50 Reasons For a Pretribulational Rapture By Dr. John F. Walvoord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
Your now a translator of the Hebrew Manuscripts, With Flase Claims The King James Translators Had It Wrong, .
really don't care what you say about this as I am jewish and if you are, then you are falsely misleading these people as well as the renderings you pander to Christians who hope in Christ.

I am merely pointing out the deception. it's up to you to remain in chains of delusion, or up to God to open your eyes and ears, not up to me.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
really don't care what you say about this as I am jewish and if you are, then you are falsely misleading these people as well as the renderings you pander to Christians who hope in Christ.

I am merely pointing out the deception. it's up to you to remain in chains of delusion, or up to God to open your eyes and ears, not up to me.
Your being Jewish has absolutely no bearing on the false Preterist teaching you promote, Antiochus Epiphanies 167BC wasn't a fulfillment of Daniel 9:27, this is a (Future) event as scripture clearly teaches below.

The figure of Daniel 9:27 below will be present on earth until the consummation (The Ultimate End) a (Future) event unfulfilled, its that simple :)

Merriam/Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signaturespecifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end : FINISH

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Your rendering of that scripture is completely false as I have already shown, sorry.

However, you are correct that the antichrist will use the 3rd Temple and enter it (abomination of desolation) which is forbidden. Only the Kohen Gadol may enter the holy of holies, a Levite.

The antichrist will be the evil copy of Christ Jesus, Onpiov dark Moshiach and like Epiphanes will enter the Temple and declare himself god.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The Hebrew translation from the Masoretic text as according to Talmud Sanhedrin, rabbi must be clear in the format or explanation of sefer korbanot: olah, zevach sh’lamim, nesekh, chatat, asham, minchah; mistakes can cause many to error, even if an expert explains the process.

Much of what you are reading is manipulated in some way shape or form whether to point to Judaic values or to point towards Catholic values, OR the logic behind a certain extant vehicle like payrus 75, Alexandrian text, Westcott/Hort, and the hotly debated reasons for selection of manuscripts that go before paid off committee's to form new editions that are "woke" editions when it comes to defining your relationship with God and His son, our Messiah Jesus.
The Talmud Sanhedrin now has God's Truth, Real Big Smiles!

Goyim = Gentile

A Few Quotes Talmud:

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a goyim, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a goyim he may keep.

Baba Mezia 114b The goyim are not humans. They are beasts.

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies to circumvent a goyim.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Goyim girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: “Thank you God for not making me a goyim, a woman or a slave.”

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a goyim the wages owed him for work.

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a goyim it does not have to be returned.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Goyim prefer sex with cows.

Libbre David 37 To communicate anything to a goyim about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
Jeremiah 17:5 Thus says the Lord:

Cursed is the man who trusts in man
And makes flesh his strength,
Whose heart departs from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like a shrub in the desert,
And shall not see when good comes,
But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness,
In a salt land which is not inhabited.

7 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.
8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters,
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not fear when heat comes;
But its leaf will be green,
And will not be anxious in the year of drought,
Nor will cease from yielding fruit.

9 “The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
10 I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
None of anyones math works as you do not know the time God calculated when the last week (49) years led up to the destruction of Beit HaMikdash. Everyone of you guess at this time frame, which is assumption, allegorization and ridiculous.

I have seen the most elaborate "math" equations and I believe God laughs at your schemes as you remain under Isaiah prophecy.

Here are the facts you cannot change and Jewish scribes cannot change with New Bible editions:

1. Jesus is the Messiah as claimed to be around AD33
  2. The 2nd Temple was destroyed less than a generation after Jesus was betrayed to death by the Sanhedrin. The ADL does not like the use of this statement.
These two facts eliminate all your predictions, theories, speculation, and Star Wars fantasy projected to the body of Christ.

483 years from 444 BC land aprox AD 33. YOU do not know when God started the final week of years (49) before or during the time of Christ with the end result the destruction of the Temple in AD 70.

This is very simple and straight forward, that even children understand. However, it's made very confused to YOU the Christrian and to anyone who would believe on Jesus as Messiah - thats the goal and why ALL verses that pertain to Jesus is viciously fough with and confused by Jewish and apostate scholars busy rewriting the Biblical narrative.

