd immunity. Good Lord, do you REALLY want smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, etc. to make a come back? I have every vaccination I can get, and am only slightly crazy. But I sure won’t give your kids measles or hepatitis by sneezing on them.

C

CandieM

There's this idea that the concept of vaccines is good and pure, but that there are heavy metals and toxins in the vaccines, either due to negligence or on purpose, and that if scientists purified the substances that they put into the drugs and vaccines ─ both ─ modern medicine could actually end up being better than even naturally medicine. Do I believe this is true? I have absolutely no idea. It's only a theory that a very smart acquaintance shared with me in the past. "What if," you know? It'd be nice to imagine a world where medicinal drugs have little to no side effects and effectively help and/or eliminate illnesses.

What I do know is that one vaccine I won't touch is the flu vaccine. Haven't for years. The way I see it, I live in this body, and if I'm expected to have ill health because of the health of others, I say "pass".

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Dengvaxia controversy

The Philippine Department of Health (DOH), on late November 2017, temporarily suspended a school-based dengue vaccination (also known as "Dengvaxia", Tagalog pronunciation: [dɛŋˈvakʃa]) program after French drug based vaccine maker Sanofi Pasteur made a statement that its product poses higher risks to people without prior dengue infection.[4][5] As a result, the Dengvaxia controversy, or Dengvaxia mess,[6]began to emerged following the reports of several children died from various complications allegedly attributed to the dengue vaccine.[7]

Since the announcement by Sanofi, at least 62 children have died as of early April 2018, allegedly after receiving a vaccination. The victims' parents blamed the dengue vaccine for the deaths of their children.[58] Most of the deaths are caused by internal bleedings in heart, lungs, and brain based on the autopsy conducted by PAO.[59][60][7] Duque angrily confronted the summoned hospital officials after he learned that four hospitals in Cavite allegedly refused to admit the Dengvaxia vaccinees because "there is no room for the patient".[61]

L

LaVieEnRose

There's this idea that the concept of vaccines is good and pure, but that there are heavy metals and toxins in the vaccines, either due to negligence or on purpose, and that if scientists purified the substances that they put into the drugs and vaccines ─ both ─ modern medicine could actually end up being better than even naturally medicine. Do I believe this is true? I have absolutely no idea. It's only a theory that a very smart acquaintance shared with me in the past. "What if," you know? It'd be nice to imagine a world where medicinal drugs have little to no side effects and effectively help and/or eliminate illnesses.

What I do know is that one vaccine I won't touch is the flu vaccine. Haven't for years. The way I see it, I live in this body, and if I'm expected to have ill health because of the health of others, I say "pass".
I get the flu vaccine every year. I think ignorance of history is the problem of people being anti-vaxers. If you know anything about the Spanish flu pandemic in 1918, or anything about polio in the 1940s-1950s, you’d be pro vaccines. Smallpox is pretty much eradicated from the face of the planet. Polio could be eradicated if people in developing countries would not be afraid of vaccines.

The world is much smaller. Let us say you do not vaccinate your children, and a person from a developing nation enters the US and infects your child with polio or measles or mumps.

It is already happening. Foolish people who refused to vaccinate their children, lost their BABIES to the measles in a town in Washington state because the people were anti vaxers. There is a reason why the average life span is high, it is because of modern medicine and vaccines.

I feel strongly about this topic because a lot of people are putting their children’s health and lives at risk for no point.

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017
I get the flu vaccine every year. I think ignorance of history is the problem of people being anti-vaxers. If you know anything about the Spanish flu pandemic in 1918, or anything about polio in the 1940s-1950s, you’d be pro vaccines. Smallpox is pretty much eradicated from the face of the planet. Polio could be eradicated if people in developing countries would not be afraid of vaccines.

The world is much smaller. Let us say you do not vaccinate your children, and a person from a developing nation enters the US and infects your child with polio or measles or mumps.

It is already happening. Foolish people who refused to vaccinate their children, lost their BABIES to the measles in a town in Washington state because the people were anti vaxers. There is a reason why the average life span is high, it is because of modern medicine and vaccines.

