Blogs

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D
Replies
0
Views
390
dennis62
D
J
Replies
0
Views
171
JustAnotherUser
J
K
Replies
0
Views
260
Kenyamissinary
K
L
Replies
16
Views
527
LoveAll
L
I
Replies
0
Views
464
ineme4christ
I
I
Replies
0
Views
423
ineme4christ
I
I
Replies
0
Views
481
ineme4christ
I
D
Replies
2
Views
660
ineme4christ
I
D
Replies
0
Views
441
desertflower
D
D
Replies
0
Views
418
desertflower
D
L
Replies
0
Views
369
LoveAll
L
S
Replies
3
Views
426
Dayen
D
D
Replies
0
Views
398
dennis62
D
R
Replies
1
Views
631
Guest
G
L
Replies
0
Views
309
LoveAll
L
R
Replies
0
Views
498
Richie_2uk
R