I will probably not get married because of the likelihood of marrying a heathen

  • Thread starter Thread starter pete13
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am still trying to find that true Christian woman but I have concerns about the spiritual status of my potential wife. In these end times anyone can attend church and claim to be a Christian but one can tell that these are not Christians but pagans, fornicators, cult members, demonic shapeshifters. So how will one pick a wife from such a bunch? I will rather not get married at all than to mate with a demon.

It isn't often that I read an OP and shake my head with disbelief.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Roh_Chris and Blain
Well, to be fair, a prudent thing to do at the beginning of any new relationship is to whip out a crucifix and toss holy water on your love interest to see if there is a reaction. I used to do it all the time. It might be why I've never had more than a few dates with any woman, but I can say that I never got ensnared by a demon either. Probably just a coincidence, but maybe not.

My first wife was kind of demonic though, but I blame that on her being Russian and a mean drunk.
 
I'd avoid Gypsies, tramps and thieves, but a nice heathen might make a better wife than a mean Christian. If your looking for the perfect mate, you'll never get married. "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy." (1 Corinthians 7:14).
 
I am still trying to find that true Christian woman but I have concerns about the spiritual status of my potential wife. In these end times anyone can attend church and claim to be a Christian but one can tell that these are not Christians but pagans, fornicators, cult members, demonic shapeshifters. So how will one pick a wife from such a bunch? I will rather not get married at all than to mate with a demon.
First, I'd start with getting on medication.
 
I am still trying to find that true Christian woman but I have concerns about the spiritual status of my potential wife. In these end times anyone can attend church and claim to be a Christian but one can tell that these are not Christians but pagans, fornicators, cult members, demonic shapeshifters. So how will one pick a wife from such a bunch? I will rather not get married at all than to mate with a demon.

i don't know why, but this post reminds me of this scene from Stripes :[video=youtube;0OnpkDWbeJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs[/video]
 
I am still trying to find that true Christian woman but I have concerns about the spiritual status of my potential wife. In these end times anyone can attend church and claim to be a Christian but one can tell that these are not Christians but pagans, fornicators, cult members, demonic shapeshifters. So how will one pick a wife from such a bunch? I will rather not get married at all than to mate with a demon.

Wow. That escalated. You seem awfully familiar...
 
I am still trying to find that true Christian woman but I have concerns about the spiritual status of my potential wife. In these end times anyone can attend church and claim to be a Christian but one can tell that these are not Christians but pagans, fornicators, cult members, demonic shapeshifters. So how will one pick a wife from such a bunch? I will rather not get married at all than to mate with a demon.


Oh Pete, Pete, dear nieve sweet innocent Pete, no matter who you marry we all turn into demons after the honeymoon.
 
Did you watch him drive away over the hill?
Nah, it's just what I heard. I didn't see him.

The people (and I use the term loosely) at work were singing that song today for no apparent reason. Then they stopped, also for no apparent reason. At that point I was not about to ask why, for fear they would start again.
 
Here's a simple way to know for sure.

If she looks like this:


hope-solo-football-walpaper-1024x661.jpg


She's probably a keeper. ♥
 
From what I heard it was the devil drives a Coupe DeVille. Or at least that's what the song says.

No the devil drives a Mercedes Benz CLA

[video=youtube;fjWuLm09Q_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWuLm09Q_U[/video]
 
I'm not getting the joke. Who is she? Only solo I know is Han Solo.

Yes I'm hopelessly out of the loop about any popular people. Go ahead and make fun of me for not knowing anything. Then tell me who she is.
 
I'm not getting the joke. Who is she? Only solo I know is Han Solo.

Yes I'm hopelessly out of the loop about any popular people. Go ahead and make fun of me for not knowing anything. Then tell me who she is.

The lady in the picture is Hope Solo. She is Han's sister. I'm in the loop and no stuff. :)
 
Well women have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince.


It's only fair that men should have to kiss a lot of demon shape shifters to find a princess.:p
 
Well women have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince.


It's only fair that men should have to kiss a lot of demon shape shifters to find a princess.:p

Umm...no. Just no.
 
I'm not getting the joke. Who is she? Only solo I know is Han Solo.

Yes I'm hopelessly out of the loop about any popular people. Go ahead and make fun of me for not knowing anything. Then tell me who she is.

Class is in session: I will not make fun. I don't know so much stuffs. I do happen to know this one. Yes, Hope Solo...mega super star goalie for team USA soccer. Recently blacklisted by Brazilians for not wanting to go to Rio (Olympics) and publicly downing the Olympics for being there because of the Zika virus.

There will be no homework this class. Always be prepared for pop quizzes.