Who Justifieth the Ungodly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 23, 2016
The gospel is what God's Word says it is ... the gospel is not some cutesy construct of man [TULIP] whereby what God's Word tells us is the gospel is tossed aside in order to hold on to erroneous dogma.
The Doctrines of Grace are Gospel of Gods Grace Truths. Do you know what they are ?
The phrase "doctrines of grace" are summarized with the acronym TULIP ... are wholly calvinistic dogma.

Do you even know what is the gospel according to Scripture? I am not interested in your "doctrines of grace" or "TULIP" [however you want to refer to your erroneous dogma]. I am interested in IT IS WRITTEN. It is written is what my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ relied on when He walked on the earth. It is written was good enough for Him and I will follow Him. It is written

brightfame52 said:
Thats what you do, you scoff the Truths of Tulip which are vital Gospel Truths of Gods Grace
Your "truths of tulip" may be vital to your erroneous dogma, but Scripture is more vital to me than your dogma.

brightfame52 said:
reneweddaybyday said:
in 1 Tim 2:4, you have to change "all man" to "all elect"
All these scriptures refer to all of Gods Elect
Like I said, brightfame52, you have no problem manipulating Scripture because you do not believe Scripture. You add a little here, remove a little there ... and the result is unscriptural ... merely the musings of vain imagining

1 Timothy 2:4 Who [God] will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

in John 1:29, John 3:16-17, 1 John 2:2, you have to change "the world" and "the whole world" to "the world of the elect"

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Mar 23, 2016
The Lord Jesus Christ is not descended from Abraham.

Joseph and Mary were lineal descendants of Abraham.
Thats true but it doesnt help your case at all
:rolleyes: it proves my case ... that the Lord Jesus Christ did not partake (share fully). The Lord Jesus Christ only took part.

brightfame52 said:
reneweddaybyday said:
The point of Hebrews 2:16 is that the Lord Jesus Christ did not take on Himself the nature of angels because the Lord Jesus Christ did not come to redeem angels. The Lord Jesus Christ came to redeem mankind.
That wasn’t my point I was making.
That is the point God makes in the verse. What makes you think your "point" takes precedence over the point God wants you to understand??? what chutzpah!!!

brightfame52 said:
BTW the Seed of Abraham of Heb 2:16 has absolutely nothing to do with race, ethnicity. It’s a multi racial society
God refers to the seed of Abraham in Heb 2:16 because He wrote the letter to Jews ... not gentiles:

Recipients
The letter was addressed primarily to Jewish converts who were familiar with the OT and who were being tempted to revert to Judaism or to Judaize the gospel (cf. Gal 2:14). Some have suggested that these professing Jewish Christians were thinking of merging with a Jewish sect, such as the one at Qumran near the Dead Sea. It has also been suggested that the recipients were from the "large number of priests who became obedient to the faith" (Acs 6:7).

brightfame52 said:
reneweddaybyday said:
And get this straight, brightfame52 ... because you have a tendency to believe that Scripture is about the "elect".
It is, Jesus Christ Gods Elect, and His Seed Chosen in Him
fixed your statement for you.

you have such a high opinion of yourself ...

1 Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Mar 23, 2016
Maybe I'm a butinsky here BUT just had to comment seeing this started on my birthday in 2021 and still going and I being kind of new to all this, happened to listen to a sermon by Charles Spurgeon on 1 August of this year called "the believers challenge" based on Rom.8:34. I still have a hard time understanding most of the Bible but when I listen to Spurgeon's sermons they make sense to me. Is there some serious flaw with the way Spurgeon preached?
Happy Birthday persistent!!! ... and welcome to Christian Chat.

Here is info relating to Charles Spurgeon:

The First Sermon in the Tabernacle
A Sermon
(No. 369)
Delivered on Monday Afternoon, March 25th, 1861 by the
Rev. C. H. SPURGEON,
I would propose that the subject of the ministry of this house, as long as this platform shall stand, and as long as this house shall be frequented by worshippers, shall be the person of Jesus Christ. I am never ashamed to avow myself a Calvinist ...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The Lord Jesus Christ is not descended from Abraham.

