Prenuptial agreement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I worked very hard and sometimes went weeks with little to no food just to have something. last thing I want is someone taking it away.
I completely understand.

I've refrained from posting in this thread because I was interested in others' answers, but my personal feeling is that I am 110% FOR a prenup and PLAN on having one if I marry again. Some tell me I'm unChristian for thinking so, that I don't have enough faith or trust, etc. etc. and they're entitled to their belief. I believe I've made my peace with God and that's just my own personal decision.

But I've also found that most men, and people in general, have been so worked over or have seen it happen in their own families that they are automatically in the defensive position from the start. I myself came home from a "typical" day at work to find a half-empty house that my husband had cleared out without telling me. It later came out that he had a girlfriend and was using the house he and I lived in as a place to stay until he found an apartment and could leave to be with her. While I was "blessed" in that he took only what was his and didn't fight me for anything else (he was the one who served me papers, having them sent to me), people tell me I was "so lucky." Yeah... tell that to my shredded heart.

I've wrestled with this topic in my own heart over and over again, but as I said, I feel if I do marry again, I definitely want a prenup. I've been single a long time and while I don't have much, I won't mind sharing what I have if I do marry. But what I don't want is for him to have the power to take what I do have if he finds someone else and decides to take use it in order to impress or take care of HER. Also, so many men are embittered by women in their past, I'd sign a prenup just to prove to him I'm in it for him and not out for material gain.

I haven't had a relationship in going on 11 years. God's provided me with a job as a way to survive. I don't need to take advantage of a husband for anything, nor do I want anyone taking advantage of me again.

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
We are having cookies just increasingly apart from U.S. women in a marriage relationship is all.

Maybe some day U.S. women will figure out that the feminist utopia they've created is very painful and expensive for most men who no longer enter into what they view as one young man called the "marriage racket."

Hey but I'm still optimistic. There's always the Ukraine or the Philippines. Plenty of nice Christian women in both places and best of all they don't speak English nor understand the ways of Western feminism.

You can marry a genuine Christian from either of those two places, have her sign the strongest of prenups, and bring her back to the states. The divorce rate for American men who marry foreign women is a fraction of the U.S. divorce rate at approximately 20% per the U.S. Census Bureau.

My Uncle did this after his wife returned to her partying ways and abandoned him for a biker. He was lucky she didn't want the kids so didn't have to pay neither alimony or child support after the court divided up their stuff in half.

He flew to Russia and came back with a perfect blonde supermodel ten in the looks department. She turned out to be a fine homemaker and they have lived happily for twenty years.

A young man told me, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" I answered, "not all cows are equal."

;)
Please note the above argument FOR human trafficking.

Of course they can't leave or go back. They don't understand the language, the culture, or the rights they will eventually get after becoming a citizen. (It's not an overnight process.) They probably don't have access to their own money; and many of them would be shamed by their families if they came home after a failed marriage.

Contracts—including marriage—are to be entered into by equal parties. Otherwise, it has more similarities to a bill of sale.

Last edited:

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
My Uncle and my friend are NOT human traffickers. They are happily married men providing for their foreign wives, children, and yes even their foreign wives families to an extent.

I agree with you that human trafficking is a real problem in the world but not in the way you are asserting.

Human trafficking of foreign women is not about Christian men going to foreign countries on mission's trips and marrying women to start Christian families as you are falsely asserting but rather is about trafficking in humans for economic profit which most commonly is in the form of sweatshops and prostitution.

My church has a strong anti-human trafficking ministry and we all contribute toward ending the practice. As a result, I know something about it and it is not what you are falsely asserting it to be (e.g. Christian men marrying foreign wives and starting families).

But I can understand how a feminist would not want any competition nor want the lopsided boat they have spent so much time and constructing for their personal benefit upset.
It's interesting that you keep painting me and others like me as though we are out to ruin the lives of men. The truth is quite the opposite. I have survived an abusive marriage. He made me drop out of college. X ruined our finances and left me with a mess. He emptied our retirement to pay for his ridiculous spending before filing for divorce. He fights every step of the way for child support even though he makes $154k plus has his apartment paid for by his company, while I am working two jobs to make a fraction of that.

