Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Just where have you been young lady, your mother and I have been worried sick?!?!?!
It wasn't until I saw this as a "liked" post that I realized that Lil might be a bit sensitive to reference to her mother.

My apologies Lil.

Aug 2, 2009
It wasn't until I saw this as a "liked" post that I realized that Lil might be a bit sensitive to reference to her mother.

My apologies Lil.
Does this mean you can't change your own posts anymore? That's rough man... rough.. :(

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
It's all good :)

I've just been dealing with a lot of different crazy things. Still trying to figure out what I want to do in life, how to get there, etc.
It's difficult trying to remember that no success in life or in anything in general is overnight. And you aren't going to start out having it all together. You're going to have to do some things you don't like.
I've also been dealing with some ongoing health issues that I really can't seem to figure out what exactly is going on. I'm to the point where I'm tired of being tired and it not being from me being depressed. Thyroid does have some to do with it but not all of it. It's been complicating things as far as furthering myself in life goes.
But I haven't fallen off the deep end, haven't gotten into any trouble, and y'know just overall doing what I can do further improve my life. I have a Twitter and a YouTube channel if people want to me to private message those profiles to them. I do also have Facebook but it's not much of a means for communication for me.
I haven't started going to college, but I'm working on a way to get myself there, and I will be visiting an out of state College on the east coast in December. Parents aren't all that supportive of it, but my dad and stepmom are a whole other can of worms I can't really open in a public forum.

Aug 2, 2009
HEY PEOPLE HEYYYYYY.

How is everyone's weekend?

Name 3 things you did!

3.2.1.GO.NOW.DO.IT.
1: I sang some songs that no one's going to listen to.. :rolleyes:

2: I drove 17 miles to a gigantic mall for this delicious bourbon chicken plate they sell at the food court. It used to be Kenny Roger's Chicken but now its called Cajun Grill. And yes, it was worth it! :D And it isn't even expensive... just far.. :(

3. I repainted my hood (actually that was a few days ago but it was a major project so Ima mention it :p)

Before (areas I clearcoated about a year ago have cracked - don't use dupicolor clearcoat!
NOTE Areas I didn't clearcoat still look great even though I painted them years ago)

hood-before.jpg

After many hours of sanding, priming, painting, sanding again, compounding and polishing (no clearcoat this time!)
hood-after.jpg

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Does this mean you can't change your own posts anymore? That's rough man... rough.. :(
I can edit my posts (or anyone else's for that matter) whenever I want, I just have the integrity to not edit my posts beyond the time frame that any other user would be able to edit their own posts.

I have no problem with other users knowing that I can (just like everyone else) make errors in judgement from time to time.

Aug 2, 2009
I can edit my posts (or anyone else's for that matter) whenever I want, I just have the integrity to not edit my posts beyond the time frame that any other user would be able to edit their own posts.

I have no problem with other users knowing that I can (just like everyone else) make errors in judgement from time to time.
Ok sorry... I probably shouldn't have even brought it up.

Aug 2, 2009
It's all good :)

I've just been dealing with a lot of different crazy things. Still trying to figure out what I want to do in life, how to get there, etc.
It's difficult trying to remember that no success in life or in anything in general is overnight. And you aren't going to start out having it all together. You're going to have to do some things you don't like.
I've also been dealing with some ongoing health issues that I really can't seem to figure out what exactly is going on. I'm to the point where I'm tired of being tired and it not being from me being depressed. Thyroid does have some to do with it but not all of it. It's been complicating things as far as furthering myself in life goes.
But I haven't fallen off the deep end, haven't gotten into any trouble, and y'know just overall doing what I can do further improve my life. I have a Twitter and a YouTube channel if people want to me to private message those profiles to them. I do also have Facebook but it's not much of a means for communication for me.
I haven't started going to college, but I'm working on a way to get myself there, and I will be visiting an out of state College on the east coast in December. Parents aren't all that supportive of it, but my dad and stepmom are a whole other can of worms I can't really open in a public forum.
Good to see you again, Lil. Sorry you're having to deal with all that. Wish I had some advice for you, but can't think of any right now. I know you didn't come here for advice anyway... Its nice to have you back. :)

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
You got a new guitar!!
Yeah, I got a Maestro acoustic guitar. Its a cheapo Gibson guitar : p Its great for what it cost, though. It feels good on my hand and projects well and sounds fine. I am very happy with it.

The last guitar I had was kinda junky, it hurt my fretting hand playing it. I have a friend whos been playing guitar for 17 years now and he said the same thing, he didnt like playing it : p I havent had a guitar of my own for almost a year now so Im happy to have a new one : p

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Good to see you again, Lil. Sorry you're having to deal with all that. Wish I had some advice for you, but can't think of any right now. I know you didn't come here for advice anyway... Its nice to have you back. :)
For a little bit, yeah. But in a few ways I feel like my time on here has also run its course. I've met amazing people on here but it just slowly became another thing that took a chunk of my time and time isn't something I have much of these days

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
^ Also, the more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. :eek:

Aug 2, 2009
Just watched the documentary "Hillary's America" by Dinesh D'souza, rented it from Redbox.

Every american should see this! I really feel that any american who loves their country owes it to themselves to see it... (preferably before the election)

hillarys-america-300x233.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
Just watched the documentary "Hillary's America" by Dinesh D'souza, rented it from Redbox.

Every american should see this! I really feel that any american who loves their country owes it to themselves to see it... (preferably before the election)

View attachment 161350
I have this book! I'll have to read it soon.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014

View attachment 161350
I have heard about the book. But frankly, Trump vs Hillary is a case of who is the lesser evil. And Hillary, for all her hogwash and deceit, is still the lesser evil.

Anyway, I don't want to be drawn into a debate. I'll be happy to stay in India and watch the unravelling on T.V., if Trump becomes President.

J

jennymae

I have heard about the book. But frankly, Trump vs Hillary is a case of who is the lesser evil. And Hillary, for all her hogwash and deceit, is still the lesser evil.

Anyway, I don't want to be drawn into a debate. I'll be happy to stay in India and watch the unravelling on T.V., if Trump becomes President.
I'm starting to thinking the same myself. Is Hillary Clinton the lesser of two evil? I'm not sure. One year ago I was sure she was the biggest of any evil running for office. During this campaign I have been viewing them as two equally bad candidates, but in the wake of the last few Donald moments I'm leaning towards the conclusion that he is the biggest evil.

However, it is not possible for me to actually vote for her, because I don't approve of her politics. Neither do I approve of his rasistic, misogynic and generally insulting politics. I don't want her to win because I don't agree with her, and I don't want him to win because he is unfit to serve.