Joseph and Mary were lineal descendants of Abraham.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father.

The point of Hebrews 2:16 is not the lineal genealogy of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ is not a lineal descendant of any man or woman.

Again, the Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father.

The point of Hebrews 2:16 is that the Lord Jesus Christ did not take on Himself the nature of angels because the Lord Jesus Christ did not come to redeem angels. The Lord Jesus Christ came to redeem mankind.

In Hebrews 2, Scripture mentions the seed of Abraham because the Hebrews are descended from Abraham. The word "Hebrew" was first ascribed to Abraham. The book of Hebrews was written to the Hebrew believers ... those who were acquainted with the oracles of God. Gentile believers were (for the most part) ignorant of the Old Covenant.

In Philippians 2, we are told that the Lord Jesus Christ was made in the likeness of men ... that is the same truth as Heb 2:16 ... Philippians just refers to the more general pool of humanity.

And get this straight, brightfame52 ... because you have a tendency to believe that Scripture is about the "elect".

That is not the point of Scripture. The whole point of Scripture ... the One Subject from beginning to end is the Elect ... the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is King of kings and Lord of lords.

When you take your focus off of the Elect and try to manufacture a way to replace the Elect with the "elect", you wind up with nothing but problems when it comes to truly comprehending what it is that God wants you to understand.

Yes, and his flesh / blood was not descended from men. The Lord Jesus Christ was the only begotten of the Father. His Father is God

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

His flesh was "like" the flesh of all the rest of mankind ... He bled ... He was bruised (Is 53:5) ... He wept (John 11:35) ... He was tempted, yet without sin (Heb 4:15) ... He hungered (Matt 21:8, Luke 4:2).

But His blood was perfect ... His blood was not tainted as all the rest of mankind ... all descendants of Adam.

That is why His blood is able to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

My blood shed for myself, you, or anyone else ... your blood shed ... would never cleanse.

Only the blood of Christ can cleanse from all iniquity.
I'm not sure I'm fully understanding you here. But iF I understand that you are saying Jesus IN NO WAY is descending from the "Seed of the woman", THROUGH Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and so on down the line to Mary, I could not DISAGREE with you more.

Is that what you believe? And if so where are you getting that from?

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
You can believe your blasphemous lie all the livelong day.

Colossians 1:

15 Who [the Lord Jesus Christ] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

preeminent to believers = worthless to brightfame52 ... smh
As long as you espouse a view that sinners whom Christ died for, shed His precious blood for, still go unredeemed, unjustified, and consequently die in their sins and unbelief, you are saying Christs death and blood was worthless.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
nope ... I read Scripture just as written ...

I do not replace the world ... the whole world ... whosoever

with the "elect"

That is all your doing because you hold to your erroneous dogma rather than align your dogma with Scripture. Where your dogma is in error, you are to let go of the error and hold to Scripture.
Im not replacing anything, world in the Salvation passages means Gods elect from amongst the jews and gentiles.

Mar 23, 2016
All the rest of mankind ... all descendants of Adam ... all come from one blood:

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation

Thats correct, and He will save the seed of Abraham out of all nations of men Rev 5:9

You know what is not mentioned in Rev 5:9? "Spiritual seed of Abraham" ... "Spiritual seed of Israel".

What we do see is every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation

It means your desperate attempt to force Scripture to align with your erroneous replacement theology dogma fails miserably.

You are to align your dogma to Scripture and where your dogma is in error, let go of the error.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Here you go with the race card.
Intentionally obtuse post submitted by brightfame52 aka accuser of the brethren.