This man has in many ways ruined my life. I deserved protection from him. I didn't cut him off sexually or shame him in public. I didn't divorce him. I didn't go after alimony.

The abuses that you accuse feminists of doing were done to me by a man. And my situation is incredibly common.

Your attempts slandering womankind are pathetic rantings that belie personal immaturity. I would pity you if your vitriol weren't poisoning the minds of other men who would otherwise the the loving husbands and fathers that God commands them to be.

Both genders are capable of evil. Both genders are victimized. Stop turning this into a contest of which side has more victims.

A

AgeofKnowledge

My Uncle and my friend are NOT human traffickers. They are happily married men providing for their foreign wives, children, and yes even their foreign wives families to an extent.

I agree with you that human trafficking is a real problem in the world but not in the way you are asserting.

Human trafficking of foreign women is not about single men going to foreign countries and marrying women to start families with as you are falsely asserting but rather is about trafficking in humans for economic profit most commonly in the form of sweatshops and prostitution.

My church has a strong anti-human trafficking ministry and we all contribute toward ending the practice. As a result, I know something about it and it is not what you are falsely asserting it to be (e.g. Christian men marrying foreign wives and starting families).

The United Nations states that, "Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs."

There is NOTHING illegal about marrying a foreign wife and starting a family in the U.S. with a lawful prenup in hand.

But I can understand how a feminist would not want any competition nor want the lopsided boat they have spent so much time and effort constructing for their personal benefit upset.

Too bad. American men with money are increasingly looking offshore for their wife and those without simply aren't marrying.

Of course they can't leave or go back. They don't understand the language, the culture, or the rights they will eventually get after becoming a citizen. (It's not an overnight process.) They probably don't have access to their own money; and many of them would be shamed by their families if they came home after a failed marriage.

Contracts—including marriage—are to be entered into by equal parties. Otherwise, it has more similarities to a bill of sale.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

Misty beat me to some very good points I also wanted to call out about cultures with supposed "low" divorce rates. Many of the countries with the "lowest" divorce rates (India comes to mind as a country that Christians seem to champion as a marital success) are often places in which women have few to little rights, even if supposed "laws" are "on the books". It doesn't mean they're enforced. In India, if a husband's family is not happy with a bride, it's common to throw oil on her in the kitchen and set her on fire, saying she had "a cooking accident", and no one will even blink.

I'm not saying these places don't have their merits as far as marital values are concerned, I'm just saying that it's always important for us to look at everything in balance.

In many poor Asian countries, if a woman wants to help support not only herself or her family, what looks better? Staying married to a foreign man, or prostitution? I hear American men champion the idea of foreign brides over and over, but these women are also in countries (such at Thailand) that cater to American men who travel there to have sex with very young children. There are even "special travel groups" who arrange such trips and with the American dollar being such a high commodity, it doesn't take much (just a few dollar in your pocket) in these countries for women to fawn over them and make them feel like kings.

When I was married, we were watching a show in which a Filipino man was enraged at someone questioning him about the practice of families there selling their young daughters into prostitution. My half-Filipino husband, who grew up in the Philippines, said blankly, "What is he so upset about? It's all true."

Let's put it bluntly. If the choice was rape by strangers for money or marrying a foreign man, what would you choose? You'd also bet your bottom dollar that a choice like this would make you stay in the marriage at all costs, even if you were deathly unhappy.

I think it must always be kept in mind that low divorce rates DO NOT always equal a successful marriage.

The things American men champion in foreign women will sometimes work against them--they love the "subservience", but that also means she surely isn't going to tell you how unhappy, lonely, and depressed she's feeling at living so far away from her family. I'm always amazed at how these types of things are conveniently glossed over or overlooked.

Now again, this is not always the case, of course.

But so many American men seem to have such an utter disdain and hatred for American women that they look to foreign women as fantasy creatures with bright, shiny stars in their eyes. That's fine... As long as the person isn't ignorant enough or selfish enough to consider only their own needs choose not to be aware of the tarnish that can exist on the other side of the fantasy.

I am NOT saying there's anything wrong with marrying someone from another country, of course, nor am I trying to insult any country or its people. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't, like anything else.

