Wow. Do you need a humility pill? Your pride is full tilt today.
Yes. God does say there are obedient and disobedient.
The apostle john agrees with God.
WHOEVER SINS has NEVER SEEN GOD OR KNOWN HIM, whoever is BORN OF GOD DOES NOT SIN.
The obedient are the children of God. they have true faith, so they obey (although not perfectly, they still sin, which is as you say, why they still need grace) which is why scripture says eternal life is given to those who obey,, Because those who aboy have true living faith, Which gives them eternal life, and CAUSES them to OBEY.
the disobedient are not saved, have NEVER been saved, and WILL NEVER be saved unless the repent, and receive Christ,so they can be given the right to become children of God, so they TOO can, AND WILL be obedient.
Aaah...we are SOOOOO capable of getting things mixed up, intertwined and backwards. I even began to see great victories and then somehow took that great blessing and...STILL, after all I had experienced and gone through, managed to begin towards some sort of pride with it! I began to...I don't know, just think things like...well, I am putting in time that they are not, or, I am taking it more seriously...so somehow, the victories I began to have in Him began to edge toward MY doing, and reward to me BECAUSE of my doing. When really, all that had happened is He answered my prayers for mercy and help! It shocks me how easily I can edge back toward thinking blessing comes to me by hard work instead of through sheer grace. I astound even myself.