I feel strongly about this topic because a lot of people are putting their children’s health and lives at risk for no point.
Spanish flu after WW1 was caused by the soldiers' vaccinated in Europe before they returned home.
Some people have gotten polio from the vaccine here in the USA.
In the past few years, they vaccinated girls only in Ethopia and Kenya for tetnus.
When the girls reached puberty, the vaccine made them sterile. Look it up on an internet search.
India stopped the vaccination for polio because it caused paralysis, in other words, the vaccine caused polio.
Herd immunity is an admission that the vaccine is not 100% effective.
Doctors will say the vaccines are statistically safe.
That means they are not 100% safe.
The reason for increased autism is vaccines and use of plastic food and water containers.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Get vaccinated, people. We need herd immunity. Good Lord, do you REALLY want smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, etc. to make a come back? I have every vaccination I can get, and am only slightly crazy. But I sure won’t give your kids measles or hepatitis by sneezing on them.
Having been in the military I was given every vaccine known to man.

C

CandieM

Do you have an answer as to why there are so many averse reactions to people who do take vaccines? What's your take on that?

Unless someone else is willing to live in my body for me, therefore live with the symptoms and sensations of an illness that I may get from an averse reaction to a flu vaccine ─ specifically the flu vaccine ─ then I'm not willing to take it. What I'm very passionate about is not having someone live my life for me, since they aren't inside this vessel, not that I'm happy about being in it anyway. Lived most of my life feeling as if I have no rights to my own body. Although, throughout my life, I've taken other vaccines and I haven't gotten the diseases that those vaccines prevent, but I am very iffy about the flu vaccine. What I wish would be done is that the vaccines that are normally mandatory for other babies, children, and adults were better prepared without questionable additives. You'd be far more likely to win me over to your side of the argument if they would do that, enforce it, and keep it that way.

What were your experiences with these vaccines?

C

CandieM

Another thing that I understand is that is the body is capable of healing itself. If you are left with little to no other option other than to take a vaccine that contained heavy metals, toxins, and additives, there are actually natural medicines that can aid in the bodies natural purifying and healing process of these substances.

The general argument is that you don't want to encounter these toxins over and over again because some believe they can cause lifelong damage. Maybe so. Either way, it's evident that the body can heal itself, so if all you had (at the time) was a toxin-laden substance to help you, there are natural medicines that can put you back into a healthy state.

These forums do seem to have a natural health bent, and I can't lie, I am very much for "natural" medicine, first and foremost. I think drug-based medicine is over-used and is better suited as a last resort, instead of being an immediate go-to for every tiny symptom.

L

LaVieEnRose

Do you have an answer as to why there are so many averse reactions to people who do take vaccines? What's your take on that?

Unless someone else is willing to live in my body for me, therefore live with the symptoms and sensations of an illness that I may get from an averse reaction to a flu vaccine ─ specifically the flu vaccine ─ then I'm not willing to take it. What I'm very passionate about is not having someone live my life for me, since they aren't inside this vessel, not that I'm happy about being in it anyway. Lived most of my life feeling as if I have no rights to my own body. Although, throughout my life, I've taken other vaccines and I haven't gotten the diseases that those vaccines prevent, but I am very iffy about the flu vaccine. What I wish would be done is that the vaccines that are normally mandatory for other babies, children, and adults were better prepared without questionable additives. You'd be far more likely to win me over to your side of the argument if they would do that, enforce it, and keep it that way.

What were your experiences with these vaccines?
There are thousands of strains of influenza. The CDC tries to predict which strains will be more active before making the vaccines each year. Some years they are better at predicting which strains will be prevalent than other years.

Personally, I had the flu when I was a child, and it was miserable. Ever since I have been an adult, I get a flu vaccine every year- and have not contracted the flu.

I am a teacher, and students and teachers were dropping like flies last year, having contracted the flu. I have a lot of faith in vaccinations and in modern medicine. I suppose I should say I once was going to become a doctor, but lacked the necessary brain power and drive. I know how much doctors must study and know, and I trust their judgment about my health.

L

LaVieEnRose

I got the Hepatitis vaccine as an undergraduate when I worked with lab animals. I keep saying I will sell my blood if funds get low.

C

CandieM

There are thousands of strains of influenza. The CDC tries to predict which strains will be more active before making the vaccines each year. Some years they are better at predicting which strains will be prevalent than other years.

Personally, I had the flu when I was a child, and it was miserable. Ever since I have been an adult, I get a flu vaccine every year- and have not contracted the flu.

I am a teacher, and students and teachers were dropping like flies last year, having contracted the flu. I have a lot of faith in vaccinations and in modern medicine. I suppose I should say I once was going to become a doctor, but lacked the necessary brain power and drive. I know how much doctors must study and know, and I trust their judgment about my health.
You do what you want with your body, and I will do what I want with mine. Everything you said about modern medicine I wholeheartedly disagree with. Unless I'm dying in a hospital and natural medicine can't help me, then and only then will I consider medicinal drugs. Also, I haven't had the flu shot in years, but I take care of my body and my immune system and I almost never get sick. If I get anything, it's small, and it most certainly isn't the flu. Goes away within a few days when I bolster my immune system, naturally.