Recipients
The letter was addressed primarily to Jewish converts who were familiar with the OT and who were being tempted to revert to Judaism or to Judaize the gospel (cf. Gal 2:14). Some have suggested that these professing Jewish Christians were thinking of merging with a Jewish sect, such as the one at Qumran near the Dead Sea. It has also been suggested that the recipients were from the "large number of priests who became obedient to the faith" (Acs 6:7).
https://www.biblestudytools.com/hebrews/
Still Salvation isnt based upon race.
I never said it was ... you are the only one on this thread who has played the race card.

Race Card
Something someone says to get attention and win an argument they know they can't win.
The term "Race card" in its essence means that someone would call out racism in order to enhance their situation in a debate or in any situation.

Mar 23, 2016
I believe faith is found in the new created born again man
I understand that's what you believe. However, when you believe that "faith is found in the new created born again man", what you are saying is that the man must be born again in order to believe Scripture wherein he/she is born again.
One has to be born again to believe in Jesus.
:rolleyes: ... just more of your "born again in order to believe that through which a person is born again" dogma

Under your erroneous dogma how many times must a person be born again before they are really, truly, really, really, really, scout's honor born again???

brightfame52 said:
reneweddaybyday said:
Scripture clearly states that faith ≠ works:

Romans 4:

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

NIV:

However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

ESV:

And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness

NKJV:

But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness

ISV:

However, to someone who does not work, but simply believes in the one who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness
You haven't provided anything saying believing isnt a work.
:rolleyes: ... provided in multiple versions.

That you cannot see it just means you've been blinded.

Mar 23, 2016
I know the various definitions of world in the lexicons. One of definitions is:

8. any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

1. the Gentiles as ontrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g2889/kjv/tr/0-1/
Interesting that #8 definition refers to Rom 11:12.

Again, from Thayer's Greek Lexicon (which specifically indicates John 1:29, John 3:16, and 1 John 2:2 relate to #5 definition:

From Thayer's Greek Lexicon:

5. the inhabitants of the world: θέατρον ἐγενήθημεν τῷ κόσμῳ καί ἀγγέλοις καί ἀνθρώποις, 1 Corinthians 4:9 (Winers Grammar, 127 (121)); particularly the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human race (first so in Sap. (e. g. Wisdom 10:1)): Matthew 13:38; Matthew 18:7; Mark 14:9; John 1:10, 29(John 1:36 L in brackets); John 3:16f; 6:33,51; 8:26; 12:47; 13:1; 14:31; 16:28; 17:6,21,23; Romans 3:6, 19; 1 Corinthians 1:27f (cf. Winer's Grammar, 189 (178)); 1 Corinthians 4:13; 5:10; 14:10; 2 Corinthians 5:19; James 2:5 (cf. Winer's Grammar, as above); 1 John 2:2 ( cf. Winer's Grammar, 577 (536));

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
renewed

Before you can even begin to understand what God has laid out in Philippians 1:29, you must understand the truth set forth in Galatians 3:

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

The whole point of Galatians 3 is that the promise of God is received through faith ... not through the works of the law:

Galatians 3:13-14 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Phil 1:29 says what it says, and is easy to understand, believing on Christ and to suffer for Christ both are gracious gifts given by God 29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Since, according to you, a person must be "born again to believe", then one cannot believe the gospel by which one is born again until they are born again.

Under your erroneous dogma one must be born again in order to believe the gospel.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it [the gospel] is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

According to Scripture, the gospel is the power of God unto salvation to every one who believes.

However, your dogma requires that one be born again In order to believe the gospel.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again [regenerated], not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

According to Scripture, it is the word of God by which we are born again.

However, your dogma requires that one be born again in order to be born again by the Word of God.

Yes one must be born again to believe the Gospel !

and natural man can believe.

and natural man can be patient.

and natural man can have self control (temperance).
The natural man can believe naturally, yet he will fall away because he had no Spiritual root in himself Matt 13:20-21

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

he had no root means he didnt have the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ in him, so eventually he apostatizes

Luke says he falls away Lk 8:13

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Thats your natural man believer, a apostate !