But because I am an Asian woman who has been approached by starry-eyed older American men with a happy stereotype dancing in their heads from the time she was 12 years old, I will always emphasize the need to be realistic and balanced in one's views.

Last edited:
A

AgeofKnowledge

I'm not inclined to continue as the focus of your verbal abuse Misty. If you choose to continue with the vicious ad hominem, I'll have to report you to the moderators for it.

Western feminists created an environment that most Western men no longer buy into anymore. It's unbalanced, lopsided, and destructive to them when it ends which is what usually happens.

Too bad. Deal with it.

The way we are dealing with it is bypassing marriage altogether if not a genuine Christian and if a genuine Christian by increasingly seeking foreign wives to start our families with.

You can rant and rage all you like but that's the way it is right now and the trend is clear that it's going to get even more pronounced in the future unless that environment changes.

There may come a time when the marriage rate is in single digits in the U.S. for U.S. women who are not lesbians. It could happen at the rate it's headed.

None of that is my fault. I didn't create it. I'm just one of many men that opted out of the state's "deal" by not marrying when I would have otherwise married if the environment and terms weren't so radically changed by second wave feminists.

I may still marry but it won't be under these terms in this environment. I will look abroad if I choose to marry and follow in the happily married footsteps of my friend and Uncle.

You're right that I do hope this wakes some Christian men up and they think before they act. Indeed. Marriage is a serious liability in the U.S. for successful men and U.S. women have a very high rate for filing no fault divorces.

I do hope they think long and hard beforehand and explore some of the other options available to them even though they'll get verbally abused by feminists as human traffickers for marrying a foreign wife with a prenup. But then they should consider what the feminist will do to them if they marry her!

I'd rather be called names by an unhappy U.S. feminist for marrying a foreign wife than go through the sheer hell they would drag me through any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Your attempts slandering womankind are pathetic rantings that belie personal immaturity. I would pity you if your vitriol weren't poisoning the minds of other men who would otherwise the the loving husbands and fathers that God commands them to be.

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013

Human trafficking of foreign women is not about single men going to foreign countries and marrying women to start families with as you are falsely asserting but rather is about trafficking in humans for economic profit most commonly in the form of sweatshops and prostitution.

The United Nations states that, "Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs."

There is NOTHING illegal about marrying a foreign wife and starting a family in the U.S. with a lawful prenup in hand.

But I can understand how a feminist would not want any competition nor want the lopsided boat they have spent so much time and effort constructing for their personal benefit upset.

Too bad. American men with money are increasingly looking offshore for their wife and those without simply aren't marrying.
"Brides found through international marriage brokers face high levels of domestic violence. They are vulnerable because of their “isolation, citizenship status, economic dependence, and the psychological use of [their] children.” Due to the structure of U.S. immigration laws, the process remains subject to the husband’s control."
Domestic violence, exploitation in marriage and the foreign-bride industry Journalist's Resource: Research for Reporting, from Harvard Shorenstein Center

"Veiled behind the widely celebrated and sanctified institution of marriage and behind protections of liberty and privacy, one segment of the human trafficking industry continues to be overlooked, tolerated, and often excluded from criminalization: the trafficking of foreign brides."
—http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1720789
Also at—Trafficked: Domestic Violence, Exploitation in Marriage, and the Foreign-Bride Industry - December 2010 Volume 51 :: No. 2 - Virginia Journal of International Law

"While the mail-order bride industry is not in itself an illegitimate business, it is characterized by several important features which render it susceptible to exploitative practices. Without appropriate safeguard regulations, the industry will continue to be ripe for exploitation by unscrupulous business owners. Because it is a commercial enterprise, it favors the interests of the paying clients, usually men, over the interests of the brides"
http://www.protectionproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/MailOrder-Brides.pdf

Not all foreign brides are human trafficking victims. But paying for a woman and restricting her autonomy makes the two essentially indistinguishable.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
P.S. Sorry for the double post, and my sincere apologies to the OP for getting off track here, but I think these are important issues that need to be brought up if anyone out there is thinking that a foreign wife is the automatic answer because they see all American women as being fatally flawed feminists.

