T
Is this what they call passive aggressive?men are just mean and stupid(not all of them)
They look at a woman's body and looks and judge her by that. What matters is her personality, and her heart.![]()
men are just mean and stupid(not all of them)
They look at a woman's body and looks and judge her by that. What matters is her personality, and her heart.![]()
That is not what I ment. A lot of men in this world arenrightous and godlyIt's not right to generalize all men because of actions of the few.
That is not what I ment. A lot of men in this world arenrightous and godlyI was saying that some are. Those know not of the Lord God, and need him
![]()
I agree but I also believe women are just as guilty of this. We tend to think of guys as being more obsessed with looks, but in reality, there are so many women that can be snobby and super picky about appearance. Women are often the worst or harshest critics of other women. Women are typically more scrutinizing and detail oriented. We notice everythingThat is not what I ment. A lot of men in this world arenrightous and godlyI was saying that some are. Those know not of the Lord God, and need him
![]()
Be careful ... not everyone is ready for this level of honestyI agree but I believe women are just as guilty of this. We tend to think of guys as being more obsessed with looks, but in reality, there are so many women that can be snobby and super picky about appearance. Women are often the worst or harshest critics of other women. Women are typically more scrutinizing and detail oriented. We notice everythingI think it's just human nature to focus on outward appearances and value others based on looks and success.
Yes women do judge other women by outward appearances. They. Do the same to men: (I agree but I also believe women are just as guilty of this. We tend to think of guys as being more obsessed with looks, but in reality, there are so many women that can be snobby and super picky about appearance. Women are often the worst or harshest critics of other women. Women are typically more scrutinizing and detail oriented. We notice everythingI think it's just human nature to focus on outward appearances and value others based on looks and success.
It's not right to generalize all men because of actions of the few.
I've known some women who could be brutal when talking about another woman's looks. If someone is really pretty, oh she's stuck up. If someone has average looks and has a boyfriend, oh wow what does he see in her? Most of that boils down to the persons own insecurities and jealously. I'm not sure if do this or not.
You'd be surprisedBe careful ... not everyone is ready for this level of honesty![]()
I meant I'm not sure if men do this or not. Do you bash each other's looks men?
While not necessarily on the same level as women do with other women, men do put each other down and bully each other on how they look, yes. I was very much bullied for things like having long hair or the way I was dressed by the other boys growing up, and even now as an adult, I still get some jabs here and there over how I look and dress.
You have a beautiful heart.
men are just mean and stupid(not all of them)
They look at a woman's body and looks and judge her by that. What matters is her personality, and her heart.![]()