Mar 23, 2016
1664199051845.png just more of your "born again in order to believe that through which a person is born again" dogma

Since [according to you] they're already "having been born of God" (vs 13), they are already "sons of God" and there is no reason for them to "become the sons of God" (vs 12) ... no reason for the Lord Jesus Christ to have to give them anything.

So, again, under your erroneous dogma how many times must a person be born again before they are really, truly, really, really, really, scout's honor born again???

Your erroneous dogma again fails under the full scrutiny of the light of Scripture.
Except a person is born again they cant see, hear, understand the things of the Kingdom of God.
So, again, since [according to you] they're already "having been born of God" (vs 13), they are already "sons of God" and there is no reason for them to "become the sons of God" (vs 12) ... no reason for the Lord Jesus Christ to have to give them anything.

Under your erroneous dogma how many times must a person be born again before they are really, truly, really, really, really, scout's honor born again???

Mar 23, 2016
1664199214069.png just more of your "born again in order to believe that through which a person is born again" dogma

Since [according to you] they're already "having been born of God" (vs 13), they are already "sons of God" and there is no reason for them to "become the sons of God" (vs 12) ... no reason for the Lord Jesus Christ to have to give them anything.

So, again, under your erroneous dogma how many times must a person be born again before they are really, truly, really, really, really, scout's honor born again???

Your erroneous dogma again fails under the full scrutiny of the light of Scripture.
only the Born again Sons of God put their Faith in Christ
:rolleyes:

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Since [according to you] they are already "Born again Sons of God", they do not need Him to give them power to become of the sons of God.

Do you really not see the error in your dogma???

brightfame52 said:
Its the new born again ones who are persuaded to trust from hearing the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise
To be sealed with that holy Spirit of promise is regeneration, new birth, born again.

The sealing [i.e. regeneration, new birth, born again] takes place after the person hears and after the person believes according to Eph 1:13.

You have the sealing taking place before the person hears and before the person believes. Total manipulation of Scripture.

Instead of manipulating Scripture to try to force it to align with your erroneous dogma, you are to align your dogma with Scripture. Where your dogma is in error, let go of the error!!!

Mar 23, 2016
The Lord Jesus Christ died for all descendants of Adam ... the world ... the whole world.
False teaching.

Under your erroneous dogma you have to manipulate the plain words of Scripture to align with your error. That is improper interpretation of Scripture. You are to align your dogma to Scripture and where your dogma is in error you are to let go of the error.

brightfame52 said:
reneweddaybyday said:
You stated "Unbelief is a sin that Christ died for, so its never laid to the charge of Gods elect"

Your lie is that sin is "never laid to the charge of Gods elect".

If sin is "never laid to the charge of Gods elect", then your so-called "elect" have no need for the Savior. There is nothing from which your so-called "elect" must be redeemed.
The elects sins have been laid to the charge of Christ, He was condemned for and died for them. So they wont ever be laid to the charge again to Gods elect, unless somebody undo what Christ had suffered and done for them.
"So they wont ever be laid to the charge again to Gods elect". If they "wont ever be laid to the charge again", then that means that at one point sin was laid to their charge.

Your claim that sin "is never laid to the charge of Gods elect" has now been proven false.

brightfame52 said:
reneweddaybyday said:
Under your rendering, God "chose" Johnny but not Mary, as if eenie-meenie-miney-mo, Johnny yes, Mary no. That is not God's plan.
Yes it is Gods purpose
"Gods purpose" is that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16). Once the whosoever believeth is born again, then the Elect is in him or her and he or she is in the Elect ... i.e. then he or she is considered "elect".

brightfame52 said:
He chooses who will be His elect
Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him ...