For those who do not know, many Asian countries where brides are sought are very hostile places for women to live. For instance, the AIDS epidemic has been especially cruel. Some countries, such as Africa, where many men are infected with HIV, harbor false but persistent beliefs that having sex with a virgin woman will cleanse them of their disease. Rape is very common, and so is the demand for young, foreign girls.

When you have a demand, you will always have suppliers. In countries where families have few options, traffickers tell families they are taking their daughters to the city to go to school or land good-paying jobs for Americans. You and I know better.

I am always humbled by the fact that God rescued me as an orphan who was only a few days old. But it puts life in perspective when you meet and talk to women who were not rescued as I was. I have no illusions as to what my fate could have been. What if I would have been one of those girls who were put in a terrible situation?

If my choice was being sold or being married to some guy I didn't know who was going to haul me off to another country... I'd probably think either choice was horribly frightening and nothing I would ever want to choose. But, I'd certainly know what I would think the lesser of the two evils would be. I would do my best to be "good", "quiet", and "obedient"... besides, I wouldn't have wanted to dishonor my family. In some countries, women who bring their families dishonor are murdered by their own family members.

I am certainly NOT trying to say every American man who wants to marry a foreign wife is a human trafficker or a bad person. I myself was adopted by an American family and many have said that adoption is just a form of human trafficking as well.

All I'm saying is... I know a lot of American men are bitter, hateful, and prejudiced against American women. But all I ask is that when they think a "submissive family woman" from another country is the answer, it would nice if they saw the entire picture and not just their own happy, shiny bubble.

Last edited:
A

AgeofKnowledge

Firstly, I'm not talking about mail-order brides: you are. I'm not talking about the sex trade. I didn't bring up human trafficking. Those are ALL YOUR focus and constructs.

What I talked about was Christian men I know that are happily married men to happily married foreign born women who they met and courted abroad while on legitimate business or ministry. This, of course, has zero to do with what you are going on about.

None of us have ever raised a hand to a female in our lives except to salute them in the military if they were officers. Got it?

Your unhappiness with foreign born competition creating an alternative scenario than the one you constructed for us is really your own problem.

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
Firstly, I'm not talking about mail-order brides: you are. I'm not talking about the sex trade. I didn't bring up human trafficking. Those are ALL YOUR focus and constructs.

What I talked about was Christian men I know that are happily married men to happily married foreign born women who they met and courted abroad while on legitimate business or ministry. This, of course, has zero to do with what you are going on about.

None of us have ever raised a hand to a female in our lives except to salute them in the military if they were officers. Got it?

Your unhappiness with foreign born competition creating an alternative scenario than the one you constructed for us is really your own problem.
First mention of foreign brides in the thread:
We are having cookies just increasingly apart from U.S. women in a marriage relationship is all.

Maybe some day U.S. women will figure out that the feminist utopia they've created is very painful and expensive for most men who no longer enter into what they view as one young man called the "marriage racket."

Hey but I'm still optimistic. There's always the Ukraine or the Philippines. Plenty of nice Christian women in both places and best of all they don't speak English nor understand the ways of Western feminism.

You can marry a genuine Christian from either of those two places, have her sign the strongest of prenups, and bring her back to the states. The divorce rate for American men who marry foreign women is a fraction of the U.S. divorce rate at approximately 20% per the U.S. Census Bureau.

My Uncle did this after his wife returned to her partying ways and abandoned him for a biker. He was lucky she didn't want the kids so didn't have to pay neither alimony or child support after the court divided up their stuff in half.

He flew to Russia and came back with a perfect blonde supermodel ten in the looks department. She turned out to be a fine homemaker and they have lived happily for twenty years.

A young man told me, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" I answered, "not all cows are equal."