The new narrative will continue to erode Jesus as "real person" which is the new narrative coming out of the apostates from Israel. This has been an ongoing guilt trip for 2,000 years and will continue to be so as we draw near to the end of the age.

I understand it's a chess game of who wins the hearts and minds of the people, and academia believes you are losing to their propaganda and biblically they are correct. The falling away must occur and the arguing/confusion of scripture is part of that falling away.

God Bless and may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ redeem you all.
<<<YOU do not know when God started the final week of years (49) before or during the time of Christ with the end result the destruction of the Temple in AD 70.>>>

Okay.....this is where your your error lies.
-a week of years is seven years
-nothing in Scripture indicates the 70th week started before or during the life of Christ

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
<<<YOU do not know when God started the final week of years (49) before or during the time of Christ with the end result the destruction of the Temple in AD 70.>>>

-nothing in Scripture indicates the 70th week started before or during the life of Christ
You are misinterpreting again, it's not rocket science.

Yes scripture states the prophecy of the 70 weeks begins in 444/445 BC. The scripture states:

KJV
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

26. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.”

26 is about Jesus and the destruction of the Temple.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
1. 27. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
2. 26. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.”

#2 has nothing to do with 7 years or one week of years. The bold in 27 are errors.
*I* am not putting v.27 (1) BEFORE v.26a (2), as you are showing it to be (is this *your* viewpoint you are presenting "backwardly"/out of order?? Or is this what you are suggesting *I* am doing??)

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
*I* am not putting v.27 (1) BEFORE v.26a (2), as you are showing it to be (is this *your* viewpoint you are presenting "backwardly"/out of order?? Or is this what you are suggesting *I* am doing??)
Yes YOU the reader are reading the text out of order. You can believe whatever you want, but this is the source of most your arguments, confusion, and division when it comes to eschatology.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO HIT THE REPLY BUTTON, SO THAT ALL OF US KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO.

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
Ephesians 5

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four hundred and ninety years), simple

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weekswere fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal future weeks or 490 days.

When the call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the Antichrist who stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see the antichrist revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained?

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal future weeks or 490 days.
When the call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period.
62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the Antichrist who stops the building.
The 70th literal week will see the antichrist revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.
The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.
I don't know where to start here other than stop using English words that were added to a Greek translation, would be the best place to start.

Just as the gentlemen pointed out that I need to learn how to quote proper, you need to learn Greek before you post nonsensical iterations of badly translated Greek to old English.

Your Jewish variant word Meshiach is incorrect. More precise is Moshiach/Mashiach, where Ha means "the" anointed or HaMashiach.

I suggest breaking down scripture verses that you would like to understand by Greek word (not modern) and do not use Hebrew as most translations will alter anything to do with Jesus or prophecy pertaining to Jesus. You need to translate in order Greek first, then Latin, then Hebrew.

Hebrew is last after Arabic as Masoretic is from 9/10th century, very new considering the extant manuscripts that we have and of course the vowel points are not Aramaic.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
No the guy you were talking to I put him on my IGNORE LIST recently. I forgot it erases his remarks even on a quoted remarks. SORRY.

I take you are a Messianic Jew ?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I don't know where to start here other than stop using English words that were added to a Greek translation, would be the best place to start.

Just as the gentlemen pointed out that I need to learn how to quote proper, you need to learn Greek before you post nonsensical iterations of badly translated Greek to old English.

Your Jewish variant word Meshiach is incorrect. More precise is Moshiach/Mashiach, where Ha means "the" anointed or HaMashiach.

I suggest breaking down scripture verses that you would like to understand by Greek word (not modern) and do not use Hebrew as most translations will alter anything to do with Jesus or prophecy pertaining to Jesus. You need to translate in order Greek first, then Latin, then Hebrew.