Ephesians 1:1 tells us who is the "us" ... the faithful in Christ Jesus those whosoever believeth in Him (John 3:16).

brightfame52 said:
Rom 9:11-14

And people like you and myself before God converted me, think God is unfair, unrighteous
:eek: ... more of your accuser of the brethren schtick ... you may "think God is unfair, unrighteous" but you will have to provide the number of the post submitted by me wherein I claim God "is unfair, unrighteous".

brightfame52 said:
reneweddaybyday said:
Again you take your focus off of the Elect of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

God's purpose and God's grace is wholly by, in, through the Lord Jesus Christ
the elect who were chosen in Him, were given purpose
:rolleyes: you still don't get it ... Scripture is not about you or your so-called "elect". Scripture is wholly focused on the Elect of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Once all the whosoever believeth in Him believe, then they are in Him. He is the Elect. As a member in particular of the body of the Elect, the born again one becomes "elect".

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
renewed

and God is going to "open up their understanding" when their Bibles are "setting around collecting dust"????

Your erroneous dogma concerning this issue is another reason why the gospel remains hid ... not because God hasn't revealed the gospel, but because there are folks like you telling them it's futile to read Scripture because they'll "never understand it with [their] spiritually darkened mind and heart".
One can read the bible everyday, all-day, but unless God by His Spirit Illuminates the understanding, it profits nothing, you are a prime example.

Quit preaching the lies of satan ... he's the one who wants Bibles "setting around collecting dust". satan is the one who wants people to believe they'll never understand it.

way to go, brightfame52 ... you are batting 1000 when it comes to preaching what satan wants preached.
I preach the Truth of God and it appears you oppose the Truth of God, not good
I will stick with Scripture. You can believe all you want that it is futile for folks to read their Bibles.
Honestly you oppose scripture, you will find out soon, your only hope is if God grants you repentance before Christ returns.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
You are the only one in this thread who advocates faith = law ... therefore, it is you who "present Faith its law keeping"
Again the way you communicate about Faith its law keeping. Matt 23:23

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

I hope you not teaching people your understanding of Faith, if so you will be found to be a blind guide.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
renewed

Scripture clearly states that faith ≠ works:

Romans 4:

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness
You dont understand that passage, I have explained it to you !

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
renewed

When a person is born again, he/she is born from above. He/She is now a child of God.

I will believe Ephesians 1:13 just as it is written ... no "born again in order to believe that through which a person is born again" ... then "become unbelievers again" because "the Spirit" didn't "seal the testimony in their minds heart".

Ephesians 1:13 In whom [the Lord Jesus Christ] ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise

After you heard, you believed.

After you believed, you were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise (regenerated / born again)

To be sealed with that holy Spirit of promise = to be born again, regenerated.

The moment a person believes, he/she is sealed with that holy Spirit of promise. The seal represents ownership. The believer now belongs to God.
The hearing comes from having been saved/ born again Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
nope ... you claiming "already proven" does not equal "already proven".

What has been proven is that in John 1:12, the Lord Jesus Christ clearly states that He gave power [the right, the privilege] to become the sons of God to those who did not reject Him.

If they are already born again, they already are the sons of God. There would be no need for the Lord Jesus Christ to give them what they already have and are.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
Believing is the fruit of the NewBirth !

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
reneweddaybyday submitted Post 2448

that's how you like your Scripture ... the more confusing you can make it, the more you can insert your erroneous dogma and then insist you've "already proven" what you have not addressed.
Thats how you understand scripture, in a confused manner, you say anything, sometimes it seems without thinking.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
renewed

If they "cant believe" then they remain unjustified:
Believing doesnt Justify anyone, Christs blood does.

nope ... if one is not born again, he/she is not a member of the body of Christ.

If no Christ in you there is no you in Christ.
The elect were in Christ before the foundation of the world.

Again, please comprehend what you read:

the word "enemies" is translated from Greek echthros – ("enemy"), implies irreconcilable hostility,
Again what were their condition in Rom 5:10 when they were reconciled to God, and how were they reconciled to God Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
If they "had already been reconciled" they were not "enemies
Incorrect. They were reconciled to God while being enemies. Now how were they

Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Your erroneous dogma is contradictory to itself. I'll stick with the truth of God's Word.
You are fighting against and contradicting Gods word.