;)

K

kayem77

While I do believe you can marry a foreign woman while being on a legitimate business trip or missions trip, it is true that there are so many things to consider. In my old church, there was a Filipino mother who married an American ['Christian'] man, and brought her daughters to the US with her. While I don't know the details of how they met, and their family isn't necessarily the worst, it's not the perfect fantasy you and others keep describing. One of the daughters has approached me a couple times describing the verbal and psychological abuse they have suffered under this man. He has used their immigration status to manipulate them. While they are citizens of the US, I believe their citizenship depends on him (I don't know the details but that's how my friend made it sound like). So he believes he can control their lives, imposing ridiculous regulations on my friend's life, even though she is already 20 years old. She has even talked about moving back to the Philipiness with her biological dad but didn't really consider it due to fear of leaving her mom and sisters alone with this man. This was a a while ago and I don't know what their situation is right now, but I just wanted to throw it out there to end this ridiculous fantasy of perfect foreign marriages. A good marriage has its focus on Jesus, not on cultural customs.

I find the generalizations about U.S. women being crazy feminist lesbians out to destroy men very insulting. This generalization automatically assumes these women you are talking about are not Christian. So in reality, you are only talking about a portion of the secular population in the US. Unless you are planning to marry an unbeliever, I don't see why a Christian man would be worried about what unbelieving women are doing in the world, just the way I don't care what unbelieving men are doing here in the US or anywhere else, since I don't plan to marry them. I don't agree with second wave feminists more than you do, but they are not the only evil in society, nor is there a culture in the world that has it all together. Many times people don't get divorced in other countries not because their marriage is succesful or because they fear God, but rather because they fear man and the consequences of getting a divorce: poverty, abandonment, criticism,etc.

Jesus said that the way is narrow, and only a few find them, so it's not surprising that there are many people who claim to be Christian that end up being the abusers in a marriage, wether they are male or female. With that being said, I've met people even here on CC who have married people from other nations and they seem to have a happy,godly marriage. It makes me very happy for them :). But I see the source of their love and commitment to be Christ, not the way they were raised or their culture.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Now you're just being disingenuous. I never meant nor stated mail-order. That's your fabrication and misextrapolation.

The two examples I gave were my Uncle and my friend. That's the way to do it. Travel abroad and fall in love, properly court, and legally marry. Be a great husband and father and make sure you take care of her family too.

I get to say what I mean: not you.

But you have a vested interest in maligning me personally as a tactic to undermine the position (not even my position though I agree with it) that marrying a foreign born wife has statistically clear advantages in this Western feminist constructed marriage environment for Western men (which includes a much lower divorce rate) so that your feminist construct for Western men will prevail.

But it's really a waste of time for you to attack me, as is your habit, because regardless of whatever I say: Western men are voting with their feet not to participate in the construct you feminists built for them to live in.

Apparently, they don't like it. I don't either. It is what it is. That's the reality now and it's growing more pronounced over time.

Don't like the song? Write a new one. But continually attacking the singer doesn't change the tune. Lol.

First mention of foreign brides in the thread:

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
Since there seems to be some confusion on the matter:
Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 3.21.27 PM.png

A

AgeofKnowledge

In divorce court they usually do equate to the same thing and outside of divorce court, they increasingly equate to the same thing: hence the confusion... lol.

Now for an alternate perspective from that of the feminist oriented woman:

[video=youtube_share;pXRvewUdTGk]http://youtu.be/pXRvewUdTGk[/video]

Amazon.com: Cásate y sé sumisa (Quotidiana) (Spanish Edition) eBook: Costanza Miriano: Kindle Store

Men, there is a God and He wants you to be happy even if the feminists do not in practice (despite their rhetoric that they do).

Don't be afraid to consider all of your options. You have a responsibility to choose wisely. A product of Western feminism may not be the right choice for you.

You have EVERY right to choose your wife. You don't need permission from feminists or Western women in making that choice.

It's between YOU, GOD, and HER.

If Western feminists don't like you selecting a foreign bride to love and cherish instead of them: that is NOT your problem.

You live with your choices so be an alpha male for once in your life (if you aren't already) instead of a feminist bullied emasculated beta male and put in the work, the due diligence, the prayer, and make the right choice for your future.

If that's the girl next door: great! If that's a high school sweetheart: great! If that's someone you meet a church: great! If that's a foreign born woman with traditional values and a very low prospect of ever divorcing you: great!

But YOU decide.

