That does not prove anything, For all we know. the person was never saved, Or it could be the person was telling the truth, A child of God has a new nature, It takes no effort to act like your nature, But it takes great effort to act like your old nature..
So I would have to see the context, and will not judge him or anyone else.
Yes, And paul also said, "And such were some of you, but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the lord Jesus Christ, He never said they were cleansed because they stopped. It said they were washed because God washed them. why did you leave that part out??
oh ok, So if I sin once or twice i am ok, If I sin .. wait, I still do not know the cut off. You said people live in sin. What about John, He said a child of God can not sin, he has been born of God.. So again I ask, what is the cut off.. No one can know if they are good enough by what you just stated.. All they can do is guess..
Oh, I get it.
However, Did you forget, ALL have sinned and miss the mark, There are NON RIGHTEOUS, no not one. I find it amazing you judged the osas believer for saying it was ok to sin, But here you are justifying your own sin.
You know. Like when you sin, your sin does not stink, But when he sins, Because he did not work hard enough to jump far enough, His sin stinks and will condemn him to hell.
You are preaching law sis. There is a mark, I fear you do not know what that mark is.. There is a line which we can jump to to save ourselves. But I fear you do not know where that line is, Would you like to know? God tells you..
1, Paul did not run the race to be saved, He ran the race because the christian life is a race. We only have a certain amount of years to do Gods work. and if we sit still and stop running, we will miss out on alot of work, and alot of rewards..
2. So you are sinless?? Or your sin is ok, because yuo did a booboo, you did not curse that person willfully, or willfully go over the speed limit, Or willfully refuse to serve a person in need because that person was your advirsary??
yes, These sin are evil and according to james, You do one of these sins, and you are condemned by the law.