Why does God oppose Judaizing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 10, 2019
You are more than welcome to post my sins, lets see my sins as you say. was it viper was it twisted theology was it get your drink on show me whispered? reveal my sins

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Dear Blik, do not let yourself fall for this. If you call someone out directly, you can, likely will, be reported. And that can resort in discipline.
If you call someone a liar without evidence, you might be disciplined. If you call someone a liar with evidence, you won't.

Either you have evidence that I'm a liar, or you don't. Opinions don't count, and I will call you out if you try to use an opinion as evidence for an accusation.

Jun 10, 2019
Is it the informative icons you place next my post is that it whispered, you have no back bone to back up your words I’m a sinner because I disagree with you huh.

Jun 10, 2019
Hmm calling someone a viper is a sin wow

Matt 3:7
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matt 23
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

L

Locoponydirtman

L

Locoponydirtman

I started realizing some years back, that the same basic question is being asked over and over

'Has God really said?'

people twist scripture, try to put words in God's mouth and try to get you to question what you actually know is true

this thread for example, this shaky snaky imitation of the word

someone with 0 ability to put 2 verses together, let alone 2 testaments, wants to teach people that 'nope. God did not say what you think He said about His Son. Here is what He really meant ... it is the meaning they twist, unlike God who says what He means and means what He says. He does not need the smoke and mirrors of errors in this thread being repeated by at least 2 people

anyway, best not to get me started on deception and lying
I am with you on this one.
I have come to Christ and Christ alone, his works his Spirit. I can not fool myself into thinking that somehow I am anything but a mess, it is his grace that rises me above it, and his work on the cross and resurrection that cleans me up. How I know is that if for one minute I fail to have him on mind I do something stupid.

Jan 25, 2015
"On the same day Yeshua was being crucified history teach us that more or less 200 000 lambs were slaughtered on Pesach." Source?

Further, the Bible tells us Jesus was crucified on the Day of Preparation for the Passover. The Book of John chapter 19:14
Why then had Jesus and His Disciples already partaken of the Passover meal in the upper chamber?
Joh 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
Joh 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

14 Aviv was the preparation day for the Passover.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
If you call someone a liar without evidence, you might be disciplined. If you call someone a liar with evidence, you won't.

Either you have evidence that I'm a liar, or you don't. Opinions don't count, and I will call you out if you try to use an opinion as evidence for an accusation.
It is very simple. People say I believe you must honor the Sabbath to be saved without any evidence even of that. Unless I made that statement it is simply a lie about me. I could have said that statement was untrue of me, but that says the same thing.
Now if only they'd stay there with it.... ;)
I have made such enemies on this site that here is an example of wishing me simply gone. This post is in reply to saying that suggesting that perhaps God did not want feasts to by gone is pushing law to the moon.

How a suggestion and question is pushing law to the moon is just an example of these posts. They go on and on and on about how terrible it is to repeat the scripture telling of the blessing that God gave the Sabbath. It brings out hate of the person who repeats that scripture. I have read that it means that the person hates grace if they repeat that. The accusation of hating grace is a theme that is brought up many times. They tie it in with an accusation of wanting to work for salvation, although I have never read a any post denying grace or that they feel capable of being so perfect they don't need it.

I wonder if these people who accuse so and make themselves enemies of Christians can read the 119th psalm?

I asked the question, wondering if anyone could find where and how scripture told them to not honor the feasts. There seems to be little thought about that, but lots of terrible thoughts about others and about some scriptures. I would so like the true Christian community to explore God's orders to the OT community to stone people, but I can see that only hate in connection with stoning could be looked at and God is not about hate for sure.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It is very simple. People say I believe you must honor the Sabbath to be saved without any evidence even of that. Unless I made that statement it is simply a lie about me. I could have said that statement was untrue of me, but that says the same thing.
Here's the problem: you have often misrepresented the words of others. You've done it to me several times. Claiming that such is "lying" means you are a liar.

Here's the solution: be very careful that you represent the words of others accurately (or at least as much as you can). Don't paraphrase them, and don't summarize their views. Quote them directly, and you won't go wrong.

I have made such enemies on this site that here is an example of wishing me simply gone. This post is in reply to saying that suggesting that perhaps God did not want feasts to by gone is pushing law to the moon.
Do you see the "wink" emoji? That means I'm joking. I did not address you directly, though I do wish that the Judaizing influence that has been brought to this site would go and stay gone.

How a suggestion and question is pushing law to the moon is just an example of these posts. They go on and on and on about how terrible it is to repeat the scripture telling of the blessing that God gave the Sabbath.
Here's a perfect example of you misrepresenting the words of others. I hope you see it, and are therefore much slower to say that others are lying when they do similar things.