I am naturally curious as to why there are so many averse reactions in people who take vaccines. If medicinal drugs are so great, why does this happen? I'm asking out of sheer curiosity and not because I am judging the vaccine as bad, but rather what is put into it. I'm actually capable of having an open mind. I realize that vaccines have had somewhat of a positive impact among all of the injuries and deaths that they have caused. I think that's interesting. It's because of this that I wonder what is inside of the vaccines that cause this to happen, so that maybe we can figure it out and eliminate them so it's safe for everyone to take them, and not just the few people like you and me who didn't have averse side-effects. Just because it didn't happen to us doesn't mean that it didn't happen to anyone. It does happen. I want to know why so I can help people keep it from happening.

L

LaVieEnRose

You do what you want with your body, and I will do what I want with mine. Everything you said about modern medicine I wholeheartedly disagree with. Unless I'm dying in a hospital and natural medicine can't help me, then and only then will I consider medicinal drugs. Also, I haven't had the flu shot in years, but I take care of my body and my immune system and I almost never get sick. If I get anything, it's small, and it most certainly isn't the flu. Goes away within a few days when I bolster my immune system, naturally.

I am naturally curious as to why there are so many averse reactions in people who take vaccines. If medicinal drugs are so great, why does this happen? I'm asking out of sheer curiosity and not because I am judging the vaccine as bad, but rather what is put into it. I'm actually capable of having an open mind. I realize that vaccines have had somewhat of a positive impact among all of the injuries and deaths that they have caused. I think that's interesting. It's because of this that I wonder what is inside of the vaccines that cause this to happen, so that maybe we can figure it out and eliminate them so it's safe for everyone to take them, and not just the few people like you and me who didn't have averse side-effects. Just because it didn't happen to us doesn't mean that it didn't happen to anyone. It does happen. I want to know why so I can help people keep it from happening.
I think any averse reactions are extremely small in proportion to what vaccines have been able to accomplish over the past 100 years (at least). A lot of the data linking autism to vaccines is actually false, compiled by a doctor who’s license to practice has been revoked and who’s research was found to be falsified. Apparently he was in the pay of people who are anti vaxxers.

The cost ratio of vaccinations are very low. For instance, a small number of people are allergic to penicillin (myself included). When I was a baby, I had an averse reaction to an antibiotic. This did not make my mother hysterical and be anti- penicillin. Penicillin is an excellent antibiotic that helps hundreds of thousands of people get better.

The same is the case with vaccines.

I don’t think either of us will convince the other. I am pro modern medicine and you are pro homeopathy. There is a difference in world views, I do believe.

C

CandieM

I think any averse reactions are extremely small in proportion to what vaccines have been able to accomplish over the past 100 years (at least). A lot of the data linking autism to vaccines is actually false, compiled by a doctor who’s license to practice has been revoked and who’s research was found to be falsified. Apparently he was in the pay of people who are anti vaxxers.

The cost ratio of vaccinations are very low. For instance, a small number of people are allergic to penicillin (myself included). When I was a baby, I had an averse reaction to an antibiotic. This did not make my mother hysterical and be anti- penicillin. Penicillin is an excellent antibiotic that helps hundreds of thousands of people get better.

The same is the case with vaccines.

I don’t think either of us will convince the other. I am pro modern medicine and you are pro homeopathy. There is a difference in world views, I do believe.
The fact that anyone gets sick or injured from vaccines is not OK. It's also not OK that some of them die. That right there is my issue and if that issue could be addressed by competent doctors and permanently fixed, then I wouldn't have a single issue with vaccines. If everyone else has the right to vaccines that keep them healthy and do not cause them averse reactions, then so do the people who happen to have those averse reactions. It's almost like they get swept under the rug by people who don't have those reactions and called "crazy" because they don't want to get hurt or be sick. You have your experiences in life that caused your worldview to be the way that it is, but so do other people who have had different experiences from you. It doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong. What is wrong is not taking into consideration the experiences of both parties.

Modern medicine has the capacity to be even better than homeopathy/natural medicine. If there weren't people who put toxins, heavy metals, and additives in these substances, then modern medicine would have the capacity to cure things that natural medicine cannot.