Don't let Western feminist controlled society make that decision for you. As you can see, Western feminist controlled society is ailing very badly and isn't in a moral position to tell anyone to do much of anything.

YOU decide.

I

IloveyouGod

No worries at all seoulsearch. I see your thought is off topic, but at least you've acknowledged that. You've presented your point nicely with humility and respect without living in denial thinking you are the best and your opinion is the only right opinion. You are not being rude trying to force your opinion. You are not judging or attacking those who disagree with you.

As true Christian people we are expected to listen to the opposite opinion because people won't listen to us unless they are heard first. And we have every right to disagree if we want to, as long as we are doing it with respect knowing we are all educated smart people having a civil conversation. :)

P.S. Sorry for the double post, and my sincere apologies to the OP for getting off track here, but I think these are important issues that need to be brought up if anyone out there is thinking that a foreign wife is the automatic answer because they see all American women as being fatally flawed feminists.

For those who do not know, many Asian countries where brides are sought are very hostile places for women to live. For instance, the AIDS epidemic has been especially cruel. Some countries, such as Africa, where many men are infected with HIV, harbor false but persistent beliefs that having sex with a virgin woman will cleanse them of their disease. Rape is very common, and so is the demand for young, foreign girls.

When you have a demand, you will always have suppliers. In countries where families have few options, traffickers tell families they are taking their daughters to the city to go to school or land good-paying jobs for Americans. You and I know better.

I am always humbled by the fact that God rescued me as an orphan who was only a few days old. But it puts life in perspective when you meet and talk to women who were not rescued as I was. I have no illusions as to what my fate could have been. What if I would have been one of those girls who were put in a terrible situation?

If my choice was being sold or being married to some guy I didn't know who was going to haul me off to another country... I'd probably think either choice was horribly frightening and nothing I would ever want to choose. But, I'd certainly know what I would think the lesser of the two evils would be. I would do my best to be "good", "quiet", and "obedient"... besides, I wouldn't have wanted to dishonor my family. In some countries, women who bring their families dishonor are murdered by their own family members.

I am certainly NOT trying to say every American man who wants to marry a foreign wife is a human trafficker or a bad person. I myself was adopted by an American family and many have said that adoption is just a form of human trafficking as well.

All I'm saying is... I know a lot of American men are bitter, hateful, and prejudiced against American women. But all I ask is that when they think a "submissive family woman" from another country is the answer, it would nice if they saw the entire picture and not just their own happy, shiny bubble.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
It's hilarious...AoK is completely berating american women as unsuitable for marriage. Yet there are plenty of wonderfully peronality'ed women on these forums who are american and seem like great marriage material. Maybe the problem is american women know better than to put up with his crap? So he supports going to third world countries to take advantage of the downtrodden women there?

F

FireWire

Prenup has a 'nasty' ring to it in the Christian world. It would be easier if Christian men & women would be 'highly selective' in choosing their mates. I wouldn't be surprised if most Christians spent more time shopping for computer gadgets than they do searching for a lifetime partner.
That's me :)

F

FireWire

Well it seems to me that this just reinforces the fact that marriage today is just a business transaction. Why do businesses have a contract with other parties. For the exact same reason. I don't see where God has a pre-nup in Christ's relationship to the church. It's just a sad fact of modern life that people can't be trusted. That's what it boils down to.

Ever read the verse love never fails? If somebody [supposedly] marries for love and it does fail it clearly wasn't love in the first place. That's why people do pre-nups. It's just a backup mechanism because somewhere deep down they expect it might go wrong.

Be advised that the bible also says that the love of most will grow cold. Does this apply to marriage? You betcha dupa!!

F

FireWire

It's hilarious...AoK is completely berating american women as unsuitable for marriage. Yet there are plenty of wonderfully peronality'ed women on these forums who are american and seem like great marriage material. Maybe the problem is american women know better than to put up with his crap? So he supports going to third world countries to take advantage of the downtrodden women there?
Well, it seems to me from what I've read that men in the US are being downtrodden by women via no fault divorce and falsely reporting criminal behavior. If this is the case then they will be judged for it on that dreadful day. Clearly women that do this are heading down the road to perdition.

Status
Not open for further replies.