Favorite Soda?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Favorite soda?

• Cherry coke

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Vanilla coke

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Ginger ale

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Root beer

• Orange

• Lemon Lime

• Grape

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Citrus (like mountian dew or whatever)

• Strawberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cream soda

• Red cream soda

• Blue cream soda

• Pineapple

• Regular coke

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Ginger beer

• other

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Zeroturbulences junk food related polls have inspired me to make one based on one of my own favorite junk foods : p

Soda, or pop, or coke, depending on where you live and which one you prefer : p I really like it, for whatever reason, and I definitely drink it far too much : p It rots your teeth, and makes you fat, but its really great, haha.

Anywho, whats your favorite flavor of soda? Or brand?

I used to be way into ginger ale a few years back, and my all time favorite was Canada Dry. I drank it exclusively for like a year straight, then never touched it again ever, haha.

I used to really like root beer, and lately Ive been getting back into it again. My favorite brand of root beer is definitely Barqs. In fact it might be my favorite soda ever. Unless I get really sick of root beer : p

Im way into orange soda, and lately Ive been seeing alot of orange cream soda. Its become a favorite of mine, so much so that I dont even touch regular orange soda anymore : p

I go back and forth with grape soda, sometimes I hate it but sometimes I really like it too. Lately Ive been buying it.

I like cherry coke, but I dont like regular cola. Dunno, it seems kinda bland to me : p But cherry coke is great.

I dont like Dr Pepper. Ever. Its awful in my opinion : p Im sorry to all of you Dr Pepper fans but man, its a funky flavor, haha. I get it every now and then to see if I really dislike it as much as I think, and like every time Im disappointed : p
I also dont like cream soda or vanilla coke. Definitely my least favorites.

Sprite is always great too, or any brand of lemon lime I guess : p

I mostly like fruity soda, and root beer. Ive really become a fan of mountain dew this past year though : p
My favorite soda company would probly be Coke-a-Cola, as Im pretty sure they own alot of my favorite brands.
Oh, and Squirt is way awesome, when I can find it : p Its the only grapefruit soda that I know of, Id like to find others though.

Anywho, that was a big list : p What are your favorites?

Jan 25, 2015
Red and blue Cream Soda.... What????

M

Miri

Is there an iced fruit tea flavour out there. :p

S

Stranger36147

Mountain Dew is my favorite but I also like a lot of the ones you listed like Barq's Root Beer, Cherry Coke, Sprite, Coke. Dr Pepper is ok though not one of my favorites.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I haven't had soda in many moons, but my two favs were always pepsi n orange soda.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I don't do sodas much... but there is one thing I occasionally do. My workplace has real cream for coffee. I sometimes put a double shot of cream in a cup and fill it up with dr. pepper. Instant root beer float, or a reasonable facsimile. Gotta be careful not to fill it all the way up, it foams up like you wouldn't believe.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I like root beer but it is to be made with cane sugar and not high fructose corn syrup. Actually I'm not much of a pop drinker as I mainly drink Gatorade when I'm thirsty. Otherwise, I drink coffee, black unless I'm on the road. Then I like a little cream in it and occasionally sugar.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I don't drink pop (yes, I said pop :p) very often, but I've always been a Coca-Cola kinda girl.

I like regular Coke as well as flavored, but my preference is usually root beer or 7-Up (which is about impossible to find in restaurants.)

Sprite always reminded me of those baby wipes my Mom used to use on my little brother (I thought they had a similar smell--meaning, Sprite and the wipes... not Sprite and my little brother), although I'll drink it if nothing else is available.

Some people will consider this a sin, but I've NEVER liked Pepsi or Mountain Dew.

I just can't get myself to drink any beverage that's orangish yellow or lime green (Slimer's "Ecto Cooler", anyone?)... The color just kills it for me (I won't get into any other graphic details, but, YUCK.)

The_Bible

Nov 11, 2016
Bleh..Coke & Pepsi all the same. Also, if you look at every soda brand they will be mostly owned by those two companies.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i don't drink soda anymore, but when i did...

dr pepper or big red.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Is there an iced fruit tea flavour out there. :p
Oh, I like fruity tea. In fact its the only kind of tea Ill drink : p

And I also dont care for pepsi, too sweet. Isnt really one of my favorites.

T

Tintin

We don't have a few of those in Australia. My favourite used to be Coca Cola or lemonade. But I don't really have those all that often anymore. I'm trying to cut back on soft drinks full stop (not that I ever had them regularly). That said, I love a good ginger beer. Bundaberg is my favourite.

lovemark-bundaberg-ginger-beer-standard-600x600.jpg

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
We don't have a few of those in Australia. My favourite used to be Coca Cola or lemonade. But I don't really have those all that often anymore. I'm trying to cut back on soft drinks full stop (not that I ever had them regularly). That said, I love a good ginger beer. Bundaberg is my favourite.
Root beer is an American standard but I never had ginger beer until recently. I really can't say that I liked (or didn't like) it, all I could readily say is that it was a very different flavor.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
i don't drink soda anymore, but when i did...

dr pepper or big red.
I used to drink big red. That was nasty stuff. My sister was skinny as a stick and when she'd drink a big red we'd tell her she looked like a thermometer.

Aug 2, 2009
Root beer all the way!! Especially A&W or Hires. :rolleyes:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I'm off soda (we call it 'pop' in Canada) but root beer was my favourite. I also have some treasured memories of Mountain Dew, but the memories weren't so much about the beverage as the people with whom I consumed it. Ginger beer is good too though I haven't found a good one here... yet.

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
Pepsi by far. Then Bargs root beer with extra vanilla flavor. Seria Mist, Vanilla Cream Soda,
and Vernors (I like it hot).