What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
For Jesus and his everlasting love, for my family, friends, coworkers, boss, job, health.
 
Grateful that I had the will and the strength to block out the LOUD gossip in the break room this morning at 6am it went on at least 20-25 minutes but was going on before I walked in. Now it's myself and another Christian coworker peace and quiet
 
I am grateful for hearty laughter with good company.
I am grateful for those moments, when no one is around and I laugh.
I am grateful for humor in the mundane. I am grateful for a life of unexpected smiles.

Example: I was driving down the road when I spotted a woman waving.
She was not waving at me or anyone else. She was, however, waving and smiling at one of those two-story-high inflatable advertisement wind people. It was hysterical. It warmed my heart, to see her sense of humor, even when by herself, on a sidewalk.
 
I am grateful for my friend and that we can bounce ideas off of each other while doing our homework and she is always there for me. I am so blessed that we are going the same path in our degree. It's awesome!
 
Something I posted on Facebook today:

We spend a lot of time critiquing our bodies, but what about just being thankful for them? Thank you for my body, God. Thank you that I have two working hands and two working feet. Thank you that nothing is broken. This is the body you've given me, and I love it!
 
Something I posted on Facebook today:

We spend a lot of time critiquing our bodies, but what about just being thankful for them? Thank you for my body, God. Thank you that I have two working hands and two working feet. Thank you that nothing is broken. This is the body you've given me, and I love it!

Yes, thank God for a healthy body. But I sure am looking forward to receiving that resurrected body that will no longer age or decay, one that will no longer have the sinful nature and one that will be raised in power.

Amen!
 
Yes, thank God for a healthy body. But I sure am looking forward to receiving that resurrected body that will no longer age or decay, one that will no longer have the sinful nature and one that will be raised in power.

Amen!


amen indeed. :)
 
I am thankful for LIFE, HEALTH AND STRENGTH. GOD My husband and kids are the head of my life and I'm thankful everyday that I'm alive and well.
 
For my somewhat-healed back.. My new kitty.. Giving me an angel for 15 years. My health and sanity.. lol
 
That I get an 8-day vacay when my neighbor leaves town on the 16th. She's very loud and noisy, so when she's gone, I'm happy.. lol :)