I asked the question, wondering if anyone could find where and how scripture told them to not honor the feasts. There seems to be little thought about that, but lots of terrible thoughts about others and about some scriptures. I would so like the true Christian community to explore God's orders to the OT community to stone people, but I can see that only hate in connection with stoning could be looked at and God is not about hate for sure.
You hold to a view of the OT Law that is not held by most Christians who know their Bibles. In fact, it is specifically rejected by most Christians who know their Bibles. For that reason, you are going to get serious pushback for promoting your view. If you are too sensitive to handle the pushback, there is an easy solution: stop promoting such ideas.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Here's the problem: you have often misrepresented the words of others. You've done it to me several times. Claiming that such is "lying" means you are a liar.

Here's the solution: be very careful that you represent the words of others accurately (or at least as much as you can). Don't paraphrase them, and don't summarize their views. Quote them directly, and you won't go wrong.

Do you see the "wink" emoji? That means I'm joking. I did not address you directly, though I do wish that the Judaizing influence that has been brought to this site would go and stay gone.

Here's a perfect example of you misrepresenting the words of others. I hope you see it, and are therefore much slower to say that others are lying when they do similar things.

You hold to a view of the OT Law that is not held by most Christians who know their Bibles. In fact, it is specifically rejected by most Christians who know their Bibles. For that reason, you are going to get serious pushback for promoting your view. If you are too sensitive to handle the pushback, there is an easy solution: stop promoting such ideas.
I am told that my view of the law is that it must be obeyed in order for salvation to happen, that is NOT my view of the law. Paul taught me the meaning of the law along with the 119th psalm, we are to put on Christ into our hearts and minds.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I am told that my view of the law is that it must be obeyed in order for salvation to happen, that is NOT my view of the law. Paul taught me the meaning of the law along with the 119th psalm, we are to put on Christ into our hearts and minds.
You feel slighted/annoyed/offended/whatever when your words are misrepresented by others. How do you think others feel when you misrepresent their words?

If you don't like having it done to you, don't do it to others.

Jun 10, 2019

How a suggestion and question is pushing law to the moon is just an example of these posts. They go on and on and on about how terrible it is to repeat the scripture telling of the blessing that God gave the Sabbath. It brings out hate of the person who repeats that scripture. I have read that it means that the person hates grace if they repeat that. The accusation of hating grace is a theme that is brought up many times. They tie it in with an accusation of wanting to work for salvation, although I have never read a any post denying grace or that they feel capable of being so perfect they don't need it.

I wonder if these people who accuse so and make themselves enemies of Christians can read the 119th psalm?

Enemies seems a little harsh unless someone has actually said that to you if they did that is a little shallow
Because of disagreements

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
we fulfill the righteous intent of the Law by walking in the Sprit, thereby manifesting the Fruits of the Sprit, against these there is no law.

now, there is no Sabbath keeping mentioned as a fruit of the Sprit, so no Sabbath keeping required to manifest righteousness..

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
we fulfill the righteous intent of the Law by walking in the Sprit, thereby manifesting the Fruits of the Sprit, against these there is no law.

now, there is no Sabbath keeping mentioned as a fruit of the Sprit, so no Sabbath keeping required to manifest righteousness..
Are you certain that to learn all the law each law must be mentioned in fruits of the spirit? The 119th psalm is telling us about the law and it lists all God's promises as part of the law, for example. They are not fruits of the spirit.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Are you certain that to learn all the law each law must be mentioned in fruits of the spirit? The 119th psalm is telling us about the law and it lists all God's promises as part of the law, for example. They are not fruits of the spirit.
the 119 psalm was wriiten by David to Solomon to keep the Law they were both born under.

there is nothing wrong with the Law, but we are saved by faith in Christ, which means the Holy Sprit comes to dwell in the believer.

the Holy Sprit directs the believer to manifest the Fruits of the Sprit, one of which is not keep the Sabbath.

it is simple- gentiles were never under the Law, and were never commanded to keep the jewish Sabbath as a part of being a believer.

and, I do not " want you gone"

I just do not want you to trust anything but faith in Christ for salvation..

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Joh 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
Joh 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

14 Aviv was the preparation day for the Passover.
The Book of Matthew 26
Passover = πάσχα (pascha)
Strong: G3957
GK: G4247
the passover, the paschal lamb, Mt. 26:17; Mk. 14:12; met. used of Christ, the true paschal lamb, 1 Cor. 5:7; the feast of the passover, the day on which the paschal lamb was slain and eaten, the 14th of Nisan, Mt. 26:18; Mk. 14:1; Heb. 11:28; more genr. the whole paschal festival, including the seven days of the feast of unleavened bread, Mt. 26:2; Lk. 2:41; Jn. 2:13
See everywhere pascha appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.