Hebrew is last after Arabic as Masoretic is from 9/10th century, very new considering the extant manuscripts that we have and of course the vowel points are not Aramaic.
I have no need to read Greek or Hebrew, the Godly Christian scholars on the KJV translation brought Gods word to the english language :giggle:
INTRODUCTION
At least sixty men were directly involved in the translation of the King James Bible (hereinafter KJB). Most were Translators, while a few were project overseers, revisers and editors. Some served in several roles. Who were these men? What were their backgrounds? What did they share? In what ways were they different? They were a diverse group. While some were born in large cities and towns, most were from small villages scattered throughout England. Several were the children of university graduates, most were not. They were sons of mariners, farmers, school teachers, cordwainers (leather merchants), fletchers (makers of bows and arrows), ministers, brewers, tailors, and aristocrats. All were members of the Church of England, but their religious views ran the gamut. Some were ardent Puritans, others staunch defenders of the religious establishment. Some believed in pre-destination and limited salvation as taught by John Calvin, while others believed in self-determination and universal access to heaven as taught by Jacobus Arminius.
All of the Translators were university graduates. Oxford and Cambridge claimed nearly equal numbers of Translators as alumni. All of the Translators except one were ordained Church of England priests. While several of the Translators had traveled to the Continent, only one had ventured to the New World. Most of the Translators were married men (38 of 60) with families. Most of the Translators spent a significant portion of their career associated with their colleges and universities as fellows, involved in teaching and administration. As fellows, they were not allowed to marry. As a result many delayed marriage until they had established themselves in church office away from the university. When the translation commenced in 1604-1605, the majority of the Translators, 22, were in their forties, 16 men were in their thirties, 15 in their fifties, 3 in their sixties and 3 in their twenties.
One Translator died in his thirties, six in their forties, nineteen in their fifties, sixteen in their sixties, four in their seventies, three in their eighties and one, over one hundred. Nine of the Translators died before the KJB was published in the 1611.
Most of the Translators were in comfortable economic circumstances during and after their time involved in the translation. The association and friendships they developed during the translation project generally advanced their careers. Some of the Translators went on to high church and academic office. Five went on to serve as bishops and two as archbishops.
They all had a familiarity with the ancient languages of Latin, Greek, Hebrew, and often many more. They came on the historical scene at a time when the knowledge of early biblical texts and language was exploding. Such a flowering of interest and expertise was unique. Bible historian, Gordon Campbell, has observed:
The population from which scholars can now be drawn is much larger than in the seventeenth century, but it would be difficult now to bring together a group of more than fifty scholars with the range of languages and knowledge of other disciplines that characterized the KJB Translators. (Bible – The Story of the King James Version 1611-2011 Oxford, Gordon Campbell, Oxford University Press 2010.)
For such a diverse group, they worked together in harmony during a generally contentious time. They had disagreements, to be sure, but they labored on, year after year. There were no "tell all books" published after the fact. Miles Smith remarked in his preface to the KJB, the Translators "were greater in other men's eyes than in their own, and sought truth rather than their own praise". They approached the task of translation with humility, understanding they were standing on the shoulders of giants like William Tyndale. Believers all, the Translators, according to Smith "craved the assistance of God's Spirit by prayer" as they proceeded in their work.
Though almost all were well known within the religious and academic community of the time, their involvement in the translation went largely unnoticed by the public. Their individual and group effort was not the subject of historical inquiry until many years after the fact. As a result, little information about the process of translation survived. The lives of the Translators and sometimes their very identity became obscured with time. In certain instances, the place of their birth and burial is unknown, and their family circumstance in doubt. Until this anniversary year, few could name even one Translator, let alone sixty. The following brief biographies are written in the hope to shed further light on these men who contributed so much.

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
I have no need to read Greek or Hebrew, the Godly Christian scholars on the KJV translation brought Gods word to the english language :giggle:.
Some of them yes, not all are as you say, including those who hate Christians and wish to see us destroyed and for you to be trapped in confusion all your days believing fantasies as Timothy and Paul points out.

1 Corinthians 3

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Some of them yes, not all are as you say, including those who hate Christians and wish to see us destroyed and for you to be trapped in confusion all your days believing fantasies as Timothy and Paul points out.

1 Corinthians 3

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
Your claim attaching KJV translators to hating Christian's and your attacks are false, your Preterist teaching regarding Antiochus Epiphanies 167BC seeing fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy is also false

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
No the guy you were talking to I put him on my IGNORE LIST recently. I forgot it erases his remarks even on a quoted remarks. SORRY.

I take you are a Messianic Jew ?
Thats what we are called for the most part. The real answer is I just believe in YHWH and the real Messiah Jesus.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Thats what we are called for the most part. The real answer is I just believe in YHWH and the real Messiah Jesus.
The disciples are called "Christians" followers of Jesus The "Christ"

Acts 11:26KJV
26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.